Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules

  • No flaming or derogatory remarks, directly or through insinuation.
  • No discussion, sharing or referencing illegal software such as hacks, keygen, cracks and pirated software.
  • No offensive contents, including but not limited to, racism, gore or pornography.
  • No excessive spam/meme, i.e. copious one liners in a short period of time, typing with all caps or posting meme responses (text/image).
  • No trolling, including but not limited to, flame incitation, user provocation or false information distribution.
  • No link spamming or signature advertisements for content not specific to Dota 2.
  • No Dota 2 key requests, sell, trade etc.
  • You may not create multiple accounts for any purpose, including ban evasion, unless expressly permitted by a moderator.

  • Please search before posting. One thread per issue. Do not create another thread if there is an existing one already.
  • Before posting anything, make sure you check out all sticky threads (e.g., this). Do not create new threads about closed ones.
  • It is extremely important that you post in correct forum section.

  • Balance discussion only in Misc.
  • All art related (such as hero model) feedbacks go to Art Feedback Forum.
  • All matchmaking feedback should go here: Matchmaking Feedback
  • All report/low priority issues should go here: Commend/Report/Ban Feedback
  • No specific workshop item feedback. These should go to workshop page of that item.
  • When posting in non-bugs section (such as this), use [Bugs], [Discussion] or [Suggestion] prefix in your thread name.



In case you object some action by a moderator, please contact him directly through PM and explain your concerns politely. If you are still unable to resolve the issue, contact an administrator. Do not drag these issues in public.



All rules are meant to augment common sense, please use them when not conflicted with aforementioned policies.
See more
See less

Help, i am unable to check-out.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by xXSynXx View Post
    like i said, it usually took 3-5 working days for them to reply to your message. usually 5 day. trust me.

    xXSynXx, no need to wait 5 days dude. Try my method above and see if it works for you.
    COMMUNITY REGULATED MUTE SYSTEM (CRMS) A Simple Idea with Massive Results
    UNOFFICIAL DASHBOARD POLL Dashboard - OLD vs NEW
    DOTA2 Items ICON SET Design Comparison CHART - Icon Cheat Sheet
    POLL: HEALTH BAR at TOP BAR? - Add health bar to top bar Valve!
    True Sight Indicator like dota1 - What happened to the true sight symbol?!?

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by mr_9sky View Post
      Guys! I managed to buy items again! It has nothing to do with pending transaction. It seems like there is an issue buying directly from the dota2 screen.

      Here is the FIX:
      1. In Dota2, click on the STORE tab on the left.
      2. Click on the top right icon to maximize the store page in the browser.
      3. If steam asks you to login again, do so.
      4. Click the STORE link on the top again, this time in the browser.
      4. DONE! Buy as per normal!

      It worked for me guys. Let me know if it works for you!
      Nope, steam browser does not work either.

      Comment


      • #33
        Crank1, hmm..did you click on the STORE link IN the browser? Which stage were you stuck?
        COMMUNITY REGULATED MUTE SYSTEM (CRMS) A Simple Idea with Massive Results
        UNOFFICIAL DASHBOARD POLL Dashboard - OLD vs NEW
        DOTA2 Items ICON SET Design Comparison CHART - Icon Cheat Sheet
        POLL: HEALTH BAR at TOP BAR? - Add health bar to top bar Valve!
        True Sight Indicator like dota1 - What happened to the true sight symbol?!?

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by mr_9sky View Post
          Crank1, hmm..did you click on the STORE link IN the browser? Which stage were you stuck?
          I know how to open steam browser, it's a little arrow on the right of the window of dota 2 in-game store.

          Besides, i told you i tried every possible browser. It's not about browser. It's about Valve not giving a shit about their customers.

          Comment


          • #35
            had this problem on a friend's account. I did recharge with 5 euro then it did let me buy what I wanted. couldn't use online shop cause I needed that code and couldn't talk with him. anyway happened on my acc too, but used website and worked.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by mr_9sky View Post
              xXSynXx, no need to wait 5 days dude. Try my method above and see if it works for you.
              dear sir, your method only works for ppl who only facing simple in game store issue and doesnt have any pending order/transaction/payment(which i believe the issue that OP is currently facing).those pending transaction type of issue doesnt have any workaround at all. not by your method nor any other method like using proxy etc. this can only be solved by contacting steam support themselves(or maybe from valve dev?). They are the only ppl who can clear out any pending transaction or lift the blocking for purchasing. i know this for sure since i had this issue a while back due to some pending credit card transaction i had while adding amount to my steam wallet. during those dark time, i did and tried everything humanly possible to be able to purchase. you name it, using browser, proxy, different IP, different region etc still not able to solve it. almost gave up, but luckily steam support finally replied to my ticket. and they did told me that i had some pending transaction that need to be cleared out before i be able to purchase again. and they solved it for me. so that's my story. that's why i advice OP to wait for steam support reply because i believe he had the same prob as i did before
              "Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad."

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by xXSynXx View Post
                dear sir, your method only works for ppl who only facing simple in game store issue and doesnt have any pending order/transaction/payment(which i believe the issue that OP is currently facing).those pending transaction type of issue doesnt have any workaround at all. not by your method nor any other method like using proxy etc. this can only be solved by contacting steam support themselves(or maybe from valve dev?). They are the only ppl who can clear out any pending transaction or lift the blocking for purchasing. i know this for sure since i had this issue a while back due to some pending credit card transaction i had while adding amount to my steam wallet. during those dark time, i did and tried everything humanly possible to be able to purchase. you name it, using browser, proxy, different IP, different region etc still not able to solve it. almost gave up, but luckily steam support finally replied to my ticket. and they did told me that i had some pending transaction that need to be cleared out before i be able to purchase again. and they solved it for me. so that's my story. that's why i advice OP to wait for steam support reply because i believe he had the same prob as i did before
                Yeah 5 days of waiting is just superb support. Why do they even have this option "support" if nobody's helping you? I'd rather wait 2 hours in Origin live support chat queue and then chat with mentally challenged Indian who is googling the answers, but finally fixes the problem after 1 hour, rather than wait 5 f*cking days.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Got it to work doing what mr_9sky suggested. BUT,
                  I had to completely empty my cart in the in-game store,
                  go to the store tab,
                  buy one kind of item, (but I was able to purchase ten keys at once),
                  then check my backpack and repeat the process.
                  Good luck to you Crank1
                  AXE DOES NOT PICK SIDES!!! But Axe is on your side. -Axe

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    [help] - i cant buy keys - why ?

                    Im getting such info since yesterday when i have started to try do shooping.

                    " Failed to initialize transaction. Please try again in a few minutes or contact support if the issue persists. "

                    When shop will be avaible for me again ? when treasure will gone ? so u wont earn Valve pls help

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by some grumpy guy View Post
                      Got it to work doing what mr_9sky suggested. BUT,
                      I had to completely empty my cart in the in-game store,
                      go to the store tab,
                      buy one kind of item, (but I was able to purchase ten keys at once),
                      then check my backpack and repeat the process.
                      Good luck to you Crank1
                      Yeah i will need it, because tomorrow is the last day to unlock your diretide chests, and steam support haven't answered me yet (6 days have passed).

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Why did you move thread to workshop tools if it's about store?!

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Ofcourse there was no problem to transfer money to the wallet - now i cant buy diretide keys, im not interested to buy anything else - in such case, dear Valve could your transfer whole amount back to my account pls.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Kraju View Post
                            Ofcourse there was no problem to transfer money to the wallet - now i cant buy diretide keys, im not interested to buy anything else - in such case, dear Valve could your transfer whole amount back to my account pls.
                            This goes to support ticket. Besides if you can't buy keys, you can't buy anything else. I have tried buying everything what's on the shop.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Uhm... Merging accident, moving this back to correct section. My apologies.
                              To keep these forums clean and friendly, please read and follow the forum rules.
                              Before making a new thread, be sure to have used search, as well as checking the stickies of the appropriate section.



                              Lore moderator.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Hefaistus View Post
                                Uhm... Merging accident, moving this back to correct section. My apologies.
                                Thanks. But it's about time to reply to my support ticket since a week has passed and diretide expores tomorrow.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X