Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules

  • No flaming or derogatory remarks, directly or through insinuation.
  • No discussion, sharing or referencing illegal software such as hacks, keygen, cracks and pirated software.
  • No offensive contents, including but not limited to, racism, gore or pornography.
  • No excessive spam/meme, i.e. copious one liners in a short period of time, typing with all caps or posting meme responses (text/image).
  • No trolling, including but not limited to, flame incitation, user provocation or false information distribution.
  • No link spamming or signature advertisements for content not specific to Dota 2.
  • No Dota 2 key requests, sell, trade etc.
  • You may not create multiple accounts for any purpose, including ban evasion, unless expressly permitted by a moderator.

  • Please search before posting. One thread per issue. Do not create another thread if there is an existing one already.
  • Before posting anything, make sure you check out all sticky threads (e.g., this). Do not create new threads about closed ones.
  • It is extremely important that you post in correct forum section.

  • Balance discussion only in Misc.
  • All art related (such as hero model) feedbacks go to Art Feedback Forum.
  • All matchmaking feedback should go here: Matchmaking Feedback
  • All report/low priority issues should go here: Commend/Report/Ban Feedback
  • No specific workshop item feedback. These should go to workshop page of that item.
  • When posting in non-bugs section (such as this), use [Bugs], [Discussion] or [Suggestion] prefix in your thread name.



In case you object some action by a moderator, please contact him directly through PM and explain your concerns politely. If you are still unable to resolve the issue, contact an administrator. Do not drag these issues in public.



All rules are meant to augment common sense, please use them when not conflicted with aforementioned policies.
See more
See less

Patch Anticipation Station

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by WhaleRum View Post
    So apparently they used the wrong headpiece? Bleako posted in the Customization Bugs. The one that she actually should have is much better.
    Select style to change it.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by GreenOrbit View Post
      Wouldn't abyssal be like really good
      Bash is disabled while dueling, so it is not that good.

      btw, if they keep the bonus damage im gaining as base damage, then manta would be real good :P

      Originally posted by Phoenix.
      2013: 10 heroes, 3 reworks, 4 events, hats, 1 arcana and TI
      2014: 4 heroes, 2 events, 2 arcanas, hats, 1 rework and TI.
      Lazyness. Not to mention the lack of bugfixes, and the amount of new ones with each new content added


      Credits to Phoenix.

      Comment


      • I just tweak my avatar a bit and it will be my new avatar at 500th post.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Legion Commander View Post
          Bash is disabled while dueling, so it is not that good.

          btw, if they keep the bonus damage im gaining as base damage, then manta would be real good :P
          Wait till im ported too and you will have free radiance while dueling
          PAS HALL OF FAME
          Spoiler: 

          Comment


          • Dear god. ;_;

            ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give FORUM RULES
            OKAY, HERE!
            ノ( ◕ _ ◕ノ)

            If you have a problem, PM me or another moderator!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Phoenix. View Post
              Wait till im ported too and you will have free radiance while dueling
              Radiance is also disabled while dueling.

              Hue.

              Originally posted by Phoenix.
              2013: 10 heroes, 3 reworks, 4 events, hats, 1 arcana and TI
              2014: 4 heroes, 2 events, 2 arcanas, hats, 1 rework and TI.
              Lazyness. Not to mention the lack of bugfixes, and the amount of new ones with each new content added


              Credits to Phoenix.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Legion Commander View Post
                Radiance is also disabled while dueling.

                Hue.
                Ffs girl i just wanted to hug you T__T Y U DO DIS??
                PAS HALL OF FAME
                Spoiler: 

                Comment


                • Sven said God Strength sir.

                  Comment


                  • The outcry against the set on reddit is delicious. If you don't want these sets in the game do the following:

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by WhaleRum View Post
                      Dear god. ;_;



                      DUDE DAFUQ HAPPENED TO THAT SNAKE???
                      PAS HALL OF FAME
                      Spoiler: 

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Physicaque View Post
                        The outcry against the set on reddit is delicious. If you don't want these sets in the game do the following:
                        Come on, I can't watch the workshop all day + 1 vote won't do the difference, there are enough kiddos that voted it up already.
                        And it's not that hard to get votes..
                        RIP Dota 2 Artstyle & Lore - Long live shitty cosmetics!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Phoenix. View Post
                          Ffs girl i just wanted to hug you T__T Y U DO DIS??
                          I know what are you thinking. You are thinking more than hug...

                          Originally posted by Phoenix.
                          2013: 10 heroes, 3 reworks, 4 events, hats, 1 arcana and TI
                          2014: 4 heroes, 2 events, 2 arcanas, hats, 1 rework and TI.
                          Lazyness. Not to mention the lack of bugfixes, and the amount of new ones with each new content added


                          Credits to Phoenix.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by <VeCo> View Post
                            Come on, I can't watch the workshop all day + 1 vote won't do the difference, there are enough kiddos that voted it up already.
                            And it's not that hard to get votes..
                            1 vote is 1 vote.

                            Originally posted by Phoenix.
                            2013: 10 heroes, 3 reworks, 4 events, hats, 1 arcana and TI
                            2014: 4 heroes, 2 events, 2 arcanas, hats, 1 rework and TI.
                            Lazyness. Not to mention the lack of bugfixes, and the amount of new ones with each new content added


                            Credits to Phoenix.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by <VeCo> View Post
                              Come on, I can't watch the workshop all day + 1 vote won't do the difference, there are enough kiddos that voted it up already.
                              Every vote counts. When people concede their ability to vote they should also limit their complaints.
                              To give a mildly interesting example from real life, the winner of an annual singer popularity contest in our country had only 47 votes more than the second place.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Legion Commander View Post
                                I know what are you thinking. You are thinking more than hug...
                                And people said that ember spirit was our son lol :P
                                PAS HALL OF FAME
                                Spoiler: 

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X