Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules

  • No flaming or derogatory remarks, directly or through insinuation.
  • No discussion, sharing or referencing illegal software such as hacks, keygen, cracks and pirated software.
  • No offensive contents, including but not limited to, racism, gore or pornography.
  • No excessive spam/meme, i.e. copious one liners in a short period of time, typing with all caps or posting meme responses (text/image).
  • No trolling, including but not limited to, flame incitation, user provocation or false information distribution.
  • No link spamming or signature advertisements for content not specific to Dota 2.
  • No Dota 2 key requests, sell, trade etc.
  • You may not create multiple accounts for any purpose, including ban evasion, unless expressly permitted by a moderator.

  • Please search before posting. One thread per issue. Do not create another thread if there is an existing one already.
  • Before posting anything, make sure you check out all sticky threads (e.g., this). Do not create new threads about closed ones.
  • It is extremely important that you post in correct forum section.

  • Balance discussion only in Misc.
  • All art related (such as hero model) feedbacks go to Art Feedback Forum.
  • All matchmaking feedback should go here: Matchmaking Feedback
  • All report/low priority issues should go here: Commend/Report/Ban Feedback
  • No specific workshop item feedback. These should go to workshop page of that item.
  • When posting in non-bugs section (such as this), use [Bugs], [Discussion] or [Suggestion] prefix in your thread name.



In case you object some action by a moderator, please contact him directly through PM and explain your concerns politely. If you are still unable to resolve the issue, contact an administrator. Do not drag these issues in public.



All rules are meant to augment common sense, please use them when not conflicted with aforementioned policies.
See more
See less

You did it ! Good job !

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • You did it ! Good job !

    Just seen new update and would like to thank the devs for finally listening to us and banning 4 man parties in ranked !

    Many thanks !

  • #2
    really? I've stopped RMM since 2 weeks but I think I should try a game or two.
    I will write my thoughts in this post after the games
    Originally posted by brandon75689
    I played gyro and got 15 minutes, Phase, Magic stick, Drum, ring of Aquila, Bkb.

    Comment


    • #3
      Why can't you just match up 4-stacks and 5-stacks with other stacks? I do not like the change as I usually invite people from chats to play with me/us.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Sa1nt View Post
        Just seen new update and would like to thank the devs for finally listening to us and banning 4 man parties in ranked !

        Many thanks !
        One step at a time, the first step is always the most important though, and I'm glad we're witnessing it in our lifetimes. Anytime soon: Peru now has its own servers and every single player from Africa, Eu West, US East, and US West, will throw a party

        Comment


        • #5
          As long as they don't remove the 3 men stack, it's fine. Removing 4 men stack is debatable, removing 3 and 4 mens stack is pure stupidity.

          At least for people that cann't play alone, there's still 2 and 2

          Comment


          • #6
            say what? we can't play ranked anymore when you are a 4 stack? or you don't run into four stacks and five stacks anymore when playing solo?
            Volvo, how the fk are we supposed to stick by the rules and not get reported if those rules are different for everyone and there is no one controlling at all why people are reporting someone? Either implement oversight or remove your utterly broken and useless report system

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Agravaine View Post
              say what? we can't play ranked anymore when you are a 4 stack? or you don't run into four stacks and five stacks anymore when playing solo?
              You can't play ranked in a four stack anymore

              I don't like the change. I tend to four stack most often with my friends so my time playing ranked is going to decrease. Overall the change will lower the pool of players playing ranked, making for longer wait times and the possibility of a larger difference between mmrs of the players

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ned_ballad View Post
                You can't play ranked in a four stack anymore

                I don't like the change. I tend to four stack most often with my friends so my time playing ranked is going to decrease. Overall the change will lower the pool of players playing ranked, making for longer wait times and the possibility of a larger difference between mmrs of the players
                I bet you really liked bullying the 5th player, and making him your bitch, or report.
                Spoiler: 

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ned_ballad View Post
                  You can't play ranked in a four stack anymore

                  I don't like the change. I tend to four stack most often with my friends so my time playing ranked is going to decrease. Overall the change will lower the pool of players playing ranked, making for longer wait times and the possibility of a larger difference between mmrs of the players
                  If you are 4 man, you still CAN play unranked mm. Its atm just a test to see if the removal of 4 man stacks can improve ranked play fro solo queuers.
                  If you find spelling errors, you are free to take them.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by katsaroulhs View Post
                    I bet you really liked bullying the 5th player, and making him your bitch, or report.
                    No, our team was always friendly to the 5th. It was usually him that would start problems.
                    Originally posted by Jan2011 View Post
                    If you are 4 man, you still CAN play unranked mm. Its atm just a test to see if the removal of 4 man stacks can improve ranked play fro solo queuers.
                    nothing I said implied otherwise?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ned_ballad View Post
                      No, our team was always friendly to the 5th. It was usually him that would start problems.
                      I am sure.
                      Spoiler: 

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        What a presumptious attitude you have

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Sorry. I am using my experiences as guides.
                          Spoiler: 

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I might start playing ranked now.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Wow I wish this was in effect sooner.

                              The amount of games like the one below just blows my mind



                              Simple and obvious things that should get fixed/added asap: SCOREBOARD, Ingame friend list, Different Ping for Roshan, Add Notes to Players, Accept Button while tabbed

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X