Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules

  • No flaming or derogatory remarks, directly or through insinuation.
  • No discussion, sharing or referencing illegal software such as hacks, keygen, cracks and pirated software.
  • No offensive contents, including but not limited to, racism, gore or pornography.
  • No excessive spam/meme, i.e. copious one liners in a short period of time, typing with all caps or posting meme responses (text/image).
  • No trolling, including but not limited to, flame incitation, user provocation or false information distribution.
  • No link spamming or signature advertisements for content not specific to Dota 2.
  • No Dota 2 key requests, sell, trade etc.
  • You may not create multiple accounts for any purpose, including ban evasion, unless expressly permitted by a moderator.

  • Please search before posting. One thread per issue. Do not create another thread if there is an existing one already.
  • Before posting anything, make sure you check out all sticky threads (e.g., this). Do not create new threads about closed ones.
  • It is extremely important that you post in correct forum section.

  • Balance discussion only in Misc.
  • All art related (such as hero model) feedbacks go to Art Feedback Forum.
  • All matchmaking feedback should go here: Matchmaking Feedback
  • All report/low priority issues should go here: Commend/Report/Ban Feedback
  • No specific workshop item feedback. These should go to workshop page of that item.
  • When posting in non-bugs section (such as this), use [Bugs], [Discussion] or [Suggestion] prefix in your thread name.



In case you object some action by a moderator, please contact him directly through PM and explain your concerns politely. If you are still unable to resolve the issue, contact an administrator. Do not drag these issues in public.



All rules are meant to augment common sense, please use them when not conflicted with aforementioned policies.
See more
See less

Patch Anticipation Station

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by <>< View Post
    I wish i had the monies to do so

    I currently have 15 eur cash, and 50 on my card. And i'm not getting any money until 10th of Jan. You may imagine just how much "christmas shopping" was done this year, lol. (Hint: none at all - i bought one christmas themed beer, that's about it. It was horrible too.)
    Christmas themed BEER? Tell me more please, I can't imagine what that can look like.
    Credits to Phoenix.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by at35z View Post
      Christmas themed BEER? Tell me more please, I can't imagine what that can look like.
      It was this shit http://www.alko.fi/tuotteet/726244/
      Join the Master Race today - Moddota.com

      Comment


      • Originally posted by <>< View Post
        yeah, no money this days huge life XD

        There is purity in silence.
        STEAM, REDDIT, WIKI

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ZaHiR View Post
          yeah, no money this days huge life XD
          What?
          Join the Master Race today - Moddota.com

          Comment


          • Originally posted by <>< View Post
            I wish i had the monies to do so

            I currently have 15 eur cash, and 50 on my card. And i'm not getting any money until 10th of Jan. You may imagine just how much "christmas shopping" was done this year, lol. (Hint: none at all - i bought one christmas themed beer, that's about it. It was horrible too.)
            Shit, man. I'm glad about actually working, so can I mindlessly spend my earned money on shit. You're studying, right?
            I hope you got atleast some christmas presents for your family with that money :/
            Originally posted by katsaroulhs
            Also, I am laughing so hard because you people actually expected smth better from Valve. Some of you have been here for years. Some of us have been here from the beta, watching this mess of a game getting developed. And you STILL are surprised when you are fed shit. [...]

            Comment


            • Originally posted by <>< View Post
              What?
              you purchased a shity thing cause no money, just saying hard to get money this days especially from chief's.

              There is purity in silence.
              STEAM, REDDIT, WIKI

              Comment


              • Originally posted by crowblade View Post
                Shit, man. I'm glad about actually working, so can I mindlessly spend my earned money on shit. You're studying, right?
                I hope you got atleast some christmas presents for your family with that money :/
                Nah, I'm fine without any presents.

                also not in touch with my family at all, but i'm more than glad about that. Yes, I'm studying.

                Originally posted by ZaHiR View Post
                you purchased a shity thing cause no money, just saying hard to get money this days especially from chief's.
                So me spending 2 euros is the reason i have no money at all? Oh well.
                Join the Master Race today - Moddota.com

                Comment


                • Originally posted by <>< View Post




                  So me spending 2 euros is the reason i have no money at all? Oh well.

                  No, just saying having less then normal and that's some kinda bad in start of new year you know...

                  There is purity in silence.
                  STEAM, REDDIT, WIKI

                  Comment


                  • December is always the most expensive month I feel.

                    Oh, wait. January is coming with all the fucking bills. Fuck me.
                    Originally posted by katsaroulhs
                    Also, I am laughing so hard because you people actually expected smth better from Valve. Some of you have been here for years. Some of us have been here from the beta, watching this mess of a game getting developed. And you STILL are surprised when you are fed shit. [...]

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by crowblade View Post
                      October is always the most expensive month I feel.
                      I always spent money easily on Halloween theme things.

                      Comment


                      • You actually made me feel a bit sad fish.
                        Spoiler: 

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by GothicCream View Post
                          I always spent money easily on Halloween theme things.
                          Like cosplay? I don't see what's so massively expensive on halloween?

                          Also, I always thought you spend all your money on CM hats 8)

                          @kat: I agree. I felt a bit sorry for him, too. 65 EUR left this month. How do you fucking survive?
                          Originally posted by katsaroulhs
                          Also, I am laughing so hard because you people actually expected smth better from Valve. Some of you have been here for years. Some of us have been here from the beta, watching this mess of a game getting developed. And you STILL are surprised when you are fed shit. [...]

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by crowblade View Post
                            Like cosplay? I don't see what's so massively expensive on halloween?

                            Also, I always thought you spend all your money on CM hats 8)

                            @kat: I agree. I felt a bit sorry for him, too. 65 EUR left this month. How do you fucking survive?
                            pasta and candles
                            ψ RAISE YOUR PITCHFORKS ψ
                            Valve's TO DO LIST (I see you guys keep forgetting so I made one for you):
                            - Viper remodel - Slardar remodel - Pit Lord
                            - Manila Compendium - New UI - 6.88 (a real patch this time)

                            Comment


                            • lol at ur sig lion. Already pitchforking for 6.87? Don't like the new patch?

                              Also, put in new heroes. As in completely new heroes after PitLord. I mean, there literally is nothing new hero-wise up until now in DotA2. We're still catching up with dota1 which is quite sad.
                              Originally posted by katsaroulhs
                              Also, I am laughing so hard because you people actually expected smth better from Valve. Some of you have been here for years. Some of us have been here from the beta, watching this mess of a game getting developed. And you STILL are surprised when you are fed shit. [...]

                              Comment


                              • You're also missing Jakiro remodel.
                                Join the Master Race today - Moddota.com

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X