Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules

  • No flaming or derogatory remarks, directly or through insinuation.
  • No discussion, sharing or referencing illegal software such as hacks, keygen, cracks and pirated software.
  • No offensive contents, including but not limited to, racism, gore or pornography.
  • No excessive spam/meme, i.e. copious one liners in a short period of time, typing with all caps or posting meme responses (text/image).
  • No trolling, including but not limited to, flame incitation, user provocation or false information distribution.
  • No link spamming or signature advertisements for content not specific to Dota 2.
  • No Dota 2 key requests, sell, trade etc.
  • You may not create multiple accounts for any purpose, including ban evasion, unless expressly permitted by a moderator.

  • Please search before posting. One thread per issue. Do not create another thread if there is an existing one already.
  • Before posting anything, make sure you check out all sticky threads (e.g., this). Do not create new threads about closed ones.
  • It is extremely important that you post in correct forum section.

  • Balance discussion only in Misc.
  • All art related (such as hero model) feedbacks go to Art Feedback Forum.
  • All matchmaking feedback should go here: Matchmaking Feedback
  • All report/low priority issues should go here: Commend/Report/Ban Feedback
  • No specific workshop item feedback. These should go to workshop page of that item.
  • When posting in non-bugs section (such as this), use [Bugs], [Discussion] or [Suggestion] prefix in your thread name.



In case you object some action by a moderator, please contact him directly through PM and explain your concerns politely. If you are still unable to resolve the issue, contact an administrator. Do not drag these issues in public.



All rules are meant to augment common sense, please use them when not conflicted with aforementioned policies.
See more
See less

QQ

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • QQ

    Hello all , i just need to ask what's happening with MMR system in ranked games?

    I just played with lion , who overfeed game (did not ward , put on follow on any of us --- probb alt-tabed from game).After game i added him he have 2.347 rating

    My rating is 4267. (1630 games played- 2 yr old dota 2 account)

    In last 2 months , its like 20% win chance... Always 1 player with nature's prophet or support who does not speak just feed.

    I dont get it why should any1 play game and destroy it? i am speaking about 4000-4500 range mmr, thats top 5% ? best dodo players?

  • #2
    Nothing happend to the MM it is working like always , or should i say . there is no mm system , it just spend 5 mins to get the first 10 guys in the same game
    i used to get in game with people with 18/50 wins im over 2000 wins but valve now hide those mother fucker with a privated profile GG valve

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by hynic View Post
      best dodo players?
      dodo

      Comment


      • #4
        This game went down the gutter as soon as Invited Beta ended and Valve starting letting anybody and everybody through the flood gates. We are now up to our necks in sewage

        Comment


        • #5
          I am really sad then, i love this game ... Playing it for 2 years. I enjoyed early beta so much, watched every international and supported it

          But its not working anymore i really want to enjoy my time in-games , not to rage in every game because of trolls

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by hynic View Post
            Hello all , i just need to ask what's happening with MMR system in ranked games?

            I just played with lion , who overfeed game (did not ward , put on follow on any of us --- probb alt-tabed from game).After game i added him he have 2.347 rating

            My rating is 4267. (1630 games played- 2 yr old dota 2 account)

            In last 2 months , its like 20% win chance... Always 1 player with nature's prophet or support who does not speak just feed.

            I dont get it why should any1 play game and destroy it? i am speaking about 4000-4500 range mmr, thats top 5% ? best dodo players?
            Welcome to the party! I used to be extremely dedicated to this game since I was a stat whore (3-4 games a day). It's now down to maybe 1 or not at all since I don't feel like coping with the stress that the shit matchmaking has offered so far.
            Originally posted by Kryil-
            Shut up Shmendrich. Seriously...

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Duquesne View Post
              Welcome to the party! I used to be extremely dedicated to this game since I was a stat whore (3-4 games a day). It's now down to maybe 1 or not at all since I don't feel like coping with the stress that the shit matchmaking has offered so far.
              thats not being dedicated to the game , i used to play more than 14games per day now i play 2.3 or 1

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by fytspike View Post
                2.3
                So, it's confirmed that you abandon games.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by fytspike View Post
                  thats not being dedicated to the game , i used to play more than 14games per day now i play 2.3 or 1
                  14 games is basically something like 10 hours of play rofl

                  I am dedicated to this game in my way because I have to work and go to school which takes up a large part of my day. Instead of watching t.v or chatting on skype, I used to choose to play this game. But that's a bit different now since I don't feel like taking a Portuguese language class.
                  Originally posted by Kryil-
                  Shut up Shmendrich. Seriously...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by hynic View Post
                    i am speaking about 4000-4500 range mmr, that's top 5% ? best dota players?
                    Top 5% is over 5k mmr.

                    Try other game modes except ALL PICK?
                    This is how Dota2 games should look like! Game 1_Game 2_Game 3_Game 4_Game 5_Game 6

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      The quality of dota 2 games area really really low, most of the times, no matter your MMR. Increasing your MMR doesn't improve the game quality, because there's no matchmaking system and players are just mixed up.

                      The major problem about dota 2 is that you can't do sh** to improve the game quality, it is forced by Valve. You only can complain and move on to the next low quality game.
                      Dota Hotkeys Inventory A+
                      Dota 2 Ultimate Performance Guide - improve fps / tweak settings / boost graphics

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Lol, unranked games are still good. Noobs wanted ranked to see progression. Now they're crying that their ePenis is shrinking.

                        It's a game. Play it because it's fun with friends. Not because being 4000+ is a lifetime achievement

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by AuGZA View Post
                          Lol, unranked games are still good. Noobs wanted ranked to see progression. Now they're crying that their ePenis is shrinking.

                          It's a game. Play it because it's fun with friends. Not because being 4000+ is a lifetime achievement
                          Normal is like playing with kinder garden people , and ranked is like playing with down syndromes trying to troll
                          Normal games today are like LoL , just pick mid invoker and win the game without any kind of efford , just go with the mentaly retarded wex build and you will earn a quick win
                          Play ranked pick invoker
                          Second pick OD, 3 pick Blood seeker ,4 pick tinker , 5 pick pudge

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by fytspike View Post
                            Normal is like playing with kinder garden people , and ranked is like playing with down syndromes trying to troll
                            Normal games today are like LoL , just pick mid invoker and win the game without any kind of efford , just go with the mentaly retarded wex build and you will earn a quick win
                            Play ranked pick invoker
                            Second pick OD, 3 pick Blood seeker ,4 pick tinker , 5 pick pudge
                            Unfortunately there are a lot of kinder garden people who play dota 2 and a lot more are those with "down syndromes trying to troll", then actual good dota players. With these kind of players and these kind of games Valve makes the big $$$.
                            Dota Hotkeys Inventory A+
                            Dota 2 Ultimate Performance Guide - improve fps / tweak settings / boost graphics

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by hector View Post
                              Unfortunately there are a lot of kinder garden people who play dota 2 and a lot more are those with "down syndromes trying to troll", then actual good dota players. With these kind of players and these kind of games Valve makes the big $$$.
                              Valve gives 0 shit to eveything they take 30% of every game sell and 15% of every market transaction everytime a new chest come out in CS:GO the market moves like crazy with people who buy and sell that stuff . if you check the graphs and make numbers you will get crazy from all the money they get in a few hours with only 1 product imagine if you do the same calc with every item in the market...
                              Even with all the money they get from us , they give 0 fuck about what people need or say.
                              They spend Months to release heros , they give patch days after days without giving a single changelog about what they're changing... they dont give a fuck about anything .they're just like everyother selfish and shity company out there only taking care of their own money , even when they can live 18 lives with the money that they already have..
                              2 fucking years waiting for teachis they dont give a fuck , they're busy fixing the MM BULLL SHIT!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X