Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules

  • No flaming or derogatory remarks, directly or through insinuation.
  • No discussion, sharing or referencing illegal software such as hacks, keygen, cracks and pirated software.
  • No offensive contents, including but not limited to, racism, gore or pornography.
  • No excessive spam/meme, i.e. copious one liners in a short period of time, typing with all caps or posting meme responses (text/image).
  • No trolling, including but not limited to, flame incitation, user provocation or false information distribution.
  • No link spamming or signature advertisements for content not specific to Dota 2.
  • No Dota 2 key requests, sell, trade etc.
  • You may not create multiple accounts for any purpose, including ban evasion, unless expressly permitted by a moderator.

  • Please search before posting. One thread per issue. Do not create another thread if there is an existing one already.
  • Before posting anything, make sure you check out all sticky threads (e.g., this). Do not create new threads about closed ones.
  • It is extremely important that you post in correct forum section.

  • Balance discussion only in Misc.
  • All art related (such as hero model) feedbacks go to Art Feedback Forum.
  • All matchmaking feedback should go here: Matchmaking Feedback
  • All report/low priority issues should go here: Commend/Report/Ban Feedback
  • No specific workshop item feedback. These should go to workshop page of that item.
  • When posting in non-bugs section (such as this), use [Bugs], [Discussion] or [Suggestion] prefix in your thread name.



In case you object some action by a moderator, please contact him directly through PM and explain your concerns politely. If you are still unable to resolve the issue, contact an administrator. Do not drag these issues in public.



All rules are meant to augment common sense, please use them when not conflicted with aforementioned policies.
See more
See less

2560x1080 (21:9) resolution: map glitch & shop is unusable

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Mod was tested. It works in any mode.

    Comment


    • #47
      Thanks!

      Thank you very much.

      I had the same problem and now it's really better.

      Good job.

      Comment


      • #48
        this just is mod HUD , not hack , dont worry

        Comment


        • #49
          Just bought a 21:9 monitor... this bug is not fixed...

          Comment


          • #50
            Considering newer monitors are using this format, the game needs to be changed and updated accordingly. I really don't enjoy changing my desktop to 1920x1080 every time I want to play dota.

            Comment


            • #51
              _Bumb, does anyone on the dev team care? The so called "solution", isn't an improvement, you have to deal with giant hero spell buttons, and lack of UI. Any notice would be nice, considering 21:9 is becoming more common.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by silver007xx View Post
                _Bumb, does anyone on the dev team care? The so called "solution", isn't an improvement, you have to deal with giant hero spell buttons, and lack of UI. Any notice would be nice, considering 21:9 is becoming more common.
                I'm not arguing about whether it's required or not (the discussion is 6 pages long and there are many more posts about that).
                http://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey
                "More common" means 0.06% of the computers running steam. I don't really wonder why it's not supported with the issues that come along with it (not only the discussable balances issues but simply the way the HUDs are made).
                If you think I've closed or deleted a post unjustified, feel free to PM me and I'll explain it to you/discuss it with you further.

                Comment


                • #53
                  да похуй это все, нахуя привязывать худы строго заточенные под определенное разрешалово? сделали бы блять чтобы можно было масштабировать, криворукие разрабы

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Kryil- View Post
                    I'm not arguing about whether it's required or not (the discussion is 6 pages long and there are many more posts about that).
                    http://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey
                    "More common" means 0.06% of the computers running steam. I don't really wonder why it's not supported with the issues that come along with it (not only the discussable balances issues but simply the way the HUDs are made).
                    If 2560x1080 is implemented in game it should be fully supported. A whole year have passed and total of 0 answers were given from the devs. I think making default hud to scale for 21:9 is not that hard for devs, the problem is that they do not care about community and this forum.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      facing the same issue as well over here.... when will this be fix?

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Notrium View Post
                        If 2560x1080 is implemented in game it should be fully supported. A whole year have passed and total of 0 answers were given from the devs. I think making default hud to scale for 21:9 is not that hard for devs, the problem is that they do not care about community and this forum.
                        Yep...true story bro. They just take the money from us and laughing out loud.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Please, fix this.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            larger field of view gives you a decent advantage (specially in multi-monitor), i wouldn't be surprised if they don't fix this in the name of "advantage/cheat" and other stuff.
                            but i hope they get it sorted out for you guys.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              For anyone else as frustrated as I am with this...feel free to support my discussion here:

                              http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?...=1#post1073147

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Cmon Valve, where is fix?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X