Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules

  • No flaming or derogatory remarks, directly or through insinuation.
  • No discussion, sharing or referencing illegal software such as hacks, keygen, cracks and pirated software.
  • No offensive contents, including but not limited to, racism, gore or pornography.
  • No excessive spam/meme, i.e. copious one liners in a short period of time, typing with all caps or posting meme responses (text/image).
  • No trolling, including but not limited to, flame incitation, user provocation or false information distribution.
  • No link spamming or signature advertisements for content not specific to Dota 2.
  • No Dota 2 key requests, sell, trade etc.
  • You may not create multiple accounts for any purpose, including ban evasion, unless expressly permitted by a moderator.

  • Please search before posting. One thread per issue. Do not create another thread if there is an existing one already.
  • Before posting anything, make sure you check out all sticky threads (e.g., this). Do not create new threads about closed ones.
  • It is extremely important that you post in correct forum section.

  • Balance discussion only in Misc.
  • All art related (such as hero model) feedbacks go to Art Feedback Forum.
  • All matchmaking feedback should go here: Matchmaking Feedback
  • All report/low priority issues should go here: Commend/Report/Ban Feedback
  • No specific workshop item feedback. These should go to workshop page of that item.
  • When posting in non-bugs section (such as this), use [Bugs], [Discussion] or [Suggestion] prefix in your thread name.



In case you object some action by a moderator, please contact him directly through PM and explain your concerns politely. If you are still unable to resolve the issue, contact an administrator. Do not drag these issues in public.



All rules are meant to augment common sense, please use them when not conflicted with aforementioned policies.
See more
See less

This guy should be banned, help me please if possible

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • This guy should be banned, help me please if possible

    I know there alot of angry guys in dota , but I think this guy doesnt deserve to play with anyone in web, or something like that
    Totally unmared( look in end of post attachments )
    I know prolly u will not do as i asked you, but do this steps please:
    Here is his profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049448117/


    Attachments:
    2013-07-24_00001.jpg2013-07-24_00002.jpg2013-07-24_00003.jpg2013-07-24_00004.jpg2013-07-24_00005.jpg2013-07-24_00006.jpg2013-07-24_00007.jpg2013-07-24_00008.jpg2013-07-24_00009.jpg2013-07-24_00010.jpg

  • #2
    You report them and move on?
    Originally posted by fletcher
    Just to clarify, there was never any "win rate" calculation. Ever. It is true that a goal of matchmaking is to make even teams. The matchmaker also will raise your Elo and try to put you in players of equivalent skill, which indirectly tries to get the win rate to 50%. However, it has never looked at your historical win rate and put you in a game where it knew that you were expected to lose.
    Is every post on this forum about the Dunning-Kruger effect?

    Comment


    • #3
      Probaly i didnt understand you :O

      Comment


      • #4
        you picked AM last just to troll and you want him banned? lol

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by y0ruba View Post
          you picked AM last just to troll and you want him banned? lol
          oh okay, that totally excuses his:

          ur right
          Last edited by DarkCthulhu; 07-23-2013, 06:46 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by DarkCthulhu View Post
            oh okay, that totally excuse him why he speaking so much about my mother?
            You ruined the game. He might get a mute for text abuse, but you are worse!

            Do not provoke your mates like that in the future please. Thank you.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Mr.Evo View Post
              You ruined the game. He might get a mute for text abuse, but you are worse!

              Do not provoke your mates like that in the future please. Thank you.
              if i didnt pick carry, there would be no chance at win, just look at him, he was feeding by cooldown

              Comment


              • #8
                nobody will report him... btw, I'll report you, this forum is not for this
                to the community:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by DarkCthulhu View Post
                  if i didnt pick carry, there would be no chance at win, just look at him, he was feeding by cooldown
                  While I don't agree with the other on here that you picking Antimage is a reportable offense, the correct way for you to handle this was to use the in-game report function, not post on here.

                  Nobody is going to do anything about this.
                  Originally posted by fletcher
                  Just to clarify, there was never any "win rate" calculation. Ever. It is true that a goal of matchmaking is to make even teams. The matchmaker also will raise your Elo and try to put you in players of equivalent skill, which indirectly tries to get the win rate to 50%. However, it has never looked at your historical win rate and put you in a game where it knew that you were expected to lose.
                  Is every post on this forum about the Dunning-Kruger effect?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Get over it, no one is getting Steam banned.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X