Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules

  • No flaming or derogatory remarks, directly or through insinuation.
  • No discussion, sharing or referencing illegal software such as hacks, keygen, cracks and pirated software.
  • No offensive contents, including but not limited to, racism, gore or pornography.
  • No excessive spam/meme, i.e. copious one liners in a short period of time, typing with all caps or posting meme responses (text/image).
  • No trolling, including but not limited to, flame incitation, user provocation or false information distribution.
  • No link spamming or signature advertisements for content not specific to Dota 2.
  • No Dota 2 key requests, sell, trade etc.
  • You may not create multiple accounts for any purpose, including ban evasion, unless expressly permitted by a moderator.

  • Please search before posting. One thread per issue. Do not create another thread if there is an existing one already.
  • Before posting anything, make sure you check out all sticky threads (e.g., this). Do not create new threads about closed ones.
  • It is extremely important that you post in correct forum section.

  • Balance discussion only in Misc.
  • All art related (such as hero model) feedbacks go to Art Feedback Forum.
  • All matchmaking feedback should go here: Matchmaking Feedback
  • All report/low priority issues should go here: Commend/Report/Ban Feedback
  • No specific workshop item feedback. These should go to workshop page of that item.
  • When posting in non-bugs section (such as this), use [Bugs], [Discussion] or [Suggestion] prefix in your thread name.



In case you object some action by a moderator, please contact him directly through PM and explain your concerns politely. If you are still unable to resolve the issue, contact an administrator. Do not drag these issues in public.



All rules are meant to augment common sense, please use them when not conflicted with aforementioned policies.
See more
See less

noobs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • noobs

    fix the fakin mm now fakin volvo. i wont buy cosmetics anymore OR I QUIT

    i have 900+ wins and im getting atleast two lvl 20 noobs with 100 or less wins in my team. the game is fkin unplayable since the new patch. and dont tell me win ratio means nothing cause 900 win > 100 win.

    my win ratio after the patch: 6 won 9 lost.

    fix it now thanks.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Craig View Post
    Wins don't mean skill
    Skill doesn't mean performance
    Someone should post a blog or something. But I fear that, if we solve this problem, the next wave of dumbness will roll over this forum.. so im kinda ok with the current win/level/battlepoints -madness.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by uzztdrd2 View Post
      so im kinda ok with the current win/level/battlepoints -madness.
      cause u are a casual noob too who cant play

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by uzztdrd2 View Post
        Someone should post a blog or something. But I fear that, if we solve this problem, the next wave of dumbness will roll over this forum.. so im kinda ok with the current win/level/battlepoints -madness.
        Of course. The forum mostly lurches from one hysterical contagion to the next. If this one dies down it'll revert to a previous one or someone will suggest something that might be affecting their matches and the forum will be full of rage about it.
        Last edited by Craig; 07-20-2013, 07:04 AM.
        To avoid LPQ:

        Don't draw attention to yourself
        Don't use voice or chat except for 'ss'
        Mute all at lvl 1
        Only play in parties
        Get alternate accounts
        Limit your usage to one or two games per day per account
        Don't play too well
        Don't play on Sunday or Monday
        Wait until the developers reset LPQ status

        If you're getting matched with trolls or feeders:

        You may have been placed in a hidden pool. There is no known way out of this, apart from moving to a different account.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by fixmmnow View Post
          i wont buy cosmetics anymore OR I QUIT
          nice. Buy more cosmetics so you won't quit then.

          Comment


          • #6
            i wont buy cosmetics anymore OR I QUIT
            Well, which one is it then?
            DOTA 2 ULTIMATE README
            Updated 01/04/15

            Check upcoming Dota 2 pro matches HERE

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by GorgonPistol View Post
              Well, which one is it then?
              i quit. mm is shit. too much noobs in pub like on this forum. riot > volvo

              [email protected]

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by fixmmnow View Post
                fix the fakin mm now fakin volvo. i wont buy cosmetics anymore OR I QUIT

                i have 900+ wins and im getting atleast two lvl 20 noobs with 100 or less wins in my team. the game is fkin unplayable since the new patch. and dont tell me win ratio means nothing cause 900 win > 100 win.

                my win ratio after the patch: 6 won 9 lost.

                fix it now thanks.
                Just feed and try to end it fast. You will loose anyway.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by fixmmnow View Post
                  i have 900+ wins and im getting atleast two lvl 20 noobs with 100 or less wins in my team. the game is fkin unplayable since the new patch. and dont tell me win ratio means nothing cause 900 win > 100 win.
                  MM has issues; matching with low win count players is not one of them. Number off win count doesn't mean anything because an expert dota1 player can join dota2, have 15 wins and still own you like you are a noob.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by fixmmnow View Post
                    two lvl 20 noobs
                    I lol'd, levels matter.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by CvP View Post
                      MM has issues; matching with low win count players is not one of them. Number off win count doesn't mean anything because an expert dota1 player can join dota2, have 15 wins and still own you like you are a noob.
                      SO WHY EVERY LOW WIN COUNT IS A NOOB

                      http://dotabuff.com/matches/247786247
                      The gyrocopter didnt buy the boots
                      After 20 minutes of explaining to let me controll the hero i bought the items

                      http://dotabuff.com/matches/247929804

                      the earthshaker and night stalker both had 20 wins and mic-spammed and fed the whole game and one of them was 4 years old and both were spanish and didnt understand anything

                      http://dotabuff.com/matches/247042170
                      the alchemist had 20 wins and fed the other team 13 times in the first 10 minutes and left
                      ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give WINDRUNNER
                      ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give NOVA

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Craig View Post
                        Of course. The forum mostly lurches from one hysterical contagion to the next. If this one dies down it'll revert to a previous one or someone will suggest something that might be affecting their matches and the forum will be full of rage about it.
                        dude, you're probably that guy who has like 20 pages of only phantom lancer, if so I'll take it easy on you because you seem to have brain damage

                        MM is not good, it is absolute shit, this game is unplayable unless you are either really bad or in the top 1% of players, there is no middle ground. you're good? get matched with RETARDS every game. you're bad? get matched with players 500 times better than you every game

                        And yes, because the number of new players is higher than the number of smurfs (common sense), people with low wins are usually total noobs

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by y0ruba View Post
                          dude, you're probably that guy who has like 20 pages of only phantom lancer, if so I'll take it easy on you because you seem to have brain damage

                          MM is not good, it is absolute shit, this game is unplayable unless you are either really bad or in the top 1% of players, there is no middle ground. you're good? get matched with RETARDS every game. you're bad? get matched with players 500 times better than you every game

                          And yes, because the number of new players is higher than the number of smurfs (common sense), people with low wins are usually total noobs
                          Dunning-Kruger Effect, This is you.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by BN_Darkness View Post
                            SO WHY EVERY LOW WIN COUNT IS A NOOB

                            http://dotabuff.com/matches/247786247
                            The gyrocopter didnt buy the boots
                            After 20 minutes of explaining to let me controll the hero i bought the items

                            http://dotabuff.com/matches/247929804

                            the earthshaker and night stalker both had 20 wins and mic-spammed and fed the whole game and one of them was 4 years old and both were spanish and didnt understand anything

                            http://dotabuff.com/matches/247042170
                            the alchemist had 20 wins and fed the other team 13 times in the first 10 minutes and left
                            You are right. There are people with 325 wins, who suck as well
                            It's not recommended to go for a carry Lina with 4 other agi heroes/carries in the team.

                            Additionally it's not recommended to queue for all servers! EU east/west, Russia, US east and South America? Seriously...
                            The players you are matched with do pick the same heroes as you do (Drow, Slark, Bara, Bloodseeker aka. beginner stomp heroes), buy the same items and have the same poor lasthits.
                            You left the other recent game you played. A 0-8-0 QoP game.

                            Please mind your own business!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Ferreira View Post
                              Dunning-Kruger Effect, This is you.
                              Moron, this is you



                              take a look at my thread and stop assuming stuff

                              http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=98519

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X