Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules

  • No flaming or derogatory remarks, directly or through insinuation.
  • No discussion, sharing or referencing illegal software such as hacks, keygen, cracks and pirated software.
  • No offensive contents, including but not limited to, racism, gore or pornography.
  • No excessive spam/meme, i.e. copious one liners in a short period of time, typing with all caps or posting meme responses (text/image).
  • No trolling, including but not limited to, flame incitation, user provocation or false information distribution.
  • No link spamming or signature advertisements for content not specific to Dota 2.
  • No Dota 2 key requests, sell, trade etc.
  • You may not create multiple accounts for any purpose, including ban evasion, unless expressly permitted by a moderator.

  • Please search before posting. One thread per issue. Do not create another thread if there is an existing one already.
  • Before posting anything, make sure you check out all sticky threads (e.g., this). Do not create new threads about closed ones.
  • It is extremely important that you post in correct forum section.

  • Balance discussion only in Misc.
  • All art related (such as hero model) feedbacks go to Art Feedback Forum.
  • All matchmaking feedback should go here: Matchmaking Feedback
  • All report/low priority issues should go here: Commend/Report/Ban Feedback
  • No specific workshop item feedback. These should go to workshop page of that item.
  • When posting in non-bugs section (such as this), use [Bugs], [Discussion] or [Suggestion] prefix in your thread name.



In case you object some action by a moderator, please contact him directly through PM and explain your concerns politely. If you are still unable to resolve the issue, contact an administrator. Do not drag these issues in public.



All rules are meant to augment common sense, please use them when not conflicted with aforementioned policies.
See more
See less

A sensible surrender

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    if u suck that bad just winch in defeat. a game isnt just about winning you have to taste humiliating defeats as well and ff is a very easy option out of it.
    Originally posted by SpleenballPro View Post
    And we cant do that? I wasn't saying after 4 first bloods, I was saying if you had like 1 kill on your team and they had 60...A SKUNK OPTION. FUCKING READ MY ORIGINAL POST!

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by SpleenballPro View Post
      And we cant do that? I wasn't saying after 4 first bloods, I was saying if you had like 1 kill on your team and they had 60...A SKUNK OPTION. FUCKING READ MY ORIGINAL POST!
      We read the original post. The point is not that there aren't situations where forfeiting the match is legitimate. The point is that most people will just start complaining in team for a forfeit for the stupidest of reasons and playing in pubs will be even more of a nightmare.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by coolcows View Post
        if u suck that bad just winch in defeat. a game isnt just about winning you have to taste humiliating defeats as well and ff is a very easy option out of it.
        So it's ok to humiliated me, and make the game unfun for me by stomping me in the fountain, but if I say "GG EASY NOOBS", it's too humiliating and game breaking that I have to be muted and/or thrown into LPQ, right?
        Spoiler: 

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by AdvancedWind View Post
          We read the original post. The point is not that there aren't situations where forfeiting the match is legitimate. The point is that most people will just start complaining in team for a forfeit for the stupidest of reasons and playing in pubs will be even more of a nightmare.
          Ofc there are a ton of situaitons were its legitimate to forfeit. Very fre competative game goes on until the ancient goes down, and these are games with 1 million $ in the price. Dont you think they would play them to the end if it was possible to win them?

          Its really stupid when you have to sit in 30-2 games and just get mullered while one team roshes and camps outside your base.

          Comment


          • #35
            Personally, I wouldn't leave any game just because it's looking bleak or we're getting stomped, in fact I've won games by doing a simple base race when they were spawn camping two of my teammates. Having the ability to just quit (as stated before) will bring great consequences upon Dota 2.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by PlaugeWardSpam View Post
              Personally, I wouldn't leave any game just because it's looking bleak or we're getting stomped, in fact I've won games by doing a simple base race when they were spawn camping two of my teammates. Having the ability to just quit (as stated before) will bring great consequences upon Dota 2.
              I don't know you but I do not enjoy wining another team's throw, which rarely happens. They most likely will camp at your fountain rather than giving you a room for a comeback. Imagine all the time lost hiding your hero because the other guys just broke 1 rax and they sit in your fountain waiting for you to respawn, with that time you could have played many quality games...

              I am in favor of a concede, but only avalaible under huge advantages, that huge that the team is probably rightclicking you to death in the fountain.
              Dota 2 status:
              http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota...respawn_04.mp3

              Comment


              • #37
                ITs fine as it is. If all people agree that its over they can just leave and no one will get punished.

                Comment

                Working...
                X