Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules

  • No flaming or derogatory remarks, directly or through insinuation.
  • No discussion, sharing or referencing illegal software such as hacks, keygen, cracks and pirated software.
  • No offensive contents, including but not limited to, racism, gore or pornography.
  • No excessive spam/meme, i.e. copious one liners in a short period of time, typing with all caps or posting meme responses (text/image).
  • No trolling, including but not limited to, flame incitation, user provocation or false information distribution.
  • No link spamming or signature advertisements for content not specific to Dota 2.
  • No Dota 2 key requests, sell, trade etc.
  • You may not create multiple accounts for any purpose, including ban evasion, unless expressly permitted by a moderator.

  • Please search before posting. One thread per issue. Do not create another thread if there is an existing one already.
  • Before posting anything, make sure you check out all sticky threads (e.g., this). Do not create new threads about closed ones.
  • It is extremely important that you post in correct forum section.

  • Balance discussion only in Misc.
  • All art related (such as hero model) feedbacks go to Art Feedback Forum.
  • All matchmaking feedback should go here: Matchmaking Feedback
  • All report/low priority issues should go here: Commend/Report/Ban Feedback
  • No specific workshop item feedback. These should go to workshop page of that item.
  • When posting in non-bugs section (such as this), use [Bugs], [Discussion] or [Suggestion] prefix in your thread name.



In case you object some action by a moderator, please contact him directly through PM and explain your concerns politely. If you are still unable to resolve the issue, contact an administrator. Do not drag these issues in public.



All rules are meant to augment common sense, please use them when not conflicted with aforementioned policies.
See more
See less

Leaderboards!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Leaderboards!

    http://www.dota2.com/leaderboards

  • #2
    Lol'd when i saw MoonMeander... HoNtrash best trash
    Last edited by Nospheratu; 03-26-2014, 04:52 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      2ez4rtz

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by AxtoN555 View Post
        2ez4rtz
        @EternaLEnVy1991 lets be honest here, MMR is worthless
        lel
        If you find spelling errors, you are free to take them.

        Comment


        • #5
          Lol EE med xD

          Originally posted by Phoenix.
          2013: 10 heroes, 3 reworks, 4 events, hats, 1 arcana and TI
          2014: 4 heroes, 2 events, 2 arcanas, hats, 1 rework and TI.
          Lazyness. Not to mention the lack of bugfixes, and the amount of new ones with each new content added


          Credits to Phoenix.

          Comment


          • #6
            Is this working properly? I got alot of people on my friendlist with really high mmr that plays solo ranked all they, but still didn't get on the leaderboards (They didn't recieve the official file thing)

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Legion Commander View Post
              Lol EE med xD
              C9.EternaLEnVy.LEAGUEOFLEGENDS

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by hjort View Post
                Is this working properly? I got alot of people on my friendlist with really high mmr that plays solo ranked all they, but still didn't get on the leaderboards (They didn't recieve the official file thing)
                http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=130209
                http://blog.dota2.com/2014/03/world-leaderboards/
                If you find spelling errors, you are free to take them.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Do you know how the notification looks like? (screenshot)

                  They are checking notifications, but can't see it.

                  Edit: He streamed himself checking notifications, and counting solo matches. http://www.twitch.tv/joooey_/b/514578152 (Match counting starts @ 3 minutes)

                  Dotabuff: http://dotabuff.com/players/35779596 (more then 300+ RANKED matches)

                  He didn't get invited, even if he was on 6k+ for a long time.
                  Last edited by hjort; 03-26-2014, 05:33 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by hjort View Post
                    Do you know how the notification looks like? (screenshot)

                    They are checking notifications, but can't see it.

                    Edit: He streamed himself checking notifications, and counting solo matches. http://www.twitch.tv/joooey_/b/514578152 (Match counting starts @ 3 minutes)

                    Dotabuff: http://dotabuff.com/players/35779596 (more then 300+ RANKED matches)

                    He didn't get invited, even if he was on 6k+ for a long time.
                    His win rate is wayyyy too low to even be considered for this. It is not based solely on MMR, there are other factors as well.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Sigma View Post
                      His win rate is wayyyy too low to even be considered for this. It is not based solely on MMR, there are other factors as well.
                      And winrate isn't one of them.

                      Seriously, can anyone read? It's right there below the leaderboard.

                      Who is eligible to appear on the leaderboard?
                      To qualify, a player must have all of the following:
                      • At least 300 lifetime matchmade games played. (Unranked or ranked PvP matches only.)
                      • At least 100 lifetime solo ranked games
                      • At least 15 solo ranked games in the last 21 days in the same division
                      • Official player info on file

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by iza View Post
                        And winrate isn't one of them.

                        Seriously, can anyone read? It's right there below the leaderboard.

                        Who is eligible to appear on the leaderboard?
                        To qualify, a player must have all of the following:
                        • At least 300 lifetime matchmade games played. (Unranked or ranked PvP matches only.)
                        • At least 100 lifetime solo ranked games
                        • At least 15 solo ranked games in the last 21 days in the same division
                        • Official player info on file

                        Man that thing doesn't even list MMR on the list, that is not the full requirements. Can you even comprehend?? Those are extra steps that must be taken IN ADDITION to performing well, with high MMR and high win rate and probably a couple others. This isn't some LoL leaderboard where anyone who buys the most skins can appear man, this is Dota 2 serious gaming.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Sigma View Post
                          Man that thing doesn't even list MMR on the list, that is not the full requirements. Can you even comprehend?? Those are extra steps that must be taken IN ADDITION to performing well, with high MMR and high win rate and probably a couple others. This isn't some LoL leaderboard where anyone who buys the most skins can appear man, this is Dota 2 serious gaming.
                          It's just MMR dude...
                          Today the Dota 2 team is introducing public leaderboards. These leaderboards show the players with the highest solo MMR in four geographic divisions:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Sigma View Post
                            His win rate is wayyyy too low to even be considered for this. It is not based solely on MMR, there are other factors as well.
                            He got higher winrate than wagamama....

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I'm Rank #51

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X