ADVANTAGES:
exciting battles, many characters to play, the game gives the spirit of battle, which is even more exciting
LIMITATIONS:
you can't tear yourself away from the game, textures are not very detailed
Dota Allstars is a separate map of the computer game Warcraft 3. One day I went to my friend's house. He played exactly Dota. It was about three years ago, I saw it and I liked it too. The principle of the game - first you choose a hero, well, and swing it.
"What's so interesting about that?" - you ask, but I will try to explain. About 100 heroes have been rearranged in the game, each of them has its own magic and its own characteristics, so people who play Dota arrange different competitions - who is better able to download heroes, kill others for them.
Often, in such championships, you can win a valuable gift or money. The game captures the gamer with its spirit of war and battle. A person has a sea of ​​adrenaline and emotions. I don’t know about others, but I have been playing for about three years now and I don’t get bored!
Once every 2-3 months, a new version of Dota is released with new artifacts and heroes, so nobody gets bored with it. I recommend to everyone who hasn't played!