Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules

  • No flaming or derogatory remarks, directly or through insinuation.
  • No discussion, sharing or referencing illegal software such as hacks, keygen, cracks and pirated software.
  • No offensive contents, including but not limited to, racism, gore or pornography.
  • No excessive spam/meme, i.e. copious one liners in a short period of time, typing with all caps or posting meme responses (text/image).
  • No trolling, including but not limited to, flame incitation, user provocation or false information distribution.
  • No link spamming or signature advertisements for content not specific to Dota 2.
  • No Dota 2 key requests, sell, trade etc.
  • You may not create multiple accounts for any purpose, including ban evasion, unless expressly permitted by a moderator.

  • Please search before posting. One thread per issue. Do not create another thread if there is an existing one already.
  • Before posting anything, make sure you check out all sticky threads (e.g., this). Do not create new threads about closed ones.
  • It is extremely important that you post in correct forum section.

  • Balance discussion only in Misc.
  • All art related (such as hero model) feedbacks go to Art Feedback Forum.
  • All matchmaking feedback should go here: Matchmaking Feedback
  • All report/low priority issues should go here: Commend/Report/Ban Feedback
  • No specific workshop item feedback. These should go to workshop page of that item.
  • When posting in non-bugs section (such as this), use [Bugs], [Discussion] or [Suggestion] prefix in your thread name.



In case you object some action by a moderator, please contact him directly through PM and explain your concerns politely. If you are still unable to resolve the issue, contact an administrator. Do not drag these issues in public.



All rules are meant to augment common sense, please use them when not conflicted with aforementioned policies.
See more
See less

Strongest Hero

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by Judirek View Post
    Ahh I thought this was lore wise?

    If that's the case, Faceless Void defeats all, he's the ultimate carry, 1on1 hero, pit him against anyone and he'll kill every last one. Chronosphere, that's 6 seconds disable, with double damage on time lock, with the right items, no one can stop him.
    Even in lore/non-gameplay wise, a "silence" just prevents magic. Nothing more.

    Ursa, Sniper, Drow, Void, Anti-Mage, etc. don't need magic to quickly kill. So Silencer is not the ultimate killjoy.

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by Shadrone View Post
      Even in lore/non-gameplay wise, a "silence" just prevents magic. Nothing more.

      Ursa, Sniper, Drow, Void, Anti-Mage, etc. don't need magic to quickly kill. So Silencer is not the ultimate killjoy.
      Although lacking in traditional incantations, Nortrom's pedigree of the Aeol Drias gives him uncanny wisdom, which he applies to physical combat.

      Comment


      • #78
        in melee combat, sven

        Comment


        • #79
          Clearly it's Tusk. I mean come on he punches like a WALRUS

          GG no re.

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by MeSoloTopPlz View Post
            Clearly it's Tusk. I mean come on he punches like a WALRUS

            GG no re.
            What's the use of a walrus punch if you can't land it?

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by Siegfried View Post
              in melee combat, sven
              http://www.dota2.com/hero/Earthshaker/

              Earthshaker is probably the physically strongest hero, hes capable of leveling mountains on strength alone.
              ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your hype ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

              Comment


              • #82
                But that's only thanks to his totem, which appears to give him his powers or at least aid in them significantly.
                I would say physically, the greatest strength belongs to Tiny. And how can it not?
                Tiny IS a mountain, just about, and is able to use a tree as a weapon. He of course only possesses this magnificent strength as he is now, rather than when he was small.

                Comment


                • #83
                  Im sorry about the Dead God, but still i got 1 more example.

                  Lion slayed a demon when he was an average sorcerer. I'd say it was a weak and common demon but u see the demons arm. It makes Lion muuch stronger than its oldself. Still it is not a special demon but Lion's oldself was at 4th class, demon was at 3rd.

                  And i still say Outworld Deveourer can defeat Enigma. Or at least one of the most capables.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by torgonudho View Post
                    Im sorry about the Dead God, but still i got 1 more example.

                    Lion slayed a demon when he was an average sorcerer. I'd say it was a weak and common demon but u see the demons arm. It makes Lion muuch stronger than its oldself. Still it is not a special demon but Lion's oldself was at 4th class, demon was at 3rd.

                    And i still say Outworld Deveourer can defeat Enigma. Or at least one of the most capables.
                    The list is made by me, it is in no way official, so don't be surprised if you find errors or gray areas.

                    The demons in the hero pool are the masters of the Seven Hells, they are the most powerful demons out there (along with the Underlord, I suppose), and the one that got killed by lion could be no more than a lesser demon, like Warlock's golem, for example. Of course, the opposite could also be true, the demon was in the third power bracket, and Lion is just as powerful, but I find it unlikely.

                    OD, while probably wielding power worthy of the third bracket, simply can't compete with a Fundamental.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      I know its not official, thats why im discussing it

                      Outworld Deveourer's skills are space-energy stuff. Just as Enigma. Yes black hole cannot be stopped but Sanity's Eclipse can? In the skill description it says the energy can be feeled from everywhere of the universe.Black hole?i dont think so. Depends on who casts before.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by torgonudho View Post
                        I know its not official, thats why im discussing it

                        Outworld Deveourer's skills are space-energy stuff. Just as Enigma. Yes black hole cannot be stopped but Sanity's Eclipse can? In the skill description it says the energy can be feeled from everywhere of the universe.Black hole?i dont think so. Depends on who casts before.
                        Interdimensionally != everywhere in the universe, it just means that it effects several planes at once (and we have plenty of planeswalkers in the game, so that's nothing special). Enigma is representation of the gravitational force which on the other hand is omnipresent, so I'd say once again that OD can't really match up to him.

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Meh..Weaver then. Changes reality.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            weaver can only change his personal reality, he got stripped of the majority of his powers.

                            3rd time ive stated this...
                            ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your hype ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by Khassar View Post
                              Interdimensionally != everywhere in the universe, it just means that it effects several planes at once (and we have plenty of planeswalkers in the game, so that's nothing special). Enigma is representation of the gravitational force which on the other hand is omnipresent, so I'd say once again that OD can't really match up to him.
                              No we have creatures that exist in different universes. Planes is not the correct term, neither is dimension. Although Void's universe lacks the Time dimension.
                              Originally posted by Typhox
                              Nope. Windows Explorer is not a database
                              Take a look into the mirror! You think you are completely unfailable. With your limited knowledge, you think that you know more than someone who is very deep in the matter/an expert.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by Crowfeather View Post
                                No we have creatures that exist in different universes. Planes is not the correct term, neither is dimension. Although Void's universe lacks the Time dimension.
                                Terms like dimension, plane, universe, realm and reality are used interchangeably through the dota 2 lore, so that argument doesn't hold much water.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X