Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules

  • No flaming or derogatory remarks, directly or through insinuation.
  • No discussion, sharing or referencing illegal software such as hacks, keygen, cracks and pirated software.
  • No offensive contents, including but not limited to, racism, gore or pornography.
  • No excessive spam/meme, i.e. copious one liners in a short period of time, typing with all caps or posting meme responses (text/image).
  • No trolling, including but not limited to, flame incitation, user provocation or false information distribution.
  • No link spamming or signature advertisements for content not specific to Dota 2.
  • No Dota 2 key requests, sell, trade etc.
  • You may not create multiple accounts for any purpose, including ban evasion, unless expressly permitted by a moderator.

  • Please search before posting. One thread per issue. Do not create another thread if there is an existing one already.
  • Before posting anything, make sure you check out all sticky threads (e.g., this). Do not create new threads about closed ones.
  • It is extremely important that you post in correct forum section.

  • Balance discussion only in Misc.
  • All art related (such as hero model) feedbacks go to Art Feedback Forum.
  • All matchmaking feedback should go here: Matchmaking Feedback
  • All report/low priority issues should go here: Commend/Report/Ban Feedback
  • No specific workshop item feedback. These should go to workshop page of that item.
  • When posting in non-bugs section (such as this), use [Bugs], [Discussion] or [Suggestion] prefix in your thread name.



In case you object some action by a moderator, please contact him directly through PM and explain your concerns politely. If you are still unable to resolve the issue, contact an administrator. Do not drag these issues in public.



All rules are meant to augment common sense, please use them when not conflicted with aforementioned policies.
See more
See less

TI3 tickets

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TI3 tickets

    Just wondering will there be tickets for TI3 sales on site? If I arrive in Seattle will I be able to go in Benaroya hall? If not i must cancel the flight asap.

    heeeelp~!

    (GJ VALVE $300 FOR A TICKET NOW, YOU JUST KILLED ANOTHER HARDCORE DOTA FAN)

  • #2
    I was complaining about this a long time ago. It was impossible to buy a ticket for people that were first in line. Thankfully I didn't have to cancel any travel plans, but that is awkwardly annoying in itself, that a local that was first in line had 0 chance to buy it.

    I'm not sure if they'll allow general public to watch any of the event, but they might if they conclude that not everyone has their tickets, but even if that happens I think people that live in Seattle would fill up the seats already. You would probably be wasting your time. If scalpers waste their money on tickets that never get bought, that can only be a good thing. But, a lot of people(that are going to be travelling anyway so they clearly have lots of money) already bought those $300 tickets. I'm surprised the scalpers didn't sell out. Well, I wouldn't accept a donation to buy the tickets if it was offered to me. If you really want to spend your money, send it to me real so I can use it to buy food.
    Last edited by hoveringmover; 07-07-2013, 02:53 PM.
    I will mercilessly add to my ignore list anyone that makes an incredibly annoying signature.

    Comment


    • #3
      im coming from Canada to Seattle with a few friends, all hardcore dota players. Now we dont even get a chance to watch TI3 in LAN?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by 3cccccccc View Post
        im coming from Canada to Seattle with a few friends, all hardcore dota players. Now we dont even get a chance to watch TI3 in LAN?
        Well, what we might have a shot at is organizing a 'pub stomp' or something like that, find someone in Seattle with a big T.V. that would like to throw a party and hook up the computer to the T.V. and watch the game that way. I'm not sure if someone already has one planned for a group of people for the area of Seattle, but if they have, I haven't seen it. There is a reddit.com/r/DotA2 thread about this, and this might be worth looking into as that site has a very big community.
        I will mercilessly add to my ignore list anyone that makes an incredibly annoying signature.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by hoveringmover View Post
          Well, what we might have a shot at is organizing a 'pub stomp' or something like that, find someone in Seattle with a big T.V. that would like to throw a party and hook up the computer to the T.V. and watch the game that way. I'm not sure if someone already has one planned for a group of people for the area of Seattle, but if they have, I haven't seen it. There is a reddit.com/r/DotA2 thread about this, and this might be worth looking into as that site has a very big community.
          well thx though. i just wanted the experience..guess i will try reddit or NADOTA for a ticket

          Comment


          • #6
            I don't understand it, they sold the tickets and they sold out, what's the problem?

            Comment


            • #7
              just wondering cuz i checked theres lots of seats in the hall and there were not that many tickets sold. so is there a chance that they sell the tickets on site?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by 3cccccccc View Post
                just wondering cuz i checked theres lots of seats in the hall and there were not that many tickets sold. so is there a chance that they sell the tickets on site?
                um
                they sold all the tickets. For all the seats.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by 3cccccccc View Post
                  Just wondering will there be tickets for TI3 sales on site? If I arrive in Seattle will I be able to go in Benaroya hall? If not i must cancel the flight asap.

                  heeeelp~!

                  (GJ VALVE $300 FOR A TICKET NOW, YOU JUST KILLED ANOTHER HARDCORE DOTA FAN)
                  Why did you wait so long?

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X