Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules

  • No flaming or derogatory remarks, directly or through insinuation.
  • No discussion, sharing or referencing illegal software such as hacks, keygen, cracks and pirated software.
  • No offensive contents, including but not limited to, racism, gore or pornography.
  • No excessive spam/meme, i.e. copious one liners in a short period of time, typing with all caps or posting meme responses (text/image).
  • No trolling, including but not limited to, flame incitation, user provocation or false information distribution.
  • No link spamming or signature advertisements for content not specific to Dota 2.
  • No Dota 2 key requests, sell, trade etc.
  • You may not create multiple accounts for any purpose, including ban evasion, unless expressly permitted by a moderator.

  • Please search before posting. One thread per issue. Do not create another thread if there is an existing one already.
  • Before posting anything, make sure you check out all sticky threads (e.g., this). Do not create new threads about closed ones.
  • It is extremely important that you post in correct forum section.

  • Balance discussion only in Misc.
  • All art related (such as hero model) feedbacks go to Art Feedback Forum.
  • All matchmaking feedback should go here: Matchmaking Feedback
  • All report/low priority issues should go here: Commend/Report/Ban Feedback
  • No specific workshop item feedback. These should go to workshop page of that item.
  • When posting in non-bugs section (such as this), use [Bugs], [Discussion] or [Suggestion] prefix in your thread name.



In case you object some action by a moderator, please contact him directly through PM and explain your concerns politely. If you are still unable to resolve the issue, contact an administrator. Do not drag these issues in public.



All rules are meant to augment common sense, please use them when not conflicted with aforementioned policies.
See more
See less

Patch Anticipation Station

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • smokes and mirrors
    Last edited by Chairraider; 01-10-2015, 07:54 PM.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Phoenix. View Post
      Cool, i my city never snows, so ;__;
      where can i get a copy of the sf banner for signature?
      Originally posted by gjvolvo
      Your hidden pool is when you get above 51.5% wins in ranked. Get a pen and paper and write down your win percentage and the average win percentage of your teammates in every game and you will see a distinct cliff around 51.5.


      My mmr:
      Spoiler: 

      Comment


      • smokes and mirrors
        Last edited by Chairraider; 01-10-2015, 07:53 PM.

        Comment


        • no longer needed
          Last edited by Noo; 01-10-2015, 08:03 PM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by KoshX87 View Post
            where can i get a copy of the sf banner for signature?
            There you go <3



            PAS HALL OF FAME
            Spoiler: 

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Noo View Post
              literally right above your post m8
              2fast5mem9

              Comment


              • Hey atleast give me credit for making that pastebin document and figuring out the glitch. Not cool man.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by EssEnemy View Post
                  Hey atleast give me credit for making that pastebin document and figuring out the glitch. Not cool man.
                  I posted your post then yours got deleted, so I posted the pastebin instead.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Noo View Post
                    I posted your post then yours got deleted, so I posted the pastebin instead.
                    No prob man haha. Shoutout to me and Jebus for mastering this exploit!

                    Edit: Got perma banned from /r/dota2 for posting it. I'm so sad!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by EssEnemy View Post
                      No prob man haha. Shoutout to me and Jebus for mastering this exploit!

                      Edit: Got perma banned from /r/dota2 for posting it. I'm so sad!
                      Use alts.

                      Comment


                      • you have been banned from posting to /r/DotA2: Dota 2 on Reddit

                        kek

                        Comment


                        • test
                          Originally posted by gjvolvo
                          Your hidden pool is when you get above 51.5% wins in ranked. Get a pen and paper and write down your win percentage and the average win percentage of your teammates in every game and you will see a distinct cliff around 51.5.


                          My mmr:
                          Spoiler: 

                          Comment


                          • Fuck the police


                            https://gfycat.com/ExemplaryImmaculateBeaver
                            ModDota | My GitHub Profile | My Project's Page

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by igo95862 View Post
                              Do you need a scripter? I was looking for a project to work on.
                              Not at the moment

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Phoenix. View Post
                                Sorry bro, but Drow don't have sexy moves at all. This is all i can do.





                                This is supposed to be the taunt animation lol




                                Her tiny head looks like an inserted Kappa xD
                                nice job. can fap to it
                                Drow is love, Drow is life. I fap every day.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X