Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules

  • No flaming or derogatory remarks, directly or through insinuation.
  • No discussion, sharing or referencing illegal software such as hacks, keygen, cracks and pirated software.
  • No offensive contents, including but not limited to, racism, gore or pornography.
  • No excessive spam/meme, i.e. copious one liners in a short period of time, typing with all caps or posting meme responses (text/image).
  • No trolling, including but not limited to, flame incitation, user provocation or false information distribution.
  • No link spamming or signature advertisements for content not specific to Dota 2.
  • No Dota 2 key requests, sell, trade etc.
  • You may not create multiple accounts for any purpose, including ban evasion, unless expressly permitted by a moderator.

  • Please search before posting. One thread per issue. Do not create another thread if there is an existing one already.
  • Before posting anything, make sure you check out all sticky threads (e.g., this). Do not create new threads about closed ones.
  • It is extremely important that you post in correct forum section.

  • Balance discussion only in Misc.
  • All art related (such as hero model) feedbacks go to Art Feedback Forum.
  • All matchmaking feedback should go here: Matchmaking Feedback
  • All report/low priority issues should go here: Commend/Report/Ban Feedback
  • No specific workshop item feedback. These should go to workshop page of that item.
  • When posting in non-bugs section (such as this), use [Bugs], [Discussion] or [Suggestion] prefix in your thread name.



In case you object some action by a moderator, please contact him directly through PM and explain your concerns politely. If you are still unable to resolve the issue, contact an administrator. Do not drag these issues in public.



All rules are meant to augment common sense, please use them when not conflicted with aforementioned policies.
See more
See less

Patch Anticipation Station

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dev dota 2 moderator whalerum uses in game scripts for useless shit how can he be a mod honestly

    Comment


    • Originally posted by <>< View Post
      Btw Phoenix, DoctorGester is also creating a custom game where he uses Phoenix as "The Sun"

      https://gfycat.com/TastyFeminineHorseshoebat
      this is cool even though it looks like LoL ui. when are they going to release that LoL import anyway?
      ψ RAISE YOUR PITCHFORKS ψ
      Valve's TO DO LIST (I see you guys keep forgetting so I made one for you):
      - Viper remodel - Slardar remodel - Pit Lord
      - Manila Compendium - New UI - 6.88 (a real patch this time)

      Comment


      • Originally posted by at35z View Post
        So, leddit is saying that NA players are a lot worse than EU, since its easier to grind MMR or what?
        Originally posted by katsaroulhs
        Also, I am laughing so hard because you people actually expected smth better from Valve. Some of you have been here for years. Some of us have been here from the beta, watching this mess of a game getting developed. And you STILL are surprised when you are fed shit. [...]

        Comment


        • Originally posted by crowblade View Post
          So, leddit is saying that NA players are a lot worse than EU, since its easier to grind MMR or what?
          there are barely any NA players compared to EU/Asia/SA. it's not like they have many to compete with.
          ψ RAISE YOUR PITCHFORKS ψ
          Valve's TO DO LIST (I see you guys keep forgetting so I made one for you):
          - Viper remodel - Slardar remodel - Pit Lord
          - Manila Compendium - New UI - 6.88 (a real patch this time)

          Comment


          • Well, compared to Asia/SA there are not many EU players aswell, amirite?

            I thought however NA vs EU is pretty even, so it won't matter much if you switch regions. Apparently it does.
            Originally posted by katsaroulhs
            Also, I am laughing so hard because you people actually expected smth better from Valve. Some of you have been here for years. Some of us have been here from the beta, watching this mess of a game getting developed. And you STILL are surprised when you are fed shit. [...]

            Comment


            • Originally posted by crowblade View Post
              Well, compared to Asia/SA there are not many EU players aswell, amirite?

              I thought however NA vs EU is pretty even, so it won't matter much if you switch regions. Apparently it does.
              ψ RAISE YOUR PITCHFORKS ψ
              Valve's TO DO LIST (I see you guys keep forgetting so I made one for you):
              - Viper remodel - Slardar remodel - Pit Lord
              - Manila Compendium - New UI - 6.88 (a real patch this time)

              Comment


              • Okay that's like twice as much. Fuck. Wasn't expecting that.

                Why are queue times still shit on EU though?
                Originally posted by katsaroulhs
                Also, I am laughing so hard because you people actually expected smth better from Valve. Some of you have been here for years. Some of us have been here from the beta, watching this mess of a game getting developed. And you STILL are surprised when you are fed shit. [...]

                Comment


                • Originally posted by crowblade View Post
                  Okay that's like twice as much. Fuck. Wasn't expecting that.

                  Why are queue times still shit on EU though?
                  Probably because there is no middle ground. Either 5k+ or 2k-.

                  I think.
                  Spoiler: 

                  Comment


                  • South America is roughly as big as NA.
                    I thought there were more Russians in Russia far east.

                    If the 4th Major wasn't in USA where do you think it should be? (Currently: USA Summer International; Germany Fall Major; China Winter Major; USA Spring Major)

                    I wonder how the players are distributed in LoL.
                    James "2GD" Harding's career as a Dota 2 host on Valve events
                    * 25.02.16 - † 26.02.16
                    Spoiler: 


                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by GermanViet View Post
                      South America is roughly as big as NA.
                      I thought there were more Russians in Russia far east.

                      If the 4th Major wasn't in USA where do you think it should be? (Currently: USA Summer International; Germany Fall Major; China Winter Major; USA Spring Major)

                      I wonder how the players are distributed in LoL.
                      I think they need to do them where their market is (definitely not the USA). Europe, Russia, Peru, Philippines, maybe once a year in USA.
                      But they are too lazy to get outside Seattle.
                      ψ RAISE YOUR PITCHFORKS ψ
                      Valve's TO DO LIST (I see you guys keep forgetting so I made one for you):
                      - Viper remodel - Slardar remodel - Pit Lord
                      - Manila Compendium - New UI - 6.88 (a real patch this time)

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by <>< View Post
                        Btw Phoenix, DoctorGester is also creating a custom game where he uses Phoenix as "The Sun"

                        https://gfycat.com/TastyFeminineHorseshoebat
                        That would make a great Phoenix ability.
                        Credits to Phoenix.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Lion. View Post
                          this is cool even though it looks like LoL ui. when are they going to release that LoL import anyway?
                          Defense of the Legends has been dead for like a few months already. Not enough developers. http://defenseofthelegends.tumblr.com/
                          Join the Master Race today - Moddota.com

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by GermanViet View Post
                            South America is roughly as big as NA.
                            I thought there were more Russians in Russia far east.

                            If the 4th Major wasn't in USA where do you think it should be? (Currently: USA Summer International; Germany Fall Major; China Winter Major; USA Spring Major)

                            I wonder how the players are distributed in LoL.

                            ti in the US; fall in germany; winter in china; and spring in sea like indonesia or malasia or some such
                            If you find spelling errors, you are free to take them.

                            Comment


                            • Bring it to Brazil. I know we don't have any pro team, but Dota in here is big.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by <>< View Post
                                Defense of the Legends has been dead for like a few months already. Not enough developers. http://defenseofthelegends.tumblr.com/
                                Lol those item icons are so damn ugly. I honestly don't know... how can anyone find that game appealing?
                                Credits to Phoenix.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X