Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules

  • No flaming or derogatory remarks, directly or through insinuation.
  • No discussion, sharing or referencing illegal software such as hacks, keygen, cracks and pirated software.
  • No offensive contents, including but not limited to, racism, gore or pornography.
  • No excessive spam/meme, i.e. copious one liners in a short period of time, typing with all caps or posting meme responses (text/image).
  • No trolling, including but not limited to, flame incitation, user provocation or false information distribution.
  • No link spamming or signature advertisements for content not specific to Dota 2.
  • No Dota 2 key requests, sell, trade etc.
  • You may not create multiple accounts for any purpose, including ban evasion, unless expressly permitted by a moderator.

  • Please search before posting. One thread per issue. Do not create another thread if there is an existing one already.
  • Before posting anything, make sure you check out all sticky threads (e.g., this). Do not create new threads about closed ones.
  • It is extremely important that you post in correct forum section.

  • Balance discussion only in Misc.
  • All art related (such as hero model) feedbacks go to Art Feedback Forum.
  • All matchmaking feedback should go here: Matchmaking Feedback
  • All report/low priority issues should go here: Commend/Report/Ban Feedback
  • No specific workshop item feedback. These should go to workshop page of that item.
  • When posting in non-bugs section (such as this), use [Bugs], [Discussion] or [Suggestion] prefix in your thread name.



In case you object some action by a moderator, please contact him directly through PM and explain your concerns politely. If you are still unable to resolve the issue, contact an administrator. Do not drag these issues in public.



All rules are meant to augment common sense, please use them when not conflicted with aforementioned policies.
See more
See less

Patch Anticipation Station

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Honestly this video makes me feel so good. Such satisfaction out of seeing that happen.

    Join the Master Race today - Moddota.com

    Comment


    • Fuck dota, how do you even win in this game.

      I think i'll need another 18 month break.
      Join the Master Race today - Moddota.com

      Comment


      • Originally posted by <>< View Post
        Fuck dota, how do you even win in this game.

        I think i'll need another 18 month break.
        Ez 15 wins in a row. Eaziest 400 mmr of mai lief
        Originally posted by Crowfeather
        The average mmr in the 3.4k is lower than the average mmr in the 3.5k .
        Originally posted by Legdotus
        in the middle of my game, I go to the menu, and watch a friend's game. That makes no sense to me.
        Originally posted by twl04046
        Sometimes the zeus ulti suddenly activated and it really scared me...

        Comment


        • Originally posted by <>< View Post
          Fuck dota, how do you even win in this game.

          I think i'll need another 18 month break.
          mad cuz bad

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Lollercopter View Post
            mad cuz bad
            yup, that's what not really playing after 2013 does to you. Just checked from yasp - my 6.78c games: 304 matches. The next biggest amount of matches after that is 26 during 6.82c and 6.83b. http://yasp.co/players/84361041/counts
            Join the Master Race today - Moddota.com

            Comment


            • Originally posted by <>< View Post
              yup, that's what not really playing after 2013 does to you. Just checked from yasp - my 6.78c games: 304 matches. The next biggest amount of matches after that is 26 during 6.82c and 6.83b. http://yasp.co/players/84361041/counts
              The yasp calendar probably shows that better tho; http://yasp.co/players/84361041/activity
              Join the Master Race today - Moddota.com

              Comment


              • Originally posted by <>< View Post
                Honestly this video makes me feel so good. Such satisfaction out of seeing that happen.

                Whats the issue? I didnt unterstand that mumbling.
                Originally posted by katsaroulhs
                Also, I am laughing so hard because you people actually expected smth better from Valve. Some of you have been here for years. Some of us have been here from the beta, watching this mess of a game getting developed. And you STILL are surprised when you are fed shit. [...]

                Comment


                • Originally posted by crowblade View Post
                  The size of the memory, especially on GPU's, is not that relevant. The memory speed is more interesting. And as visage said, you should go with same architectures from one manufacturer. Mixing will probably work, but just to be safe.
                  wut? mixing architectures? dafaq is this. how is intel nvidia?

                  Originally posted by Lion. View Post
                  CPU: Intel Core i5 4590 3.3Ghz
                  MOTHER BOARD: Asus H81M-K LGA1150
                  GPU: Someone told me Gigabyte GTX970 4GB and someone else told me Asus Radeon R9 390 DirectCU II 8GB
                  SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB
                  HDD: western digital black caviar 2tb 7200rpm
                  POWER: SeaSonic 620W 80+ Bronze M12II EVO 1
                  COOLER: Arctic Alpine 11 Pro Rev.2

                  How's this?
                  this means nothing if you dont provide budget and for what use is that pc
                  only thing i can check you is HDD. for storage it doesnt matter, and for OS and stuff any SSD will do
                  Last edited by frajerik; 10-02-2015, 09:54 AM.
                  Drow is love, Drow is life. I fap every day.

                  Comment


                  • Dude I'm not a native speaker, so probably I phrased it wrong. What I meant is, if you get a Radeon graphics card, you're better off with an AMD CPU and Motherboard.
                    Originally posted by katsaroulhs
                    Also, I am laughing so hard because you people actually expected smth better from Valve. Some of you have been here for years. Some of us have been here from the beta, watching this mess of a game getting developed. And you STILL are surprised when you are fed shit. [...]

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by <>< View Post
                      Honestly this video makes me feel so good. Such satisfaction out of seeing that happen.

                      You bettah back it up.
                      We need a player review system like Overwatch for DotA 2. Get real people to judge communication abuse, intentional skill abuse, and intentional feeding.



                      merci fenix

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by crowblade View Post
                        What I meant is, if you get a Radeon graphics card, you're better off with an AMD CPU and Motherboard.
                        Where is this coming from? AMD card not mixing with Intel CPU?
                        That may have been the case years ago. But now..?
                        James "2GD" Harding's career as a Dota 2 host on Valve events
                        * 25.02.16 - † 26.02.16
                        Spoiler: 


                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by crowblade View Post
                          Dude I'm not a native speaker, so probably I phrased it wrong. What I meant is, if you get a Radeon graphics card, you're better off with an AMD CPUand Motherboard.
                          no you are not
                          Drow is love, Drow is life. I fap every day.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by frajerik View Post
                            wut? mixing architectures? dafaq is this. how is intel nvidia?



                            this means nothing if you dont provide budget and for what use is that pc
                            only thing i can check you is HDD. for storage it doesnt matter, and for OS and stuff any SSD will do
                            My max budget is about $1350/‎€1200. I'm using it for gaming, 3d rendering and large images editing in Photoshop. I don't render so if it requires additional cost or something I can skip it.
                            I'm still not sure if I should buy new ram or keep my 12gb of 1.333MHz that I currently have. Th HDD I already have so it isn't part of budget
                            ψ RAISE YOUR PITCHFORKS ψ
                            Valve's TO DO LIST (I see you guys keep forgetting so I made one for you):
                            - Viper remodel - Slardar remodel - Pit Lord
                            - Manila Compendium - New UI - 6.88 (a real patch this time)

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Lion. View Post
                              My max budget is about $1350/‎€1200. I'm using it for gaming, 3d rendering and large images editing in Photoshop. I don't render so if it requires additional cost or something I can skip it.
                              I'm still not sure if I should buy new ram or keep my 12gb of 1.333MHz that I currently have. Th HDD I already have so it isn't part of budget
                              ?
                              James "2GD" Harding's career as a Dota 2 host on Valve events
                              * 25.02.16 - † 26.02.16
                              Spoiler: 


                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by GermanViet View Post
                                ?
                                Oops I meant to say "I don't render so often".
                                ψ RAISE YOUR PITCHFORKS ψ
                                Valve's TO DO LIST (I see you guys keep forgetting so I made one for you):
                                - Viper remodel - Slardar remodel - Pit Lord
                                - Manila Compendium - New UI - 6.88 (a real patch this time)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X