Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules

  • No flaming or derogatory remarks, directly or through insinuation.
  • No discussion, sharing or referencing illegal software such as hacks, keygen, cracks and pirated software.
  • No offensive contents, including but not limited to, racism, gore or pornography.
  • No excessive spam/meme, i.e. copious one liners in a short period of time, typing with all caps or posting meme responses (text/image).
  • No trolling, including but not limited to, flame incitation, user provocation or false information distribution.
  • No link spamming or signature advertisements for content not specific to Dota 2.
  • No Dota 2 key requests, sell, trade etc.
  • You may not create multiple accounts for any purpose, including ban evasion, unless expressly permitted by a moderator.

  • Please search before posting. One thread per issue. Do not create another thread if there is an existing one already.
  • Before posting anything, make sure you check out all sticky threads (e.g., this). Do not create new threads about closed ones.
  • It is extremely important that you post in correct forum section.

  • Balance discussion only in Misc.
  • All art related (such as hero model) feedbacks go to Art Feedback Forum.
  • All matchmaking feedback should go here: Matchmaking Feedback
  • All report/low priority issues should go here: Commend/Report/Ban Feedback
  • No specific workshop item feedback. These should go to workshop page of that item.
  • When posting in non-bugs section (such as this), use [Bugs], [Discussion] or [Suggestion] prefix in your thread name.



In case you object some action by a moderator, please contact him directly through PM and explain your concerns politely. If you are still unable to resolve the issue, contact an administrator. Do not drag these issues in public.



All rules are meant to augment common sense, please use them when not conflicted with aforementioned policies.
See more
See less

South East Asia and China Server Information

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tracing route to gw.sgp.valve.net [103.28.54.1]
    over a maximum of 30 hops:

    1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms 192.168.1.1
    2 28 ms 25 ms 24 ms 203.99.169.18
    3 24 ms 23 ms 24 ms 10.0.4.130
    4 24 ms 24 ms 23 ms 10.0.1.13
    5 24 ms 24 ms 25 ms 203.99.170.145
    6 25 ms 27 ms 27 ms rwp44.pie.net.pk [221.120.251.177]
    7 27 ms 26 ms 28 ms static.khi77.pie.net.pk [202.125.128.171]
    8 252 ms 252 ms 263 ms 203.208.175.189
    9 258 ms 258 ms 258 ms ge-2-0-0-0.nycec-cr1.ix.singtel.com [203.208.151
    .217]
    10 289 ms 283 ms 283 ms 203.208.166.230
    11 285 ms 289 ms 284 ms 203.208.153.197
    12 283 ms 283 ms 235 ms 63-218-211-21.static.pccwglobal.net [63.218.211.
    21]
    13 234 ms 233 ms 249 ms starhub.ten3-7.br01.hkg15.pccwbtn.net [63.218.21
    1.118]
    14 247 ms 251 ms 247 ms starhub.ten3-7.br01.hkg15.pccwbtn.net [63.218.21
    1.118]
    15 249 ms 248 ms * anatll11.starhub.net.sg [203.118.7.34]
    16 * 239 ms 246 ms vlan907-an-cat6k-ts2-r1.starhub.net.sg [203.118.
    3.217]
    17 246 ms * 254 ms gw.sgp.valve.net [103.28.54.1]

    Trace complete.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Playmate- View Post
      Tracing route to gw.sgp.valve.net [103.28.54.1]
      over a maximum
      17 246 ms * 254 ms gw.sgp.valve.net [103.28.54.1]
      Trace complete.
      We need your IP address

      Comment


      • Been playing on SEA servers on 80-150ms before which is playable. But after those few patches, ping sometimes spikes to 300-500ms. Please help.
        IP: 121.54.42.147
        ISP: PLDT

        Tracing route to gw.sgp.valve.net [103.28.54.1]
        over a maximum of 30 hops:

        1 * * * Request timed out.
        2 * 24 ms 19 ms 121.54.42.145
        3 38 ms 59 ms 39 ms 121.54.3.81
        4 36 ms 41 ms 34 ms 203.87.132.118
        5 48 ms 41 ms 39 ms 203.87.132.117
        6 51 ms 76 ms 39 ms 210.213.244.213.static.pldt.net [210.213.244.213
        ]
        7 95 ms 126 ms 124 ms 210.213.131.50.static.pldt.net [210.213.131.50]

        8 * * * Request timed out.
        9 * * * Request timed out.
        10 107 ms 69 ms 84 ms 210.213.128.25.static.pldt.net [210.213.128.25]

        11 82 ms 76 ms 61 ms 210.213.130.5.static.pldt.net [210.213.130.5]
        12 144 ms 314 ms 144 ms 210.14.2.186
        13 62 ms 59 ms 264 ms vlan907-an-cat6k-tl2.starhub.net.sg [203.118.3.2
        38]
        14 821 ms 61 ms 99 ms anatll11.starhub.net.sg [203.118.5.34]
        15 142 ms 176 ms 121 ms 203.116.6.238
        16 69 ms 179 ms 59 ms gw.sgp.valve.net [103.28.54.1]

        Trace complete.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by deynyel View Post
          Been playing on SEA servers on 80-150ms before which is playable. But after those few patches, ping sometimes spikes to 300-500ms. Please help.
          IP: 121.54.42.147
          ISP: PLDT

          Tracing route to gw.sgp.valve.net [103.28.54.1]
          over a maximum of 30 hops:
          16 69 ms 179 ms 59 ms gw.sgp.valve.net [103.28.54.1]
          Trace complete.
          Please be informed that the outgoing path is already on direct route.
          traceroute to 121.54.42.147 (121.54.42.147), 30 hops max, 40 byte packets
          1 dsts1.starhub.net.sg (203.116.1.50) 186.130 ms 186.289 ms 186.279 ms
          2 203.118.7.15 (203.118.7.15) 4.279 ms 4.510 ms 4.505 ms
          3 anutsi10.starhub.net.sg (203.118.3.162) 6.877 ms 7.191 ms 7.181 ms
          4 203.117.36.26 (203.117.36.26) 8.950 ms 5.680 ms 9.178 ms
          5 203.117.36.17 (203.117.36.17) 4.897 ms 4.629 ms 4.864 ms
          6 203.117.36.26 (203.117.36.26) 5.832 ms 5.742 ms 5.732 ms
          7 203.117.37.82 (203.117.37.82) 37.234 ms 37.249 ms 37.208 ms
          8 210.213.130.6.static.pldt.net (210.213.130.6) 37.700 ms 38.106 ms 38.175 ms
          9 * * *
          10 * * *
          11 210.213.128.53.static.pldt.net (210.213.128.53) 38.910 ms 39.243 ms 39.861 ms
          12 210.213.133.41.static.pldt.net (210.213.133.41) 37.801 ms 37.759 ms 37.771 ms
          13 210.213.244.206.static.pldt.net (210.213.244.206) 37.969 ms 37.918 ms 37.948 ms
          14 203.111.226.18 (203.111.226.18) 38.018 ms 38.052 ms 37.895 ms
          15 * * *
          16 203.87.160.25 (203.87.160.25) 38.254 ms 121.54.9.189 (121.54.9.189) 38.140 ms 203.87.160.25 (203.87.160.25) 38.218 ms
          17 203.87.160.26 (203.87.160.26) 43.680 ms 43.706 ms 43.717 ms
          18 121.54.42.147 (121.54.42.147) 45.009 ms 44.949 ms 44.909 ms
          Last edited by eclubmalaysia; 04-01-2013, 03:13 AM.

          Comment


          • eclub, what happened to ours?

            Comment


            • Im not sure why the pings have been fluctuating so much over the past month. Im from Qatar and played with around 150-200 pings for the most part of last year. Then last month the pings spiked to 280. After numerous complaints the ping was fixed and brought back to 150-odd a week back. Since yesterday, pings to SEA have gone back up to 320, which is quite unplayeable

              My IP: 89.211.230.161
              ISP : Qtel

              Latest Tracert (from this morning):
              Tracing route to gw.sgp.valve.net [103.28.54.1]
              over a maximum of 30 hops:

              1 3 ms 1 ms 1 ms DD-WRT [192.168.11.1]
              2 69 ms 99 ms 99 ms dsldevice.lan [192.168.1.254]
              3 25 ms 26 ms 27 ms 89.211.224.1
              4 31 ms 31 ms 30 ms 82.148.112.117
              5 27 ms 28 ms 29 ms 89.211.0.146
              6 27 ms 26 ms 25 ms if1-2.rec-aggr1.qatar.net.qa [89.211.0.149]
              7 29 ms 27 ms 31 ms 89.211.2.149
              8 28 ms 27 ms 26 ms if-7-0-6.rec-core01.qatar.net.qa [89.211.1.49]
              9 26 ms 26 ms 26 ms if-3-0-0.rec-gw02.qatar.net.qa [89.211.0.62]
              10 310 ms 310 ms 314 ms if-6-0-0.core2.MLV-Mumbai.as6453.net [216.6.13.1]
              11 318 ms 325 ms 327 ms if-10-3-1-0.tcore2.MLV-Mumbai.as6453.net [180.87.39.61]
              12 306 ms 305 ms 304 ms if-9-2.tcore2.CXR-Chennai.as6453.net [180.87.37.9]
              13 318 ms 314 ms 315 ms if-5-2.tcore2.SVW-Singapore.as6453.net [180.87.15.69]
              14 305 ms 306 ms 306 ms if-2-0-0-214.core2.IH4-Singapore.as6453.net [180.87.15.74]
              15 316 ms 317 ms 316 ms if-0-0-0-500.core1.IH4-Singapore.as6453.net [180.87.136.1]
              16 322 ms 322 ms 323 ms 203.116.20.153
              17 331 ms 322 ms 320 ms vlan905-an-cat6k-tl1.starhub.net.sg [203.118.3.173]
              18 329 ms 322 ms 322 ms anatll11.starhub.net.sg [203.118.7.34]
              19 330 ms 320 ms 493 ms 203.116.6.238
              20 325 ms 324 ms 327 ms gw.sgp.valve.net [103.28.54.1]

              Trace complete.

              Tracert from a week back:
              Tracing route to gw.sgp.valve.net [103.28.54.1]
              over a maximum of 30 hops:

              1 3 ms 1 ms 1 ms DD-WRT [192.168.11.1]
              2 12 ms 99 ms 104 ms dsldevice.lan [192.168.1.254]
              3 35 ms 147 ms 116 ms 78.101.96.1
              4 127 ms 131 ms 131 ms 82.148.112.109
              5 112 ms 108 ms 137 ms 89.211.2.158
              6 102 ms 98 ms 130 ms 89.211.2.157
              7 107 ms 99 ms 130 ms if-0-0-1.csb-core02.qatar.net.qa [89.211.1.61]
              8 102 ms 129 ms 131 ms if-0-0-6.rec-core02.qatar.net.qa [89.211.1.46]
              9 114 ms 103 ms 28 ms if-4-0-0.rec.gw02.qatar.net.qa [89.211.1.102]
              10 66 ms 67 ms 168 ms if-6-0-0.core2.MLV-Mumbai.as6453.net [216.6.13.1]
              11 211 ms 158 ms 132 ms if-10-3-1-0.tcore2.MLV-Mumbai.as6453.net [180.87.39.61]
              12 237 ms 125 ms 127 ms if-9-2.tcore2.CXR-Chennai.as6453.net [180.87.37.9]
              13 214 ms 176 ms 240 ms if-6-2.tcore2.SVW-Singapore.as6453.net [180.87.37.14]
              14 237 ms 400 ms 328 ms if-2-0-0-214.core2.IH4-Singapore.as6453.net [180.87.15.74]
              15 216 ms 229 ms 197 ms if-0-0-0-500.core1.IH4-Singapore.as6453.net [180.87.136.1]
              16 232 ms 196 ms 221 ms 203.116.20.153
              17 218 ms 196 ms 128 ms vlan907-an-cat6k-tl1.starhub.net.sg [203.118.3.237]
              18 122 ms 191 ms 124 ms anatll11.starhub.net.sg [203.118.7.34]
              19 196 ms 198 ms 227 ms 203.116.6.238
              20 229 ms 229 ms 200 ms gw.sgp.valve.net [103.28.54.1]

              Trace complete.

              Also, it seems the no. of hops have increased in the past month. This is a tracert from a month back when the pings first spiked
              [Tracing route to gw.sgp.valve.net [103.28.54.1]
              over a maximum of 30 hops:

              1 3 ms 1 ms 1 ms DD-WRT [192.168.11.1]
              2 74 ms 99 ms 99 ms dsldevice.lan [192.168.1.254]
              3 25 ms 26 ms 26 ms 78.101.96.1
              4 32 ms 33 ms 34 ms 82.148.112.109
              5 29 ms 27 ms 28 ms 89.211.2.158
              6 25 ms 25 ms 27 ms 89.211.2.157
              7 27 ms 32 ms 30 ms if-0-0-1.csb-core02.qatar.net.qa [89.211.1.61]
              8 25 ms 25 ms 26 ms if-4-0-0.csb.gw02.qatar.net.qa [89.211.1.86]
              9 152 ms 155 ms 154 ms 203.131.246.45
              10 154 ms 156 ms 154 ms ae-2.r03.chwahk02.hk.bb.gin.ntt.net [129.250.4.36]
              11 272 ms 275 ms 251 ms 203.131.243.234
              12 276 ms 271 ms 273 ms vlan905-an-cat6k-tl1.starhub.net.sg [203.118.3.173]
              13 264 ms 264 ms 264 ms anatll11.starhub.net.sg [203.118.7.34]
              14 256 ms 249 ms 247 ms 203.116.6.238
              15 275 ms 266 ms 248 ms gw.sgp.valve.net [103.28.54.1]

              Trace Complete

              Please, Eclubmalaysia, do look into this!
              Last edited by shb2013; 04-01-2013, 03:59 AM.

              Comment


              • How can't I reach the server? (tracert 103.28.55.71)
                MY IP: 111.251.233.16

                1 3 ms 2 ms 1 ms h254.s98.ts.hinet.net [168.95.98.254]
                2 1 ms 1 ms 1 ms SCZS-3302.hinet.net [168.95.91.38]
                3 2 ms 3 ms 1 ms SCZS-3102.hinet.net [220.128.7.86]
                4 6 ms 8 ms 4 ms TPDT-3012.hinet.net [220.128.2.30]
                5 3 ms 3 ms 3 ms CHCH-3112.hinet.net [220.128.4.109]
                6 3 ms 3 ms 4 ms r4003-s2.tp.hinet.net [220.128.3.249]
                7 87 ms 87 ms 86 ms 211-22-33-173.HINET-IP.hinet.net [211.22.33.173]

                8 82 ms 107 ms 82 ms vlan907-an-cat6k-tl2.starhub.net.sg [203.118.3.1
                74]
                9 87 ms 87 ms 88 ms anatll11.starhub.net.sg [203.118.5.34]
                10 82 ms 82 ms 83 ms 203.116.6.238
                11 92 ms 87 ms 89 ms 103-28-54-243.valve.net [103.28.55.243]
                12 * * * 要求等候逾時。
                13 * * * 要求等候逾時。
                14 * * * 要求等候逾時。
                15 * * * 要求等候逾時。
                16 * * * 要求等候逾時。
                17 * * * 要求等候逾時。
                18 * * * 要求等候逾時。
                19 * * * 要求等候逾時。
                20 * * * 要求等候逾時。
                21 * * * 要求等候逾時。
                22 * * * 要求等候逾時。

                Comment


                • HIGH PING

                  Location:Shanghai China
                  ISP: China Unicom
                  IP:223.167.105.95

                  Tracing route to 103.28.54.1 over a maximum of 30 hops

                  1 2 ms 2 ms 2 ms DD-WRT [192.168.1.1]
                  2 8 ms 5 ms 3 ms 223.167.104.1
                  3 * * 29 ms 112.64.248.5
                  4 6 ms 3 ms * 112.64.243.170
                  5 4 ms 3 ms 4 ms 139.226.193.49
                  6 26 ms 31 ms 27 ms 219.158.101.173
                  7 32 ms 32 ms 31 ms 219.158.3.138
                  8 35 ms 33 ms 30 ms 219.158.97.214
                  9 102 ms 101 ms 99 ms 219.158.35.2
                  10 318 ms 317 ms 315 ms p16-7-1-1.r22.tokyjp01.jp.ce.gin.ntt.net [129.250.12.70]
                  11 267 ms 275 ms 295 ms vlan905-an-cat6k-ts1-r1.starhub.net.sg [203.118.3.151]
                  12 315 ms 316 ms 317 ms anatll11.starhub.net.sg [203.118.7.34]
                  13 315 ms 325 ms 315 ms 203.116.6.238
                  14 319 ms 318 ms 327 ms gw.sgp.valve.net [103.28.54.1]

                  Please help me
                  Last edited by 93133795; 04-02-2013, 10:08 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Hi, problem with SEA server from Sri Lanka.. I was getting 120-150 ms before today.
                    Tracert from 2 minutes ago
                    Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
                    Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

                    C:\Users\Hewlett>tracert 103.28.54.249

                    Tracing route to 103.28.54.249 over a maximum of 30 hops

                    1 1 ms <1 ms <1 ms 192.168.1.1
                    2 65 ms 72 ms 100 ms 220.247.232.102
                    3 49 ms 21 ms 15 ms 222.165.184.150
                    4 20 ms 32 ms 39 ms 222.165.175.10
                    5 125 ms 65 ms 83 ms 125.17.16.97
                    6 86 ms 71 ms 57 ms 59.145.11.245
                    7 29 ms 22 ms 22 ms 61.95.210.117
                    8 412 ms 381 ms 373 ms 203.116.9.161
                    9 374 ms 401 ms 458 ms vlan905-an-cat6k-ts1-r1.starhub.net.sg [203.118.
                    3.151]
                    10 440 ms 372 ms 372 ms anatll11.starhub.net.sg [203.118.7.34]
                    11 403 ms 409 ms 395 ms 203.116.6.238
                    12 375 ms 504 ms 409 ms 103-28-54-243.valve.net [103.28.55.243]
                    13 * * * Request timed out.
                    14 * * * Request timed out.
                    15 * * * Request timed out.
                    16 * * * Request timed out.
                    17 * * * Request timed out.
                    18 * * * Request timed out.
                    19 * * * Request timed out.
                    20 * * * Request timed out.
                    21 * * * Request timed out.
                    22 * *
                    Please help
                    My IP address : 112.134.147.76
                    Last edited by Fear-_-; 04-01-2013, 09:31 AM.

                    Comment


                    • It looks like the latency from your provider to TATA has increased by about 200-250ms. Earlier when your path was shorter, this was because your provider was using NTT rather than TATA to get to Singapore. Looking at our return path to you, it is going via Level3 and Sprint across the US rather than going back via India. We can try to get Starhub to fix the return path to use TATA or NTT, but a lot of this is influenced by your network provider.

                      Code:
                       1  203.116.6.237 (203.116.6.237) [AS  4657]  1.375 ms  1.215 ms  1.248 ms
                       2  an-cat6k-tl1.starhub.net.sg (203.118.5.14) [AS  4657]  64.331 ms vlan911-an-cat6k-ts-2-rsm1.starhub.net.sg (203.118.5.4) [AS  4657]  1.127 ms ancat6kts1-vlan911.starhub.net.sg (203.118.5.2) [AS  4657]  1.077 ms
                       3  anutli11.starhub.net.sg (203.118.3.229) [AS  4657]  3.138 ms anutli11.starhub.net.sg (203.118.3.165) [AS  4657]  4.076 ms anutli11.starhub.net.sg (203.118.3.229) [AS  4657]  4.038 ms
                       4  4.53.28.5 (4.53.28.5) [AS  3356]  232.099 ms  213.912 ms  213.746 ms
                       5  ae-2-70.edge1.SanJose3.Level3.net (4.69.152.80) [AS  3356]  214.183 ms  214.049 ms ae-1-60.edge1.SanJose3.Level3.net (4.69.152.16) [AS  3356]  214.294 ms
                       6  sl-st21-sj-3-0-0.sprintlink.net (144.232.18.25) [AS  1239]  285.152 ms  285.238 ms sl-st21-sj-0-0-0.sprintlink.net (144.232.19.33) [AS  1239]  282.302 ms
                       7  sl-crs2-sj-0-4-0-2.sprintlink.net (144.232.18.105) [AS  1239]  279.173 ms  279.639 ms  279.782 ms
                       8  144.232.7.127 (144.232.7.127) [AS  1239]  277.755 ms  278.362 ms  277.828 ms
                       9  144.232.12.42 (144.232.12.42) [AS  1239]  280.262 ms  280.453 ms  280.714 ms
                      10  144.232.11.18 (144.232.11.18) [AS  1239]  284.887 ms  285.672 ms  285.244 ms
                      11  144.232.1.74 (144.232.1.74) [AS  1239]  281.359 ms  298.487 ms  280.146 ms
                      12  144.232.20.186 (144.232.20.186) [AS  1239]  277.408 ms  275.844 ms  275.673 ms
                      13  144.232.5.219 (144.232.5.219) [AS  1239]  278.949 ms  285.582 ms  279.810 ms
                      14  sl-gw31-nyc-1-0-0.sprintlink.net (144.232.13.34) [AS  1239]  278.476 ms  278.533 ms  278.486 ms
                      15  sl-qtel2-469807-0.sprintlink.net (144.223.31.82) [AS  1239]  321.148 ms  296.444 ms  297.058 ms
                      16  if-3-0-1.rec-core01.qatar.net.qa (89.211.0.53) [AS  8781]  298.612 ms  310.162 ms  317.794 ms
                      17  if-4-0-0.csb-gw2.qatar.net.qa (89.211.0.46) [AS  8781]  295.703 ms  296.134 ms  295.391 ms
                      18  89.211.0.146 (89.211.0.146) [AS  8781]  298.483 ms  299.427 ms  298.617 ms
                      19  82.148.112.101 (82.148.112.101) [AS  8781]  310.833 ms 82.148.112.201 (82.148.112.201) [AS  8781]  303.376 ms 82.148.112.113 (82.148.112.113) [AS  8781]  303.854 ms
                      20  82.148.112.130 (82.148.112.130) [AS  8781]  297.761 ms 82.148.112.134 (82.148.112.134) [AS  8781]  316.573 ms 82.148.112.138 (82.148.112.138) [AS  8781]  301.250 ms

                      Originally posted by shb2013 View Post
                      Im not sure why the pings have been fluctuating so much over the past month. Im from Qatar and played with around 150-200 pings for the most part of last year. Then last month the pings spiked to 280. After numerous complaints the ping was fixed and brought back to 150-odd a week back. Since yesterday, pings to SEA have gone back up to 320, which is quite unplayeable

                      My IP: 89.211.230.161
                      ISP : Qtel

                      Latest Tracert (from this morning):
                      Tracing route to gw.sgp.valve.net [103.28.54.1]
                      over a maximum of 30 hops:

                      1 3 ms 1 ms 1 ms DD-WRT [192.168.11.1]
                      2 69 ms 99 ms 99 ms dsldevice.lan [192.168.1.254]
                      3 25 ms 26 ms 27 ms 89.211.224.1
                      4 31 ms 31 ms 30 ms 82.148.112.117
                      5 27 ms 28 ms 29 ms 89.211.0.146
                      6 27 ms 26 ms 25 ms if1-2.rec-aggr1.qatar.net.qa [89.211.0.149]
                      7 29 ms 27 ms 31 ms 89.211.2.149
                      8 28 ms 27 ms 26 ms if-7-0-6.rec-core01.qatar.net.qa [89.211.1.49]
                      9 26 ms 26 ms 26 ms if-3-0-0.rec-gw02.qatar.net.qa [89.211.0.62]
                      10 310 ms 310 ms 314 ms if-6-0-0.core2.MLV-Mumbai.as6453.net [216.6.13.1]
                      11 318 ms 325 ms 327 ms if-10-3-1-0.tcore2.MLV-Mumbai.as6453.net [180.87.39.61]
                      12 306 ms 305 ms 304 ms if-9-2.tcore2.CXR-Chennai.as6453.net [180.87.37.9]
                      13 318 ms 314 ms 315 ms if-5-2.tcore2.SVW-Singapore.as6453.net [180.87.15.69]
                      14 305 ms 306 ms 306 ms if-2-0-0-214.core2.IH4-Singapore.as6453.net [180.87.15.74]
                      15 316 ms 317 ms 316 ms if-0-0-0-500.core1.IH4-Singapore.as6453.net [180.87.136.1]
                      16 322 ms 322 ms 323 ms 203.116.20.153
                      17 331 ms 322 ms 320 ms vlan905-an-cat6k-tl1.starhub.net.sg [203.118.3.173]
                      18 329 ms 322 ms 322 ms anatll11.starhub.net.sg [203.118.7.34]
                      19 330 ms 320 ms 493 ms 203.116.6.238
                      20 325 ms 324 ms 327 ms gw.sgp.valve.net [103.28.54.1]

                      Trace complete.

                      Tracert from a week back:
                      Tracing route to gw.sgp.valve.net [103.28.54.1]
                      over a maximum of 30 hops:

                      1 3 ms 1 ms 1 ms DD-WRT [192.168.11.1]
                      2 12 ms 99 ms 104 ms dsldevice.lan [192.168.1.254]
                      3 35 ms 147 ms 116 ms 78.101.96.1
                      4 127 ms 131 ms 131 ms 82.148.112.109
                      5 112 ms 108 ms 137 ms 89.211.2.158
                      6 102 ms 98 ms 130 ms 89.211.2.157
                      7 107 ms 99 ms 130 ms if-0-0-1.csb-core02.qatar.net.qa [89.211.1.61]
                      8 102 ms 129 ms 131 ms if-0-0-6.rec-core02.qatar.net.qa [89.211.1.46]
                      9 114 ms 103 ms 28 ms if-4-0-0.rec.gw02.qatar.net.qa [89.211.1.102]
                      10 66 ms 67 ms 168 ms if-6-0-0.core2.MLV-Mumbai.as6453.net [216.6.13.1]
                      11 211 ms 158 ms 132 ms if-10-3-1-0.tcore2.MLV-Mumbai.as6453.net [180.87.39.61]
                      12 237 ms 125 ms 127 ms if-9-2.tcore2.CXR-Chennai.as6453.net [180.87.37.9]
                      13 214 ms 176 ms 240 ms if-6-2.tcore2.SVW-Singapore.as6453.net [180.87.37.14]
                      14 237 ms 400 ms 328 ms if-2-0-0-214.core2.IH4-Singapore.as6453.net [180.87.15.74]
                      15 216 ms 229 ms 197 ms if-0-0-0-500.core1.IH4-Singapore.as6453.net [180.87.136.1]
                      16 232 ms 196 ms 221 ms 203.116.20.153
                      17 218 ms 196 ms 128 ms vlan907-an-cat6k-tl1.starhub.net.sg [203.118.3.237]
                      18 122 ms 191 ms 124 ms anatll11.starhub.net.sg [203.118.7.34]
                      19 196 ms 198 ms 227 ms 203.116.6.238
                      20 229 ms 229 ms 200 ms gw.sgp.valve.net [103.28.54.1]

                      Trace complete.

                      Also, it seems the no. of hops have increased in the past month. This is a tracert from a month back when the pings first spiked
                      [Tracing route to gw.sgp.valve.net [103.28.54.1]
                      over a maximum of 30 hops:

                      1 3 ms 1 ms 1 ms DD-WRT [192.168.11.1]
                      2 74 ms 99 ms 99 ms dsldevice.lan [192.168.1.254]
                      3 25 ms 26 ms 26 ms 78.101.96.1
                      4 32 ms 33 ms 34 ms 82.148.112.109
                      5 29 ms 27 ms 28 ms 89.211.2.158
                      6 25 ms 25 ms 27 ms 89.211.2.157
                      7 27 ms 32 ms 30 ms if-0-0-1.csb-core02.qatar.net.qa [89.211.1.61]
                      8 25 ms 25 ms 26 ms if-4-0-0.csb.gw02.qatar.net.qa [89.211.1.86]
                      9 152 ms 155 ms 154 ms 203.131.246.45
                      10 154 ms 156 ms 154 ms ae-2.r03.chwahk02.hk.bb.gin.ntt.net [129.250.4.36]
                      11 272 ms 275 ms 251 ms 203.131.243.234
                      12 276 ms 271 ms 273 ms vlan905-an-cat6k-tl1.starhub.net.sg [203.118.3.173]
                      13 264 ms 264 ms 264 ms anatll11.starhub.net.sg [203.118.7.34]
                      14 256 ms 249 ms 247 ms 203.116.6.238
                      15 275 ms 266 ms 248 ms gw.sgp.valve.net [103.28.54.1]

                      Trace Complete

                      Please, Eclubmalaysia, do look into this!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by milton View Post
                        It looks like the latency from your provider to TATA has increased by about 200-250ms. Earlier when your path was shorter, this was because your provider was using NTT rather than TATA to get to Singapore. Looking at our return path to you, it is going via Level3 and Sprint across the US rather than going back via India. We can try to get Starhub to fix the return path to use TATA or NTT, but a lot of this is influenced by your network provider.

                        Code:
                        
                        
                        We will escalate your case to StarHub backend if they can further optimise the route. We will update you the findings.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Fear-_- View Post
                          Hi, problem with SEA server from Sri Lanka.. I was getting 120-150 ms before today.
                          Tracert from 2 minutes ago
                          Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
                          Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
                          C:\Users\Hewlett>tracert 103.28.54.249
                          Tracing route to 103.28.54.249 over a maximum of 30 hops
                          Please help
                          My IP address : 112.134.147.76
                          We will escalate your case to StarHub backend if they can further optimise the route. We will update you the findings.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Lightee View Post
                            How can't I reach the server? (tracert 103.28.55.71)
                            MY IP: 111.251.233.16
                            1 3 ms 2 ms 1 ms h254.s98.ts.hinet.net [168.95.98.254]
                            22 * * * 要求等候逾時。
                            We will escalate your case to StarHub backend if they can further optimise the route. We will update you the findings.

                            Comment


                            • Hi eclubmalaysia, just wanna bump up my case since I think you missed it. My ping is still around 300, it doesn't go down. My normal ping was around 90-100. My speedtest is currently 12 mbp/s.

                              My IP Address: 2.51.110.231
                              My Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
                              My ISP: Etisalat

                              Tracert two days ago:

                              Tracing route to gw.sgp.valve.net [103.28.54.1]
                              over a maximum of 30 hops:

                              1 5 ms 2 ms 2 ms login.router [192.168.1.1]
                              2 6 ms 5 ms 4 ms 2.51.48.1
                              3 5 ms 5 ms 5 ms 195.229.245.97
                              4 * * * Request timed out.
                              5 4 ms 4 ms 4 ms 194.170.0.238
                              6 16 ms 10 ms 17 ms nyc-emix-ca.at4101.emix.ae [195.229.0.249]
                              7 15 ms 11 ms 11 ms 195.229.3.189
                              8 224 ms 109 ms 110 ms 195.229.0.214
                              9 * * * Request timed out.
                              10 652 ms 285 ms 285 ms vlan907-an-cat6k-ts2-r1.starhub.net.sg [203.118.
                              3.217]
                              11 300 ms 299 ms 300 ms anatll11.starhub.net.sg [203.118.7.34]
                              12 341 ms 301 ms 301 ms 203.116.6.238
                              13 318 ms 314 ms 316 ms gw.sgp.valve.net [103.28.54.1]

                              Latest Tracert:

                              Tracing route to gw.sgp.valve.net [103.28.54.1]
                              over a maximum of 30 hops:

                              1 2 ms 2 ms 2 ms login.router [192.168.1.1]
                              2 5 ms 8 ms 3 ms 2.51.96.1
                              3 5 ms 4 ms 4 ms 195.229.245.98
                              4 * * * Request timed out.
                              5 5 ms 4 ms 4 ms 194.170.0.234
                              6 8 ms 11 ms 10 ms 195.229.0.144
                              7 97 ms 12 ms 99 ms 195.229.0.214
                              8 17 ms 11 ms 11 ms 195.229.3.106
                              9 292 ms 96 ms 96 ms 195.229.0.214
                              10 * 284 ms 284 ms anatll11.starhub.net.sg [203.118.5.34]
                              11 292 ms 292 ms 274 ms 203.116.6.238
                              12 293 ms 293 ms 283 ms anatll11.starhub.net.sg [203.118.5.34]
                              13 273 ms 273 ms 273 ms 203.116.6.238
                              14 293 ms 296 ms 290 ms gw.sgp.valve.net [103.28.54.1]

                              Trace complete.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by eclubmalaysia View Post
                                We will escalate your case to StarHub backend if they can further optimise the route. We will update you the findings.
                                Thank you Milton and EclubMalaysia. Hope you guys can fix this for me

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X