Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules

  • No flaming or derogatory remarks, directly or through insinuation.
  • No discussion, sharing or referencing illegal software such as hacks, keygen, cracks and pirated software.
  • No offensive contents, including but not limited to, racism, gore or pornography.
  • No excessive spam/meme, i.e. copious one liners in a short period of time, typing with all caps or posting meme responses (text/image).
  • No trolling, including but not limited to, flame incitation, user provocation or false information distribution.
  • No link spamming or signature advertisements for content not specific to Dota 2.
  • No Dota 2 key requests, sell, trade etc.
  • You may not create multiple accounts for any purpose, including ban evasion, unless expressly permitted by a moderator.

  • Please search before posting. One thread per issue. Do not create another thread if there is an existing one already.
  • Before posting anything, make sure you check out all sticky threads (e.g., this). Do not create new threads about closed ones.
  • It is extremely important that you post in correct forum section.

  • Balance discussion only in Misc.
  • All art related (such as hero model) feedbacks go to Art Feedback Forum.
  • All matchmaking feedback should go here: Matchmaking Feedback
  • All report/low priority issues should go here: Commend/Report/Ban Feedback
  • No specific workshop item feedback. These should go to workshop page of that item.
  • When posting in non-bugs section (such as this), use [Bugs], [Discussion] or [Suggestion] prefix in your thread name.



In case you object some action by a moderator, please contact him directly through PM and explain your concerns politely. If you are still unable to resolve the issue, contact an administrator. Do not drag these issues in public.



All rules are meant to augment common sense, please use them when not conflicted with aforementioned policies.
See more
See less

Riki 1h on dota vs morphling 2000h on dota, gg volvo

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    " But the main point here is that YOU team up with an absolute beginner and challenge the MM system with an unwinnable scenario (there just is no way this match will be balanced) and then you come here and complain keeping quiet about the fact that YOU teamed with a 1h player."

    A guy with 1h cant win?

    I just say why the MM take me with a player ( in my team and in the ennemy team ) with 2000h on dota when i party with a new player???

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Kim View Post
      Its not because someone got the same name as me is me u know...

      U must be a hard troller or something like that.

      Just say the MM fuckd up this time, its to hard to say ?
      It you. Stop lying.

      Last edited by Craig; 07-30-2013, 07:21 AM.
      To avoid LPQ:

      Don't draw attention to yourself
      Don't use voice or chat except for 'ss'
      Mute all at lvl 1
      Only play in parties
      Get alternate accounts
      Limit your usage to one or two games per day per account
      Don't play too well
      Don't play on Sunday or Monday
      Wait until the developers reset LPQ status

      If you're getting matched with trolls or feeders:

      You may have been placed in a hidden pool. There is no known way out of this, apart from moving to a different account.

      Comment


      • #63
        FOR U PEOPLE

        navi dendi
        navi kuroky
        15 wins
        12 wins
        10 wins

        vs

        ig zhou
        ig chuan
        15 wins
        12 wins
        10 wins

        is balanced cause its mirrored and its normal for u ??? seriously cmon

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by k3nsha View Post
          Yet another noob with 2000 games still in the newbies skill range. Man please quit if after 2000 games you did not grasp the basics in order to move a bit higher in mmr range you will never do it. Just quit this game is not for you.
          New players are thrown into the average elo range, not the bottom elo. So people who have issues with newbies and imbalanced matches are not bad players but average players.

          LEARN HOW ELO WORKS ALREADY.

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Craig View Post
            It you. Stop lying.
            You can't prove that, can you?

            Anyway, I think this thread should be closed, OP is trolling.

            Here's your answer, OP

            Originally posted by Scotsh View Post
            What YOU dont understand is that that Morph wasnt necessarily matched against you but most likely against somebody on your team who might have extended experience (either by smurfing or DOTA1) and got a similar ELO to the Morph player. Another possibility is that this morph can play this Hero particular well and got a low ELO because he is often playing other heroes.


            But the main point here is that YOU team up with an absolute beginner and challenge the MM system with an unwinnable scenario (there just is no way this match will be balanced) and then you come here and complain keeping quiet about the fact that YOU teamed with a 1h player.


            Congratulations for the most absurd "Mimimimi, the MM is broken"-thread up to date.

            Comment


            • #66
              "It you. Stop lying. "

              Its not me... I see alot of ppl named Craig on dota 2 too and I dont said u got 50000 acc

              Comment


              • #67
                Here's your answer, OP

                Quote Originally Posted by Scotsh View Post
                What YOU dont understand is that that Morph wasnt necessarily matched against you but most likely against somebody on your team who might have extended experience (either by smurfing or DOTA1) and got a similar ELO to the Morph player. Another possibility is that this morph can play this Hero particular well and got a low ELO because he is often playing other heroes.


                But the main point here is that YOU team up with an absolute beginner and challenge the MM system with an unwinnable scenario (there just is no way this match will be balanced) and then you come here and complain keeping quiet about the fact that YOU teamed with a 1h player.


                Congratulations for the most absurd "Mimimimi, the MM is broken"-thread up to date.


                I already answer him

                Comment


                • #68
                  The vast majority of people in this thread have disagreed with you and given valid reasons as to why. Unfortunately you're too stupid to understand. Hopefully this will be the last comment in this thread so it dies (apart from amazing counter arguments from you of course).

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    My friend with 1 victory dont be matched against a guy with 2000h on dota, mirrored or not.

                    all said bye troller

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by Noo View Post
                      You can't prove that, can you?

                      Anyway, I think this thread should be closed, OP is trolling.

                      Here's your answer, OP
                      Yes I can.

                      Use the client to find the matches that I gave and the match in the OP and you'll see that they're the same person.

                      This is his first match.




                      Originally posted by Ethitts View Post
                      The vast majority of people in this thread have disagreed with you and given valid reasons as to why. Unfortunately you're too stupid to understand. Hopefully this will be the last comment in this thread so it dies (apart from amazing counter arguments from you of course).
                      No no no. It's not stupidity. The OP has deliberately set out to deceive us and has lied repeatedly throughout the thread.

                      To be honest, from the amount of bullshit, I've seen from him in this thread, I'd ban the account.

                      I really don't see any way that we can trust him to make any reliable contribution to the forum in the future.
                      Last edited by Craig; 07-30-2013, 07:29 AM.
                      To avoid LPQ:

                      Don't draw attention to yourself
                      Don't use voice or chat except for 'ss'
                      Mute all at lvl 1
                      Only play in parties
                      Get alternate accounts
                      Limit your usage to one or two games per day per account
                      Don't play too well
                      Don't play on Sunday or Monday
                      Wait until the developers reset LPQ status

                      If you're getting matched with trolls or feeders:

                      You may have been placed in a hidden pool. There is no known way out of this, apart from moving to a different account.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by Enai Siaion View Post
                        New players are thrown into the average elo range, not the bottom elo. So people who have issues with newbies and imbalanced matches are not bad players but average players.

                        LEARN HOW ELO WORKS ALREADY.
                        Before the brackets were LOW (now its Normal) , Medium ( now its High) , High (now its very high)
                        (http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=43320)

                        So the new players are inject somewhere in the middle of LOW (nowadays normal bracket).

                        I don't get your point.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          So we have OP smurf, who lost alot of matches, trying to hide his match history, playing with new players actually matched correctly by the system creating a thread to flame MM.... m'kay lolz

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by cuuri View Post
                            Valve matchmaking is flawless, so the only logical explanation is that this 2000hr morphling must be a complete trash player for him to be matched up with a 1hr riki.
                            Completely agree, it's bloody trash and the explanations they come up with, worse so. Their bracketing is another mystery. STOP RUINING THE GAME GODDAMMIT!!!

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Obviously 2000 hr morphling has not bought enough items in the cash shop

                              He is free loader, so he gets poor matchmaking. Probably doesn't even have a compendium. Buy a couple item sets and if your mm still sucks you can complain

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by sea View Post
                                Obviously 2000 hr morphling has not bought enough items in the cash shop

                                He is free loader, so he gets poor matchmaking. Probably doesn't even have a compendium. Buy a couple item sets and if your mm still sucks you can complain
                                hahaha. I laughed hard. Epic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X