Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules

  • No flaming or derogatory remarks, directly or through insinuation.
  • No discussion, sharing or referencing illegal software such as hacks, keygen, cracks and pirated software.
  • No offensive contents, including but not limited to, racism, gore or pornography.
  • No excessive spam/meme, i.e. copious one liners in a short period of time, typing with all caps or posting meme responses (text/image).
  • No trolling, including but not limited to, flame incitation, user provocation or false information distribution.
  • No link spamming or signature advertisements for content not specific to Dota 2.
  • No Dota 2 key requests, sell, trade etc.
  • You may not create multiple accounts for any purpose, including ban evasion, unless expressly permitted by a moderator.

  • Please search before posting. One thread per issue. Do not create another thread if there is an existing one already.
  • Before posting anything, make sure you check out all sticky threads (e.g., this). Do not create new threads about closed ones.
  • It is extremely important that you post in correct forum section.

  • Balance discussion only in Misc.
  • All art related (such as hero model) feedbacks go to Art Feedback Forum.
  • All matchmaking feedback should go here: Matchmaking Feedback
  • All report/low priority issues should go here: Commend/Report/Ban Feedback
  • No specific workshop item feedback. These should go to workshop page of that item.
  • When posting in non-bugs section (such as this), use [Bugs], [Discussion] or [Suggestion] prefix in your thread name.



In case you object some action by a moderator, please contact him directly through PM and explain your concerns politely. If you are still unable to resolve the issue, contact an administrator. Do not drag these issues in public.



All rules are meant to augment common sense, please use them when not conflicted with aforementioned policies.
See more
See less

Stretch goal 3 has reached, where is our HUD??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    whaaa 3-d ? llol

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Keowee View Post
      New in-store HUDs were made by the community, not Valve.
      For the impatient and/or ignorant ones: here`s a sneak peek at the Goal 3 HUD. Enjoy.
      If it were like that (the 3d model) it would be so Op I would buy another one D:

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Keowee View Post
        New in-store HUDs were made by the community, not Valve.
        For the impatient and/or ignorant ones: here`s a sneak peek at the Goal 3 HUD. Enjoy.
        As far as I'm concerned, you are the ignorant one here. I don't care who made them, nor did I claim Valve done them. What I said, that you failed to read/understand completely (since you are ignorant) is that they quickly put new HUDs at the Store, but when it comes to delivering our Compendium HUD, they "take their time".

        Next time, read before you start insulting people.
        Last edited by xtomsawyerx; 05-22-2013, 09:33 AM. Reason: Edited so the "ignorant" can understand it properly.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by xtomsawyerx View Post
          As far as I'm concerned, you are the ignorant one here. I don't care who made them, nor did I claim Valve done them. What I said, that you failed to read/understand completely (since you are ignorant) is that they put new HUDs at the Store, but when it comes to delivering our Compendium HUD, they "take their time".

          Next time, read before you start insulting people.
          First of all, you need to take things on a less personal matter, he said and/or, also ignorant is not really a bad thing, you take it as an insult and the concept it's just about not knowing something, so we are all ignorant in many matters, but we choose to be butthurt about it or not...

          Anyway, you should care about Valve not making the new HUDs, since they basically copy paste the models, making a new one is a process, they want to make a better one and that's cool, also, they are working on the mounts for the couriers and I don't really see people complaining about that (and that goal was there before they even thought about a new HUD), also, the whole concept of making new goals -where they thought about creating a new HUD to give to the community- was only 9 days ago, 7 of those are work days, and they are doing other things too.

          Also, the whole purpose of buying the compendiums is to support the eSports, if you bought it for the items you will get the items, but just chill out, crying here won't do any difference, if you don't believe me search the other whine topics, they are closed or unresolved, just be patient

          Comment


          • #35
            Funny how the screen while searching a game says that the hud would be already released ... (it's not, duh)

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by knurlhelm View Post
              First of all, you need to take things on a less personal matter, he said and/or, also ignorant is not really a bad thing, you take it as an insult and the concept it's just about not knowing something, so we are all ignorant in many matters, but we choose to be butthurt about it or not...

              Anyway, you should care about Valve not making the new HUDs, since they basically copy paste the models, making a new one is a process, they want to make a better one and that's cool, also, they are working on the mounts for the couriers and I don't really see people complaining about that (and that goal was there before they even thought about a new HUD), also, the whole concept of making new goals -where they thought about creating a new HUD to give to the community- was only 9 days ago, 7 of those are work days, and they are doing other things too.

              Also, the whole purpose of buying the compendiums is to support the eSports, if you bought it for the items you will get the items, but just chill out, crying here won't do any difference, if you don't believe me search the other whine topics, they are closed or unresolved, just be patient
              Too long, didn't read.
              Originally posted by Kaneomanie View Post
              Funny how the screen while searching a game says that the hud would be already released ... (it's not, duh)
              Yes, this is exactly why I'm displeased with this. If it's not ready, then don't say it's ready. Simple as that.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by xtomsawyerx View Post
                As far as I'm concerned, you are the ignorant one here. I don't care who made them, nor did I claim Valve done them. What I said, that you failed to read/understand completely (since you are ignorant) is that they quickly put new HUDs at the Store, but when it comes to delivering our Compendium HUD, they "take their time".

                Next time, read before you start insulting people.
                Reading comprehension.Get some pls.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Martin Andrei View Post
                  Reading comprehension.Get some pls.
                  Enlighten me.

                  Comment


                  • #39

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by knurlhelm View Post
                      4db77_ORIG-look_at_all_the_fucks_i_give.jpg

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by xtomsawyerx View Post
                        Enlighten me.
                        Well lets see..you fail to understand knurlhelm's post then call him ignorant/unable to understand or read. Why did you fail to understand? Let me dumb it down for you: He explains why valve needs 30 mins to put the new HUDs up as opposed to making a new one which takes time. So what do you respond to this?

                        Originally posted by xtomsawyerx View Post
                        What I said, that you failed to read/understand completely (since you are ignorant) is that they quickly put new HUDs at the Store, but when it comes to delivering our Compendium HUD, they "take their time".
                        Ups..Furthermore you call HIM unable to comprehand.
                        And to top it off , the guy takes some time to explain some more..calmly...and what do you do? TLDR?

                        TLDR: you complain, he explains why your complaint isnt really a valid one, you call him names and continue to complain on the same issue some more.

                        TLDR TLDR : not only do you have serious comprehension problems , you are also a hypocrite.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Too long, didn't read.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by xtomsawyerx View Post
                            Too long, didn't read.


                            btw learn to post images kid

                            To the ones that actually bother making answers, stop, he's just a butthurt kid, let him be

                            PS: "WAAAH!!, I can't answer so I TLDR everything!... WAAAAAAAAAAH!!"

                            PS2: On a more serious matter, some Mod should close this.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              cool story bro

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by xtomsawyerx View Post
                                cool story bro

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X