Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules

  • No flaming or derogatory remarks, directly or through insinuation.
  • No discussion, sharing or referencing illegal software such as hacks, keygen, cracks and pirated software.
  • No offensive contents, including but not limited to, racism, gore or pornography.
  • No excessive spam/meme, i.e. copious one liners in a short period of time, typing with all caps or posting meme responses (text/image).
  • No trolling, including but not limited to, flame incitation, user provocation or false information distribution.
  • No link spamming or signature advertisements for content not specific to Dota 2.
  • No Dota 2 key requests, sell, trade etc.
  • You may not create multiple accounts for any purpose, including ban evasion, unless expressly permitted by a moderator.

  • Please search before posting. One thread per issue. Do not create another thread if there is an existing one already.
  • Before posting anything, make sure you check out all sticky threads (e.g., this). Do not create new threads about closed ones.
  • It is extremely important that you post in correct forum section.

  • Balance discussion only in Misc.
  • All art related (such as hero model) feedbacks go to Art Feedback Forum.
  • All matchmaking feedback should go here: Matchmaking Feedback
  • All report/low priority issues should go here: Commend/Report/Ban Feedback
  • No specific workshop item feedback. These should go to workshop page of that item.
  • When posting in non-bugs section (such as this), use [Bugs], [Discussion] or [Suggestion] prefix in your thread name.



In case you object some action by a moderator, please contact him directly through PM and explain your concerns politely. If you are still unable to resolve the issue, contact an administrator. Do not drag these issues in public.



All rules are meant to augment common sense, please use them when not conflicted with aforementioned policies.
See more
See less

Patch Anticipation Station

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Superimposed View Post
    What's your recipe?
    always different based on what i have. you can put carrot, pumpkin, onion, potato...
    ψ RAISE YOUR PITCHFORKS ψ
    Valve's TO DO LIST (I see you guys keep forgetting so I made one for you):
    - Viper remodel - Slardar remodel - Pit Lord
    - Manila Compendium - New UI - 6.88 (a real patch this time)

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Superimposed View Post
      What's your recipe?
      x3
      x1
      500 ml

      And for drinking:
      PAS HALL OF FAME
      Spoiler: 

      Comment




      • Inb4 pink International.
        Credits to Phoenix.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ZaHiR View Post
          invisible Post
          Put more effort in trolling pls
          Originally posted by katsaroulhs
          Also, I am laughing so hard because you people actually expected smth better from Valve. Some of you have been here for years. Some of us have been here from the beta, watching this mess of a game getting developed. And you STILL are surprised when you are fed shit. [...]

          Comment


          • shit man even Arc Warden, Zeus Arcana and 6.86 hype lasted so little... this thread will die before we reach 20k page. so sad that we are just 2078 pages away from it.
            PAS HALL OF FAME
            Spoiler: 

            Comment


            • arc warden is shit
              Drow is love, Drow is life. I fap every day.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Phoenix. View Post
                shit man even Arc Warden, Zeus Arcana and 6.86 hype lasted so little... this thread will die before we reach 20k page. so sad that we are just 2078 pages away from it.
                you should said this thread will 'Be closed'before we reach 20k page.

                There is purity in silence.
                STEAM, REDDIT, WIKI

                Comment


                • ALLIANCE IS BLACK

                  and what if it gets closed, you'll just start a new one XD
                  Minecraft >>> dota 2

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by fine93 View Post
                    ALLIANCE IS BLACK

                    and what if it gets closed, you'll just start a new one XD

                    Not as epic as this one. Afortunatelly, this thread never will be closed since all non related and off topic shit and stuf stays here instead spreading around the forum with all the other existent drama and shit
                    PAS HALL OF FAME
                    Spoiler: 

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Phoenix. View Post

                      Not as epic as this one. Afortunatelly, this thread never will be closed since all non related and off topic shit and stuf stays here instead spreading around the forum with all the other existent drama and shit
                      PAS was a weekly thread once, no clue why this was abandoned.
                      If you think I've closed or deleted a post unjustified, feel free to PM me and I'll explain it to you/discuss it with you further.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by at35z View Post
                        Have you ever tried eating potato chips with chopsticks? You should.
                        People haven't try this yet? It good for keeping keyboard clean.

                        Comment


                        • Welp, time to do something for this ded gaem. Holdout mod here i go!
                          PAS HALL OF FAME
                          Spoiler: 

                          Comment


                          • if you love this thread

                            stop posting in it and dont let it reach 20 000
                            Minecraft >>> dota 2

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Kryil- View Post
                              PAS was a weekly thread once, no clue why this was abandoned.
                              People got banned.
                              Originally posted by katsaroulhs
                              Also, I am laughing so hard because you people actually expected smth better from Valve. Some of you have been here for years. Some of us have been here from the beta, watching this mess of a game getting developed. And you STILL are surprised when you are fed shit. [...]

                              Comment


                              • We had no mods and Chair didn't want to bother with closing a thread every week, so he left this open.

                                That's my assumption.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X