Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules

  • No flaming or derogatory remarks, directly or through insinuation.
  • No discussion, sharing or referencing illegal software such as hacks, keygen, cracks and pirated software.
  • No offensive contents, including but not limited to, racism, gore or pornography.
  • No excessive spam/meme, i.e. copious one liners in a short period of time, typing with all caps or posting meme responses (text/image).
  • No trolling, including but not limited to, flame incitation, user provocation or false information distribution.
  • No link spamming or signature advertisements for content not specific to Dota 2.
  • No Dota 2 key requests, sell, trade etc.
  • You may not create multiple accounts for any purpose, including ban evasion, unless expressly permitted by a moderator.

  • Please search before posting. One thread per issue. Do not create another thread if there is an existing one already.
  • Before posting anything, make sure you check out all sticky threads (e.g., this). Do not create new threads about closed ones.
  • It is extremely important that you post in correct forum section.

  • Balance discussion only in Misc.
  • All art related (such as hero model) feedbacks go to Art Feedback Forum.
  • All matchmaking feedback should go here: Matchmaking Feedback
  • All report/low priority issues should go here: Commend/Report/Ban Feedback
  • No specific workshop item feedback. These should go to workshop page of that item.
  • When posting in non-bugs section (such as this), use [Bugs], [Discussion] or [Suggestion] prefix in your thread name.



In case you object some action by a moderator, please contact him directly through PM and explain your concerns politely. If you are still unable to resolve the issue, contact an administrator. Do not drag these issues in public.



All rules are meant to augment common sense, please use them when not conflicted with aforementioned policies.
See more
See less

Patch Anticipation Station

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dat tinker


    Hoping for her release.


    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give REAL South American Servers!

    Tinker Balance Thread

    Comment


    • A sad state of affairs when people discuss only fine dota2 related art in this thread............which ofcourse wasnt even made by valve.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by MeSoloTopPlz View Post
        A sad state of affairs when people discuss only fine dota2 related art in this thread............which ofcourse wasnt even made by valve.
        This is the PAS Thread, what are you expecting here?


        Hoping for her release.


        ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give REAL South American Servers!

        Tinker Balance Thread

        Comment


        • Originally posted by MeSoloTopPlz View Post
          A sad state of affairs when people discuss only fine dota2 related art in this thread............which ofcourse wasnt even made by valve.
          And copy pasted from leddit, to make things worse.

          Now, let's put this thread in place, with gifs.



          ModDota | My GitHub Profile | My Project's Page

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Noya View Post
            Now, let's put this thread in place, with gifs.
            k



            Hoping for her release.


            ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give REAL South American Servers!

            Tinker Balance Thread

            Comment


            • Originally posted by essentialblend View Post
              lol,saw this coming.I just went through his recent threads,nothing overly annoying.What did he do,again?

              rip Ranaki nov 2011 - Oct 2013
              Originally posted by MukenTuken
              got muted on main
              made new account
              played with 9 other smurfs who wanted to stomp some noobs, just like i wanted

              So now you cant even stomp some poor newcommers when you are bored

              ded game

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Noya View Post
                Now, let's put this thread in place, with gifs.
                Dotabuff | Steam

                Comment


                • This thread is still open even after the "Hammerman" visit to this section. I almost believe this title was a smart move.
                  Remember, remember the 1st of November

                  Comment


                  • In honor of the recently departed Ranaki,

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Keowee View Post
                      This thread is still open even after the "Hammerman" visit to this section. I almost believe this title was a smart move.
                      It's more a matter of me having missed this thread the first time around, only discovering its existence when its creation would've already been validated. Furthermore it has little use arguing with you folks, as the only thing more certain on these forums than Ranaki with his ladder-obsession is you folks with your PAS-obsession.
                      It also helps your case that Valve has completely thrown around their patching schedule. For that reason, I'm gonna fix the title to be just an ambiguous 'Patch Anticipation Station', so that it can keep on running as well. At least until we either completely figure out their new patching schedule, or until I get overruled by the other mods. Should that be the case, I fully support their decision, and my statements here won't protect this thread or any future PAS's from being closed.

                      I will now retreat to back behind the scenes again, but don't forget:
                      To keep these forums clean and friendly, please read and follow the forum rules.
                      Before making a new thread, be sure to have used search, as well as checking the stickies of the appropriate section.



                      Lore moderator.

                      Comment




                      • In memory of our recently departed comrade.

                        10/8/13. Never forget.
                        Please help keep the forums clean by reporting rude or abusive posts!
                        Got a problem? PM me or another moderator!
                        Forum Rules

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Hefaistus View Post
                          It's more a matter of me having missed this thread the first time around, only discovering its existence when its creation would've already been validated. Furthermore it has little use arguing with you folks, as the only thing more certain on these forums than Ranaki with his ladder-obsession is you folks with your PAS-obsession.
                          It also helps your case that Valve has completely thrown around their patching schedule. For that reason, I'm gonna fix the title to be just an ambiguous 'Patch Anticipation Station', so that it can keep on running as well. At least until we either completely figure out their new patching schedule, or until I get overruled by the other mods. Should that be the case, I fully support their decision, and my statements here won't protect this thread or any future PAS's from being closed.

                          I will now retreat to back behind the scenes again, but don't forget:
                          How can one man be so based?

                          Also can we enforce an avatar rule? We can rule the PAS with an iron fist.
                          Last edited by Weaver; 10-08-2013, 01:20 PM.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Hefaistus View Post
                            It's more a matter of me having missed this thread the first time around, only discovering its existence when its creation would've already been validated. Furthermore it has little use arguing with you folks, as the only thing more certain on these forums than Ranaki with his ladder-obsession is you folks with your PAS-obsession.
                            It also helps your case that Valve has completely thrown around their patching schedule. For that reason, I'm gonna fix the title to be just an ambiguous 'Patch Anticipation Station', so that it can keep on running as well. At least until we either completely figure out their new patching schedule, or until I get overruled by the other mods. Should that be the case, I fully support their decision, and my statements here won't protect this thread or any future PAS's from being closed.

                            I will now retreat to back behind the scenes again, but don't forget:
                            Out of curiosity, what did Ranaki post to get banned in the end?

                            the only thing more certain on these forums than Ranaki with his ladder-obsession is you folks with your PAS-obsession.
                            TO THE EDIT SIGNATURE PAGE
                            Please help keep the forums clean by reporting rude or abusive posts!
                            Got a problem? PM me or another moderator!
                            Forum Rules

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by DarkLite View Post
                              Out of curiosity, what did Ranaki post to get banned in the end?
                              http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?...315#post769315
                              Your question=answered.
                              K, don't press.
                              Spoiler: 

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Niroc View Post
                                Good. I hope we see more bans like that in the future. I don't have anything against ranaki, but shitting all over the forums isn't okay.
                                Please help keep the forums clean by reporting rude or abusive posts!
                                Got a problem? PM me or another moderator!
                                Forum Rules

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X