Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules

  • No flaming or derogatory remarks, directly or through insinuation.
  • No discussion, sharing or referencing illegal software such as hacks, keygen, cracks and pirated software.
  • No offensive contents, including but not limited to, racism, gore or pornography.
  • No excessive spam/meme, i.e. copious one liners in a short period of time, typing with all caps or posting meme responses (text/image).
  • No trolling, including but not limited to, flame incitation, user provocation or false information distribution.
  • No link spamming or signature advertisements for content not specific to Dota 2.
  • No Dota 2 key requests, sell, trade etc.
  • You may not create multiple accounts for any purpose, including ban evasion, unless expressly permitted by a moderator.

  • Please search before posting. One thread per issue. Do not create another thread if there is an existing one already.
  • Before posting anything, make sure you check out all sticky threads (e.g., this). Do not create new threads about closed ones.
  • It is extremely important that you post in correct forum section.

  • Balance discussion only in Misc.
  • All art related (such as hero model) feedbacks go to Art Feedback Forum.
  • All matchmaking feedback should go here: Matchmaking Feedback
  • All report/low priority issues should go here: Commend/Report/Ban Feedback
  • No specific workshop item feedback. These should go to workshop page of that item.
  • When posting in non-bugs section (such as this), use [Bugs], [Discussion] or [Suggestion] prefix in your thread name.



In case you object some action by a moderator, please contact him directly through PM and explain your concerns politely. If you are still unable to resolve the issue, contact an administrator. Do not drag these issues in public.



All rules are meant to augment common sense, please use them when not conflicted with aforementioned policies.
See more
See less

Patch Anticipation Station

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • OMG I'm so fucking proud.

    The enemy team was fighting rosh and I managed to sneak my birds in the rosh pit and deny the aegis just in time.
    Credits to Phoenix.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by at35z View Post
      OMG I'm so fucking proud.

      The enemy team was fighting rosh and I managed to sneak my birds in the rosh pit and deny the aegis just in time.
      gj

      also reported
      We need a player review system like Overwatch for DotA 2. Get real people to judge communication abuse, intentional skill abuse, and intentional feeding.



      merci fenix

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Lion. View Post
        the ice frogs are the end game of element td?
        just when we get enough gold to have fun they come
        Icefrog waves are the boss waves.
        Join the Master Race today - Moddota.com

        Comment


        • As a 2-stack, the last thing you'd want is a 3-stack, as I've figured it out. The 3stack is the worst. Surely, they can be good... well, honestly, this is just a theory, I've never met a good 3stack before. But they are so fucking stubborn. There's no way you can communicate or play cooperatively well with them, since they have their own tiny private skype room or sthg and won't talk to you, won't go to gank to your lane, only care about each other most of the times, and chances are if one of them is shit, all of them will be.

          2-2-1 or 2-1-1-1 are much better for everyone. They are much more open and there is a higher chance to find another non-moron within them.
          Credits to Phoenix.

          Comment


          • haha nice major

            KA LE

            NotLikeThis

            Fired

            Perfect World

            some of the memes youll see XD
            Minecraft >>> dota 2

            Comment


            • I'm laughing as a madman while cruising reddit since all streams die every 2 seconds
              This whole thread and comments is freaking golden: https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comme...pecial_caster/
              Troubleshooting crashes
              Dota 2 Resources: autoexec.cfg reference / benchmark.cfg / Tweak it yourself (launch options, cvars) / useful batch files
              No-Bling GlanceValue & FPS ++ NEW! Panorama hotkeys NEW! dota_primary_mm_language_override NEW TOGGLE_QUICKCAST_TP.bat NEW FIX LEGACY KEYS YOURSELF! NEW Toggle UI Animations OFF

              Comment


              • Poor volvo. Can't even host a major without it ending in the joke-section.

                tbh without the drama of lord gabeN calling people an ass and now satan casting a game, I think nobody outside of PAS/leddit would care about this event.
                Originally posted by katsaroulhs
                Also, I am laughing so hard because you people actually expected smth better from Valve. Some of you have been here for years. Some of us have been here from the beta, watching this mess of a game getting developed. And you STILL are surprised when you are fed shit. [...]

                Comment


                • You are right. I care deeply.
                  Spoiler: 

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by crowblade View Post
                    Poor volvo. Can't even host a major without it ending in the joke-section.

                    tbh without the drama of lord gabeN calling people an ass and now satan casting a game, I think nobody outside of PAS/leddit would care about this event.
                    Does anyone inside PAS care about this thing?
                    Credits to Phoenix.

                    Comment


                    • STEAM MARKET UPDATES:
                      • Items bought from store are now not tradable for 3 months.
                      • Items recently got from trade or Market are now not tradable for 3 months.
                      • If you attempt a trade or list an item on the communty market, the listing and the trade will not be created for 3 months.
                      • If you have the glorious Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator, the waiting time is reduced to 3 weeks (what if someone steals your phone and cut your arms off for your in-game hats?)
                      • If you have a Windows Phone, or any other kind of phone which is not an Android or an iPhone, a "FUCK YOU" screen will pop up each time you attempt a trade or list and item on the market. The pop up screen will also notify you that you have yet to install the glorious Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator to secure your account.
                      Credits to Phoenix.

                      Comment


                      • This major is a joke, and not because of the delays, but because of how unprofessional the casters are. Seriously, we don't need to know about every minor fault they got. Gaben must be pissed.

                        Originally posted by at35z View Post
                        STEAM MARKET UPDATES:
                        • Items bought from store are now not tradable for 3 months.
                        • Items recently got from trade or Market are now not tradable for 3 months.
                        • If you attempt a trade or list an item on the communty market, the listing and the trade will not be created for 3 months.
                        • If you have the glorious Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator, the waiting time is reduced to 3 weeks (what if someone steals your phone and cut your arms off for your in-game hats?)
                        • If you have a Windows Phone, or any other kind of phone which is not an Android or an iPhone, a "FUCK YOU" screen will pop up each time you attempt a trade or list and item on the market. The pop up screen will also notify you that you have yet to install the glorious Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator to secure your account.
                        Is this real or are you trolling
                        ψ RAISE YOUR PITCHFORKS ψ
                        Valve's TO DO LIST (I see you guys keep forgetting so I made one for you):
                        - Viper remodel - Slardar remodel - Pit Lord
                        - Manila Compendium - New UI - 6.88 (a real patch this time)

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Lion. View Post
                          Is this real or are you trolling
                          Soon it will be real, and you know it.
                          Credits to Phoenix.

                          Comment


                          • just leaving this here http://store.steampowered.com/news/20631/

                            dont mind me :^)
                            If you find spelling errors, you are free to take them.

                            Comment


                            • TL;DR:
                              15 days trade hold for people without mobile authentication app when trading and using Steam Market. Nothing changed for people who are already using the app.
                              Valve no longer restores items lost through trade or market transaction. This means no more duplicating.



                              After they introduced the mobile authentication app people still abused Steam Support to duplicate items. One unique CS:GO skin, the AWP | Dragon Lore originally valued at $1500, was duplicated at least 60 times.
                              James "2GD" Harding's career as a Dota 2 host on Valve events
                              * 25.02.16 - † 26.02.16
                              Spoiler: 


                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by katsaroulhs View Post
                                You are right. I care deeply.
                                Originally posted by at35z View Post
                                Does anyone inside PAS care about this thing?
                                Good point you two. So leddito cares and nobody else. Nothing new, then.
                                Originally posted by katsaroulhs
                                Also, I am laughing so hard because you people actually expected smth better from Valve. Some of you have been here for years. Some of us have been here from the beta, watching this mess of a game getting developed. And you STILL are surprised when you are fed shit. [...]

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X