Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules

  • No flaming or derogatory remarks, directly or through insinuation.
  • No discussion, sharing or referencing illegal software such as hacks, keygen, cracks and pirated software.
  • No offensive contents, including but not limited to, racism, gore or pornography.
  • No excessive spam/meme, i.e. copious one liners in a short period of time, typing with all caps or posting meme responses (text/image).
  • No trolling, including but not limited to, flame incitation, user provocation or false information distribution.
  • No link spamming or signature advertisements for content not specific to Dota 2.
  • No Dota 2 key requests, sell, trade etc.
  • You may not create multiple accounts for any purpose, including ban evasion, unless expressly permitted by a moderator.

  • Please search before posting. One thread per issue. Do not create another thread if there is an existing one already.
  • Before posting anything, make sure you check out all sticky threads (e.g., this). Do not create new threads about closed ones.
  • It is extremely important that you post in correct forum section.

  • Balance discussion only in Misc.
  • All art related (such as hero model) feedbacks go to Art Feedback Forum.
  • All matchmaking feedback should go here: Matchmaking Feedback
  • All report/low priority issues should go here: Commend/Report/Ban Feedback
  • No specific workshop item feedback. These should go to workshop page of that item.
  • When posting in non-bugs section (such as this), use [Bugs], [Discussion] or [Suggestion] prefix in your thread name.



In case you object some action by a moderator, please contact him directly through PM and explain your concerns politely. If you are still unable to resolve the issue, contact an administrator. Do not drag these issues in public.



All rules are meant to augment common sense, please use them when not conflicted with aforementioned policies.
See more
See less

No items for me PLS ANSWER ADMIN

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • No items for me PLS ANSWER ADMIN

    i played 30 games and no items drop for me not even a chest, i am lvl 2 and only got a tidehunter back on lvl up

    bought a tresure key and set for bloodseeker before first game i played

    a friend gave me some items but ingame i didnt recieve anything
    Last edited by enegeorge; 06-17-2012, 12:23 PM.

  • #2
    Working as intended I would say. You receive items on lvlup, other drops are completely luck based. And yea...your luck kinda sucks :S
    Originally posted by vladhood
    boy im glad all these qualified and educated game designers have come to the forums to help dota 2 grow

    Comment


    • #3
      maybe you were in low priority pool .

      Comment


      • #4
        i have only 1 abandon game

        Comment


        • #5
          just not lucky enough

          I have only got one item so far :/

          Comment


          • #6
            did it say when u played games in queue "you were put in low priority queue due to abandoned games or player reports" ?

            Comment


            • #7
              i've got this problem too... i played 15 games not one item dropped...not even a treasure chest.

              for your information...i have zero abandons...i play well and im not an asshole...so no reports.

              i think there is a bug where when you buy something before first game you get fucked...cuz i bought a xp booster.

              only time i got an item is when i lvled up...i also got the witch doctor thing...plz fix this i really want some items

              Note: people in game get items now
              Last edited by agape; 06-18-2012, 03:23 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by enegeorge View Post
                i played 30 games and no items drop for me not even a chest, i am lvl 2 and only got a tidehunter back on lvl up

                bought a tresure key and set for bloodseeker before first game i played

                a friend gave me some items but ingame i didnt recieve anything
                You're thinking about this the wrong way. You could have played a thousand games, but at the end of the day you have only gotten 1000 battle points. That isn't that much actual time of gameplay that counted for bp/items; you can't expect to find an item in between every two levels as well as at level up (though you most often will find one in between).

                You may be on the slightly unlucky side of the random system, but it isn't nearly unlucky enough to suspect that something is wrong and requires fixing.

                Comment


                • #9
                  hope they can fix this cuz it is very frustrating

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by weebletns View Post
                    You're thinking about this the wrong way. You could have played a thousand games, but at the end of the day you have only gotten 1000 battle points. That isn't that much actual time of gameplay that counted for bp/items; you can't expect to find an item in between every two levels as well as at level up (though you most often will find one in between).

                    You may be on the slightly unlucky side of the random system, but it isn't nearly unlucky enough to suspect that something is wrong and requires fixing.
                    oh come on not even a tresure chest or something i am almost lvl 3
                    and btw i played a friend account and by the lvl 1 i got like 3 items +on lvlup
                    Last edited by enegeorge; 06-18-2012, 12:12 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by agape View Post
                      i've got this problem too... i played 15 games not one item dropped...not even a treasure chest.

                      for your information...i have zero abandons...i play well and im not an asshole...so no reports.

                      i think there is a bug where when you buy something before first game you get fucked...cuz i bought a xp booster.

                      only time i got an item is when i lvled up...i also got the witch doctor thing...plz fix this i really want some items

                      it actually effects the whole lobby..only people who have lvled up got an item. i checked every game after i got suspicious.

                      i bought tresure key and a bloodseeker set

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I got 2 items, 7 chests+3 lvlup items +50 items gained by other players in a total of 24 matches.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          i got none, only lvl up items i am lvl 3 curently

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            many similarities in our cases....i played on a friends account too before i played on my own...i got a ton of items maybe 2-3 each level plus on on lvl up.

                            so we both played on a different account and bought something before our first game...i dont want to hear this luck shit, comon now

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Just a tip the longer games tend to give more drops.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X