Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules

  • No flaming or derogatory remarks, directly or through insinuation.
  • No discussion, sharing or referencing illegal software such as hacks, keygen, cracks and pirated software.
  • No offensive contents, including but not limited to, racism, gore or pornography.
  • No excessive spam/meme, i.e. copious one liners in a short period of time, typing with all caps or posting meme responses (text/image).
  • No trolling, including but not limited to, flame incitation, user provocation or false information distribution.
  • No link spamming or signature advertisements for content not specific to Dota 2.
  • No Dota 2 key requests, sell, trade etc.
  • You may not create multiple accounts for any purpose, including ban evasion, unless expressly permitted by a moderator.

  • Please search before posting. One thread per issue. Do not create another thread if there is an existing one already.
  • Before posting anything, make sure you check out all sticky threads (e.g., this). Do not create new threads about closed ones.
  • It is extremely important that you post in correct forum section.

  • Balance discussion only in Misc.
  • All art related (such as hero model) feedbacks go to Art Feedback Forum.
  • All matchmaking feedback should go here: Matchmaking Feedback
  • All report/low priority issues should go here: Commend/Report/Ban Feedback
  • No specific workshop item feedback. These should go to workshop page of that item.
  • When posting in non-bugs section (such as this), use [Bugs], [Discussion] or [Suggestion] prefix in your thread name.



In case you object some action by a moderator, please contact him directly through PM and explain your concerns politely. If you are still unable to resolve the issue, contact an administrator. Do not drag these issues in public.



All rules are meant to augment common sense, please use them when not conflicted with aforementioned policies.
See more
See less

Dota2 Search Engine

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dota2 Search Engine

    Why I'm mixed with lvl 26 and down players when I'm 1500+ games and lvl 80 ?!?!?! It's bugged or what happened ?!
    Last edited by Santo; 01-11-2014, 12:55 AM.

  • #2
    >levels

    Comment


    • #3
      the battle bonus lvl mean nothing in dota. You can even boost it with Battle point boostern.
      If you find spelling errors, you are free to take them.

      Comment


      • #4
        I never used battle bonus. Why I'm playing with low quality players ?! I'm high lvl many games playing with random noobs. WHY ? P.S. If I used battle bonus I would be 150 lvl like all my friends.

        Comment


        • #5
          show dotabuff or i report
          Originally posted by 8-ball
          You mean ppl who went to china and won countless tourneys? who won 3 out of 4 internationals? I guess everyone can see your point, indeed.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Santo View Post
            Why I'm mixed with lvl 26 and down players when I'm 1500+ games and lvl 80 ?!?!?! It's bugged or what happened ?!
            You are paired with players based on hiden mmr. Lvl doesn't show your skills.

            Comment


            • #7
              Levels, don't matter, it's possible to lose so many games and still get battle points, and be like level 150.
              EDIT: Also it's more of an indicator to show how close you are to getting your item drop, as in when you level up you get a drop.

              Comment


              • #8
                So how I'm playing with lvl 0 players ?! Why is that shit ? LVLS doesn't matters games doesn't matters nothing matters ?!?!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Santo View Post
                  So how I'm playing with lvl 0 players ?! Why is that shit ? LVLS doesn't matters games doesn't matters nothing matters ?!?!
                  Why would levels mean anything? do you came from lol or something? every noob can have 1000+ games +1000+ matches, and still beeing noobs, just like you.

                  P.D: you don't even post your dotabuff to see what kind of player you are =/ (assuming you know what is dotabuff)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    So you're a retard noob how's happy to play with high skilled players and put a pro gamer on a cliff and trow his victory because you hate him so much. Please mute this and give a proper answer. Thanks.
                    Last edited by Santo; 01-11-2014, 05:07 AM. Reason: sad

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      LOL you call yourself pro


                      HAHHAA ULTIMATE DUNNING KRUGER POST

                      post dotabuff please, let us see how pro u are
                      Originally posted by 8-ball
                      You mean ppl who went to china and won countless tourneys? who won 3 out of 4 internationals? I guess everyone can see your point, indeed.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        How hard is it to understand that levels got nothing to do with skills?

                        And we still don't have a dotabuff.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Noo View Post
                          How hard is it to understand that levels got nothing to do with skills?

                          And we still don't have a dotabuff.
                          He probably doesn't know what DB is...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            > Levels do not matter, they just give free item everyting you level up.
                            > Amount of Matches do count, I don't believe you are able to play with +2000 matches against players with -20, but that has something to do with your rating (which is a whole another thing). All along they are just there to show how many games you have played.
                            > Winrate does count in someway. I think that has something to do with amount of matches (It has to).

                            I don't know how to explain it better, but I hope this helped your consciousness.
                            Upcoming website http://yourdota2.com/
                            People do care about your signature size, go and see here http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php/?t=121813/
                            Achtung! You have a right to report over sized images and moderators may delete them.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Ankeli View Post
                              > Levels do not matter, they just give free item everyting you level up.
                              > Amount of Matches do count, I don't believe you are able to play with +2000 matches against players with -20, but that has something to do with your rating (which is a whole another thing). All along they are just there to show how many games you have played.
                              > Winrate does count in someway. I think that has something to do with amount of matches (It has to).

                              I don't know how to explain it better, but I hope this helped your consciousness.
                              Thanks it explains why all lvl 0 coming and play with me. Nothing doesn't matters just noobs...so is nothing that can avoiding 0 lvl players ?!
                              Last edited by Santo; 01-11-2014, 11:29 AM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X