Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules

  • No flaming or derogatory remarks, directly or through insinuation.
  • No discussion, sharing or referencing illegal software such as hacks, keygen, cracks and pirated software.
  • No offensive contents, including but not limited to, racism, gore or pornography.
  • No excessive spam/meme, i.e. copious one liners in a short period of time, typing with all caps or posting meme responses (text/image).
  • No trolling, including but not limited to, flame incitation, user provocation or false information distribution.
  • No link spamming or signature advertisements for content not specific to Dota 2.
  • No Dota 2 key requests, sell, trade etc.
  • You may not create multiple accounts for any purpose, including ban evasion, unless expressly permitted by a moderator.

  • Please search before posting. One thread per issue. Do not create another thread if there is an existing one already.
  • Before posting anything, make sure you check out all sticky threads (e.g., this). Do not create new threads about closed ones.
  • It is extremely important that you post in correct forum section.

  • Balance discussion only in Misc.
  • All art related (such as hero model) feedbacks go to Art Feedback Forum.
  • All matchmaking feedback should go here: Matchmaking Feedback
  • All report/low priority issues should go here: Commend/Report/Ban Feedback
  • No specific workshop item feedback. These should go to workshop page of that item.
  • When posting in non-bugs section (such as this), use [Bugs], [Discussion] or [Suggestion] prefix in your thread name.



In case you object some action by a moderator, please contact him directly through PM and explain your concerns politely. If you are still unable to resolve the issue, contact an administrator. Do not drag these issues in public.



All rules are meant to augment common sense, please use them when not conflicted with aforementioned policies.
See more
See less

#Compendium BUG # Urgent plz.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #Compendium BUG # Urgent plz.

    Hello, i am here because i just bought a XP BOOSTER to increase my Level on my compendium, but this compendium is in another account, i was going to buy it and offer a trade to myself, like i done yesterday.

    Heres what happened : i bought the 11 usd xp bonus and it got AUTO ACTIVATED in this account ( not the main one ) , AND, it now says that i OWN a compendium, i even got the legendary courier, and i cant do nothing with the comendium, its like i OWN it , and DONT at the same time.

    i hope u guys fix it soon, i just want my XP thingy back, i dont even want the compendium or the courier. i dont know if this forum can actually make MODS or admins GIVE BACK or UNDO something thats already DONE, but apparently i just wasted 10 usd, cuz i cant do anything on the compendium and i also cant do anything with the bonus XP that i should earn.

    thanks , and i am so sorry for my english , i hope u guys can fix it soon , and help me as soon as possible, thanks !

  • #2
    http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/...5AF6434597CB7/

    heres a print of whats going on.

    it says i HAVE a compendium , and at the same time, it says i dont.

    this all happened when i bought a 2,400 XP ticket, and it got self activated in my acc.

    Comment


    • #3
      Did you buy the 2400 points via compendium or via store (be it website or ingame client)?
      James "2GD" Harding's career as a Dota 2 host on Valve events
      * 25.02.16 - † 26.02.16
      Spoiler: 


      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by GermanViet View Post
        Did you buy the 2400 points via compendium or via store (be it website or ingame client)?
        I got the same bug, and i sent a steam support ticket. The bug works the following way: you go to the compendium icon next to your EXP bar and preview the compendium, you go to the page where you can buy points. If you buy it that way, you get 24 levels and a pseudo-compendium, the account checks as a compendium owner but you don't receive any benefits besides the courier. You can't participate in the polls and get the rewards from unlocks. If you buy the gems directly on the store, you get the gems and when you trade them, they are immediately activated without prompt on the receiving account. The account that gets the gems doesn't get an inventory item and can't trade them to another account, it's a direct activation even if you do a steam trade (my case).

        I really think those two are serious bug because you don't get prompt in any case. I sent a ticket for a refund of those 24 levels, because i don't have a compendium activated on my account and i don't want one either. At least my friend that got the gems in a trade had a compendium and really wanted to level it up, not my case as i already said.

        Do you recommend another way to report these bugs and a way to get a refund for those $10 ?

        (sorry for any mistakes, my english is pretty bad)
        Last edited by LaN~; 05-11-2014, 04:51 AM. Reason: added quote

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by GermanViet View Post
          Did you buy the 2400 points via compendium or via store (be it website or ingame client)?
          via compendium, but, the other day, i bought the 5 usd xp booster, and traded myself, nothing huge happened, it all went well.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by LaN~ View Post
            I got the same bug, and i sent a steam support ticket. The bug works the following way: you go to the compendium icon next to your EXP bar and preview the compendium, you go to the page where you can buy points. If you buy it that way, you get 24 levels and a pseudo-compendium, the account checks as a compendium owner but you don't receive any benefits besides the courier. You can't participate in the polls and get the rewards from unlocks. If you buy the gems directly on the store, you get the gems and when you trade them, they are immediately activated without prompt on the receiving account. The account that gets the gems doesn't get an inventory item and can't trade them to another account, it's a direct activation even if you do a steam trade (my case).

            I really think those two are serious bug because you don't get prompt in any case. I sent a ticket for a refund of those 24 levels, because i don't have a compendium activated on my account and i don't want one either. At least my friend that got the gems in a trade had a compendium and really wanted to level it up, not my case as i already said.

            Do you recommend another way to report these bugs and a way to get a refund for those $10 ?

            (sorry for any mistakes, my english is pretty bad)
            yeah, i wish there is a way to refund,i am not sure though, i thought the way to get refund was to come here and make a post lol. i dont know any other way to report bugs, since its the first time it happened to me. if u can message me telling me how to send a ticket or something that'd be great, cuz i have no idea how to do so.
            Last edited by welost; 05-11-2014, 06:50 AM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by welost View Post
              yeah, i wish there is a way to refund,i am not sure though, i thought the way to get refund was to come here and make a post lol. i dont know any other way to report bugs, since its the first time it happened to me. if u can message me telling me how to send a ticket or something that'd be great, cuz i have no idea how to do so.
              pm sent a while ago xd

              Comment


              • #8
                Same of this happened to Here what i wrote in the ticket

                Actually what happened was that i'm having steam wallet on hellasir account and i play dota2 in hussi_mayo1 account so what i did sold my items and opened dota 2 and was not having the compendium in it then i click no thanks let me do a preview then scrolled through the pages to the page where there's the option to buy the points i choose the 10$ one and bought it after that it automatically activated the points and the compendium too!

                I need to add the points in my other account ! Valve what is this!

                Comment


                • #9
                  i have more reports about the gem bug... only happens if the guy that receives the gems have dota2 open. The inv item appears if he closes dota2 before the trade. >=/ no response from support yet

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    soo good, it looks like in this last patch they finally fixed it. but . STILL, wheres my 10 usd ? i spent 10 usd to get me some levels, and still no reponse on that . rly amazing job.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X