Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules

  • No flaming or derogatory remarks, directly or through insinuation.
  • No discussion, sharing or referencing illegal software such as hacks, keygen, cracks and pirated software.
  • No offensive contents, including but not limited to, racism, gore or pornography.
  • No excessive spam/meme, i.e. copious one liners in a short period of time, typing with all caps or posting meme responses (text/image).
  • No trolling, including but not limited to, flame incitation, user provocation or false information distribution.
  • No link spamming or signature advertisements for content not specific to Dota 2.
  • No Dota 2 key requests, sell, trade etc.
  • You may not create multiple accounts for any purpose, including ban evasion, unless expressly permitted by a moderator.

  • Please search before posting. One thread per issue. Do not create another thread if there is an existing one already.
  • Before posting anything, make sure you check out all sticky threads (e.g., this). Do not create new threads about closed ones.
  • It is extremely important that you post in correct forum section.

  • Balance discussion only in Misc.
  • All art related (such as hero model) feedbacks go to Art Feedback Forum.
  • All matchmaking feedback should go here: Matchmaking Feedback
  • All report/low priority issues should go here: Commend/Report/Ban Feedback
  • No specific workshop item feedback. These should go to workshop page of that item.
  • When posting in non-bugs section (such as this), use [Bugs], [Discussion] or [Suggestion] prefix in your thread name.



In case you object some action by a moderator, please contact him directly through PM and explain your concerns politely. If you are still unable to resolve the issue, contact an administrator. Do not drag these issues in public.



All rules are meant to augment common sense, please use them when not conflicted with aforementioned policies.
See more
See less

[Official thread] (づ。 ◕ _ ◕。)づfrostivus canceled; SK removed?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Official thread] (づ。 ◕ _ ◕。)づfrostivus canceled; SK removed?

    Video made by me

    we should request now for be sure of they don't forget it

  • #2
    I think they're supposed to do Frostivus this year, not Greeviling.
    I will mercilessly add to my ignore list anyone that makes an incredibly annoying signature.

    Comment


    • #3
      I really they do grieveling but only make it last 1 week.

      Really, i hope they dont put it in at all, but i know the community will go nuts.

      why the hell the community isn't clamoring for visible MMR, better matching making, and improved communication systems is beyond me.

      I'm so tired of every game i play, win or lose, being horrible. I think i enjoy 1 game out of every 20 i play.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Concede View Post
        I really they do grieveling but only make it last 1 week.

        Really, i hope they dont put it in at all, but i know the community will go nuts.

        why the hell the community isn't clamoring for visible MMR, better matching making, and improved communication systems is beyond me.

        I'm so tired of every game i play, win or lose, being horrible. I think i enjoy 1 game out of every 20 i play.
        Why do you keep playing then?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Skyforger View Post
          Why do you keep playing then?
          becu...because... OMG u valv knight so blind!!1

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Skyforger View Post
            Why do you keep playing then?
            Because I love the game. I love watching the e-sport. I really believe after years of playing dota and hon that i have a good understanding of the game, how lanes should be played, drafting and match ups etc.

            I have no friends that play Dota, and i prefer playing support/jungle and sometimes offlane. That combination generally means the pubing I do can be strait up awful, win or lose.

            Originally posted by Noo View Post
            becu...because... OMG u valv knight so blind!!1
            The issue i have with valve is the lack of development of visual ranking, improved match making and proper guild/team implementation. I don't think they ruined dota, but i also don't think they are doing nearly enough in the matchmaking and ranking/league/ladder system.

            Comment


            • #7
              I hope OP get's found in his room his items shoved in his ass dead.

              Greeveling is so bad.

              Comment


              • #8
                Greeviling sucked, hope to see something new this year. Holdout Enfos-like please
                ModDota | My GitHub Profile | My Project's Page

                Comment


                • #9
                  What was the greeviling and frostivus again? I keep mixing them up...

                  Greeviling wasn't too bad. The only bad thing about it was that greevils weren't correctly balanced. You just jammed all of your essence into a greevil, make the usual butt ugly seraph greevil, and you're the most powerful.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Concede View Post
                    Because I love the game. I love watching the e-sport. I really believe after years of playing dota and hon that i have a good understanding of the game, how lanes should be played, drafting and match ups etc.

                    I have no friends that play Dota, and i prefer playing support/jungle and sometimes offlane. That combination generally means the pubing I do can be strait up awful, win or lose.
                    I love beer. I love alcoholic beverages and am interested in the whole process they are made. I really believe after years of reading I have a good understanding of how ingredients are harvested, how proper brewing is done, etc.

                    But I don't drink warm beer or synthetic spirits just because nothing else is available - I rather make some tea. Shit beer only wears me down and brings no enjoyment, drunk or not.

                    Now back to Dota 2, I skipped the first ~2 years of the beta, because it was rubbish and missing lots of content (even tho I had beta access to the game, plus shitton of betakeys). I just don't understand why do people willingly cling to things that consumes their freetime and brings no joy. Clearly there are more interesting stuff to do than dissing on a game that failed to deliver. Now I'm not telling you to GTFO, but when this game wasn't up to my standards (kinda still isn't) I just sticked to DotA or other stuff I do anyway, at the expense of playing Dota 2.

                    It's very unlikely the game is going to change for the better anytime soon, and you are wasting your efforts here (we all are). Pubs blow for the most part, they always have.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      FROSTIVUS~!!!!!!!!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        U reach the high scores u get platinum greevling
                        I like to do stupid stuff even when i know it's stupid.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          nice video
                          Intel Pentium G3220 @ 3.00GHZ(Dual-Core)
                          Kingston HyperX Fury Black Edition 8GB 1866Mhz
                          Gigabyte H81M-S1
                          Nvidia Geforce 9400 GT(Overclocked)

                          Check out my T-Shirts and other stuff
                          My Newest Video:
                          Mirana Arrows! - lakimens

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            copy pasterino frapucino dongerino of my answer to a similar thread:

                            Greevling was the worst idea for a game ever.

                            They just spent way tooo much time trying to balance Greevils instead of actually coming up with something good and fun for them to do rather than to just kill neutrals and wait and kill more neutrals and then wait some more..


                            SO NO TO THIS SHIT GAME. I could come up with a better concept than killing neutrals in less than 10 seconds if I tried

                            Simple and obvious things that should get fixed/added asap: SCOREBOARD, Ingame friend list, Different Ping for Roshan, Add Notes to Players, Accept Button while tabbed

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Skyforger View Post
                              I love beer. I love alcoholic beverages and am interested in the whole process they are made. I really believe after years of reading I have a good understanding of how ingredients are harvested, how proper brewing is done, etc.

                              But I don't drink warm beer or synthetic spirits just because nothing else is available - I rather make some tea. Shit beer only wears me down and brings no enjoyment, drunk or not.

                              Now back to Dota 2, I skipped the first ~2 years of the beta, because it was rubbish and missing lots of content (even tho I had beta access to the game, plus shitton of betakeys). I just don't understand why do people willingly cling to things that consumes their freetime and brings no joy. Clearly there are more interesting stuff to do than dissing on a game that failed to deliver. Now I'm not telling you to GTFO, but when this game wasn't up to my standards (kinda still isn't) I just sticked to DotA or other stuff I do anyway, at the expense of playing Dota 2.

                              It's very unlikely the game is going to change for the better anytime soon, and you are wasting your efforts here (we all are). Pubs blow for the most part, they always have.
                              Well, i'm a BR 100 in planetside 2 so i play that as well and enjoy it.

                              And i like dota 2 a lot, i just don't have people to play with so i really don't enjoy the vast majority of games.

                              I recently made another post asking about dota 2's stance on abandoning games as much as desired and simply staying in LPQ forever. The general consensus is that it is perfectly acceptable. I think i'm going to take one of my alt accounts and just make it a LPQ/Leaver/Practice account, and just practice and leave games the moment they are no longer enjoyable or a learning experience.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X