Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules

  • No flaming or derogatory remarks, directly or through insinuation.
  • No discussion, sharing or referencing illegal software such as hacks, keygen, cracks and pirated software.
  • No offensive contents, including but not limited to, racism, gore or pornography.
  • No excessive spam/meme, i.e. copious one liners in a short period of time, typing with all caps or posting meme responses (text/image).
  • No trolling, including but not limited to, flame incitation, user provocation or false information distribution.
  • No link spamming or signature advertisements for content not specific to Dota 2.
  • No Dota 2 key requests, sell, trade etc.
  • You may not create multiple accounts for any purpose, including ban evasion, unless expressly permitted by a moderator.

  • Please search before posting. One thread per issue. Do not create another thread if there is an existing one already.
  • Before posting anything, make sure you check out all sticky threads (e.g., this). Do not create new threads about closed ones.
  • It is extremely important that you post in correct forum section.

  • Balance discussion only in Misc.
  • All art related (such as hero model) feedbacks go to Art Feedback Forum.
  • All matchmaking feedback should go here: Matchmaking Feedback
  • All report/low priority issues should go here: Commend/Report/Ban Feedback
  • No specific workshop item feedback. These should go to workshop page of that item.
  • When posting in non-bugs section (such as this), use [Bugs], [Discussion] or [Suggestion] prefix in your thread name.



In case you object some action by a moderator, please contact him directly through PM and explain your concerns politely. If you are still unable to resolve the issue, contact an administrator. Do not drag these issues in public.



All rules are meant to augment common sense, please use them when not conflicted with aforementioned policies.
See more
See less

Report this player on sight

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Report this player on sight

    http://www.dotabuff.com/players/198144155

    Hey, I know a great way to react to not getting the first rune of the game.

    I'm gonna turn into a total cunt and throw on purpose even though we literally have already won by 10 minutes with Techies killing Antimage solo over 4 times, and Spectre free farming.

    "karma is a bitch"

    ALL BECAUSE OF ONE FUCKING BOUNTY RUNE.

    He started taking items and destroying them as well. People like him should have no second chances AT ALL and be permanently banned.

    Even one game of this behavior should not be tolerated. He even has 8% abandon rate. He's scum, and he should be removed from the community.
    Last edited by Iratus; 02-26-2016, 07:28 PM.
    Petition to remove Single Draft. All Random is more balanced than Single Draft.

  • #2
    Okay, done. He's permanently banned now.

    Thanks for the report.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by J2Krauser View Post
      Okay, done. He's permanently banned now.

      Thanks for the report.
      Nice one

      Comment


      • #4
        dont take his rune next time

        Comment


        • #5
          Seriously, though. 7 ranked games within the last 2 weeks, totally ruined by this fucker.

          How is he still active? NOT ENOUGH REPORTS THATS WHY.
          Petition to remove Single Draft. All Random is more balanced than Single Draft.

          Comment


          • #6
            http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=131470

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Iratus View Post
              http://www.dotabuff.com/players/198144155

              Hey, I know a great way to react to not getting the first rune of the game.

              I'm gonna turn into a total cunt and throw on purpose even though we literally have already won by 10 minutes with Techies killing Antimage solo over 4 times, and Spectre free farming.

              "karma is a bitch"

              ALL BECAUSE OF ONE FUCKING BOUNTY RUNE.

              He started taking items and destroying them as well. People like him should have no second chances AT ALL and be permanently banned.

              Even one game of this behavior should not be tolerated. He even has 8% abandon rate. He's scum, and he should be removed from the community.
              i would have done the same.Nobody takes my fucking rune

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Kryil- View Post
                Before reporting an incident please check the match history of said players to ensure that it's not a single case of someone feeding (out of boredom/being mad/something else) and provide:
                why do people struggle this much to understand the purpose of that thread

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by SabotaZ View Post
                  why do people struggle this much to understand the purpose of that thread
                  So what? If it doesn't belong there after OP makes his investigation, then it does not belong in this forum either.
                  What's so hard to understand about that?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    yes, it does not belong in this forum. All he can/should do is report him ingame and move on with his life. Proposing to him to make his report in that thread, only makes that thread lose its value cause whoever is checking it for legitimate reports will simply stop after awhile

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      46.5% winrate? He will meet his destiny quite soon.
                      Threads I think are useful to read:



                      Just another day on EU servers.

                      ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE BETTER PUNISHMENT SYSTEM ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by SabotaZ View Post
                        yes, it does not belong in this forum. All he can/should do is report him ingame and move on with his life. Proposing to him to make his report in that thread, only makes that thread lose its value cause whoever is checking it for legitimate reports will simply stop after awhile
                        How about you read again what I wrote?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by testuser8 View Post
                          So what? If it doesn't belong there after OP makes his investigation, then it does not belong in this forum either.
                          What's so hard to understand about that?
                          this was new to me that internet users suddenly started to read everything carefully and act accordingly.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Raisti View Post
                            this was new to me that internet users suddenly started to read everything carefully and act accordingly.
                            Yeah, guess we should have chaos here and ignore STICKYS!

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X