Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules

  • No flaming or derogatory remarks, directly or through insinuation.
  • No discussion, sharing or referencing illegal software such as hacks, keygen, cracks and pirated software.
  • No offensive contents, including but not limited to, racism, gore or pornography.
  • No excessive spam/meme, i.e. copious one liners in a short period of time, typing with all caps or posting meme responses (text/image).
  • No trolling, including but not limited to, flame incitation, user provocation or false information distribution.
  • No link spamming or signature advertisements for content not specific to Dota 2.
  • No Dota 2 key requests, sell, trade etc.
  • You may not create multiple accounts for any purpose, including ban evasion, unless expressly permitted by a moderator.

  • Please search before posting. One thread per issue. Do not create another thread if there is an existing one already.
  • Before posting anything, make sure you check out all sticky threads (e.g., this). Do not create new threads about closed ones.
  • It is extremely important that you post in correct forum section.

  • Balance discussion only in Misc.
  • All art related (such as hero model) feedbacks go to Art Feedback Forum.
  • All matchmaking feedback should go here: Matchmaking Feedback
  • All report/low priority issues should go here: Commend/Report/Ban Feedback
  • No specific workshop item feedback. These should go to workshop page of that item.
  • When posting in non-bugs section (such as this), use [Bugs], [Discussion] or [Suggestion] prefix in your thread name.



In case you object some action by a moderator, please contact him directly through PM and explain your concerns politely. If you are still unable to resolve the issue, contact an administrator. Do not drag these issues in public.



All rules are meant to augment common sense, please use them when not conflicted with aforementioned policies.
See more
See less

[Intended?] using rubick and stealing devour.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Intended?] using rubick and stealing devour.

    i devour a neutral. and i donot get its abilities. is it intended that way?

  • #2
    they left it that way so they dont need to handle purging aura/skills stolen

    Comment


    • #3
      Yes intended
      Player Perspective and Directed Player Perspective Feedback / Bugs

      Comment


      • #4
        Yeah... Rubick can not get abilities from Devoured Creeps.


        Hoping for her release.


        ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give REAL South American Servers!

        Tinker Balance Thread

        Comment


        • #5
          Since Devour is an unstealable spell in DotA1, and in Dota2 he doesn't fully copy the spell, I'll move this to brainstorming, so you can discuss about this there.
          Please, just call me buny.

          Comment


          • #6
            that would require them to make a 7th spell box. waste of time. intended.

            Comment


            • #7
              I'd like to see the second spell steal slot to be a dropdown menu like of Invoke and abilities of devoured creeps go there.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ZzZombo View Post
                I'd like to see the second spell steal slot to be a dropdown menu like of Invoke and abilities of devoured creeps go there.
                I would like to see a dynamic skill layout. E.g. you have no spells stolen/Invoker is level 1 and can't invoke anything --> you see the standard qwer layout.
                You have one spell stolen or 1 spell invoked --> you see the layout we currently see with Chen.
                You have 2 spells invoked or for some reason you have 2 additional spells --> you see the layout we currently see with Invoker.

                -----------

                +1 I think devour on Rubick should give him additional spells. Should be gone ofc if he loses devour skill.
                Last edited by GermanViet; 10-14-2013, 04:45 AM.
                James "2GD" Harding's career as a Dota 2 host on Valve events
                * 25.02.16 - † 26.02.16
                Spoiler: 


                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by GermanViet View Post
                  I would like to see a dynamic skill layout. E.g. you have no spells stolen/Invoker is level 1 and can't invoke anything --> you see the standard qwer layout.
                  You have one spell stolen or 1 spell invoked --> you see the layout we currently see with Chen.
                  You have 2 spells invoked or for some reason you have 2 additional spells --> you see the layout we currently see with Invoker.

                  -----------

                  +1 I think devour on Rubick should give him additional spells. Should be gone ofc if he loses devour skill.
                  its not in dota 1, wont happen.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    What?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Stealing a spell that could steal spells wont let you steal more spells.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Eric37073 View Post
                        Stealing a spell that could steal spells wont let you steal more spells.
                        But what if you steal, rubick ulti off the enemy rubick, and then steal it again.. hmmm

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          You just can't steal Rubick's spells. You can however steal stolen spells casted by enemy Rubick.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X