Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules

  • No flaming or derogatory remarks, directly or through insinuation.
  • No discussion, sharing or referencing illegal software such as hacks, keygen, cracks and pirated software.
  • No offensive contents, including but not limited to, racism, gore or pornography.
  • No excessive spam/meme, i.e. copious one liners in a short period of time, typing with all caps or posting meme responses (text/image).
  • No trolling, including but not limited to, flame incitation, user provocation or false information distribution.
  • No link spamming or signature advertisements for content not specific to Dota 2.
  • No Dota 2 key requests, sell, trade etc.
  • You may not create multiple accounts for any purpose, including ban evasion, unless expressly permitted by a moderator.

  • Please search before posting. One thread per issue. Do not create another thread if there is an existing one already.
  • Before posting anything, make sure you check out all sticky threads (e.g., this). Do not create new threads about closed ones.
  • It is extremely important that you post in correct forum section.

  • Balance discussion only in Misc.
  • All art related (such as hero model) feedbacks go to Art Feedback Forum.
  • All matchmaking feedback should go here: Matchmaking Feedback
  • All report/low priority issues should go here: Commend/Report/Ban Feedback
  • No specific workshop item feedback. These should go to workshop page of that item.
  • When posting in non-bugs section (such as this), use [Bugs], [Discussion] or [Suggestion] prefix in your thread name.



In case you object some action by a moderator, please contact him directly through PM and explain your concerns politely. If you are still unable to resolve the issue, contact an administrator. Do not drag these issues in public.



All rules are meant to augment common sense, please use them when not conflicted with aforementioned policies.
See more
See less

Patch Anticipation Station

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • When I look at Twitch chat and I look at this ted... I feel sad because this ted is not as fast as Twitch chat. :'(. They're better :'(
    http://ffhacktics.com/sfx/45.mp3
    http://ffhacktics.com/sfx/44.mp3


    > >

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Legion Commander View Post
      Dellen is one of the best Meepo players
      Windrunner got so lucky on runes and won mid cause of it ;-;

      Comment


      • Originally posted by LairenyX View Post
        When I look at Twitch chat and I look at this ted... I feel sad because this ted is not as fast as Twitch chat. :'(. They're better :'(
        We shitpost with dignity. We avoid Kappa/Koopa/other memes overflow.
        Remember, remember the 1st of November

        Comment


        • Originally posted by GreenOrbit View Post
          Windrunner got so lucky on runes and won mid cause of it ;-;
          Windranger*
          Spoiler: 

          Comment


          • Originally posted by GreenOrbit View Post
            Windrunner got so lucky on runes and won mid cause of it ;-;
            Heh heh, Midas Maiden - i was doing good :P

            Originally posted by Phoenix.
            2013: 10 heroes, 3 reworks, 4 events, hats, 1 arcana and TI
            2014: 4 heroes, 2 events, 2 arcanas, hats, 1 rework and TI.
            Lazyness. Not to mention the lack of bugfixes, and the amount of new ones with each new content added


            Credits to Phoenix.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Keowee View Post
              We shitpost with dignity. We avoid Kappa/Koopa/other memes overflow.
              You sure about that.
              I kind of remember Koopa overfloow when me and cumpy created the meme.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by GreenOrbit View Post
                You sure about that.
                I kind of remember Koopa overfloow when me and cumpy created the meme.
                Still better than Twitch.
                Remember, remember the 1st of November

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Legion Commander View Post
                  Heh heh, Midas Maiden was doing good :P
                  She was 10 hp from dying to my aoe burn dmg. Then she get's into towerange I back she pops regen and runs after me, powershots me to death.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Keowee View Post
                    Still better than Twitch.
                    Btw what are we supposed to do when morocko is no more in civ 5?
                    Just sit there or warmonger the other ones aswell?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Keowee View Post
                      We shitpost with dignity. We avoid Kappa/Koopa/other memes overflow.

                      Originally posted by Phoenix.
                      2013: 10 heroes, 3 reworks, 4 events, hats, 1 arcana and TI
                      2014: 4 heroes, 2 events, 2 arcanas, hats, 1 rework and TI.
                      Lazyness. Not to mention the lack of bugfixes, and the amount of new ones with each new content added


                      Credits to Phoenix.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by GreenOrbit View Post
                        She was 10 hp from dying to my aoe burn dmg. Then she get's into towerange I back she pops regen and runs after me, powershots me to death.
                        TOOK THE BAIT!

                        I was the CM :P

                        Originally posted by Phoenix.
                        2013: 10 heroes, 3 reworks, 4 events, hats, 1 arcana and TI
                        2014: 4 heroes, 2 events, 2 arcanas, hats, 1 rework and TI.
                        Lazyness. Not to mention the lack of bugfixes, and the amount of new ones with each new content added


                        Credits to Phoenix.

                        Comment


                        • It fail time.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Legion Commander View Post
                            TOOK THE BAIT!

                            I was the CM :P
                            I know :P
                            btw FAILS

                            Comment


                            • How come every time I play Luna there's a Tinker who goes max rockets in the enemy team.
                              ModDota | My GitHub Profile | My Project's Page

                              Comment





                              • O.O Thats niceee!

                                Originally posted by Phoenix.
                                2013: 10 heroes, 3 reworks, 4 events, hats, 1 arcana and TI
                                2014: 4 heroes, 2 events, 2 arcanas, hats, 1 rework and TI.
                                Lazyness. Not to mention the lack of bugfixes, and the amount of new ones with each new content added


                                Credits to Phoenix.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X