Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules

  • No flaming or derogatory remarks, directly or through insinuation.
  • No discussion, sharing or referencing illegal software such as hacks, keygen, cracks and pirated software.
  • No offensive contents, including but not limited to, racism, gore or pornography.
  • No excessive spam/meme, i.e. copious one liners in a short period of time, typing with all caps or posting meme responses (text/image).
  • No trolling, including but not limited to, flame incitation, user provocation or false information distribution.
  • No link spamming or signature advertisements for content not specific to Dota 2.
  • No Dota 2 key requests, sell, trade etc.
  • You may not create multiple accounts for any purpose, including ban evasion, unless expressly permitted by a moderator.

  • Please search before posting. One thread per issue. Do not create another thread if there is an existing one already.
  • Before posting anything, make sure you check out all sticky threads (e.g., this). Do not create new threads about closed ones.
  • It is extremely important that you post in correct forum section.

  • Balance discussion only in Misc.
  • All art related (such as hero model) feedbacks go to Art Feedback Forum.
  • All matchmaking feedback should go here: Matchmaking Feedback
  • All report/low priority issues should go here: Commend/Report/Ban Feedback
  • No specific workshop item feedback. These should go to workshop page of that item.
  • When posting in non-bugs section (such as this), use [Bugs], [Discussion] or [Suggestion] prefix in your thread name.



In case you object some action by a moderator, please contact him directly through PM and explain your concerns politely. If you are still unable to resolve the issue, contact an administrator. Do not drag these issues in public.



All rules are meant to augment common sense, please use them when not conflicted with aforementioned policies.
See more
See less

Patch Anticipation Station

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Weaver View Post
    Well... I am about to try to kill Pumpking for the trophy in Terraria. Got the Mourning Wood one.
    I think all I need is the Pumpkin Mask from the Headless Horsemen, but I'm not sure. I really hate the Pumpkings though.

    Also, I really don't think lowering the Metacritic score is going to do anything. I mean, raising our postcounts certainly didn't do anything, but at least that was kind of entertaining.
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen postcount is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง

    Originally posted by The Fat Bastid
    22 minutes since last patch. gg dead game.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by alexa View Post
      i just dont give a fak anymore hope valve is happy selling their super duper ultra mega coooool hats i go to sleep hope this PAS will get 1000 pages ty and good luck fellows
      gnight
      Unleash The Beast!

      Comment


      • 777 post

        Credit to Phoenix
        -------------------------------------
        To see my shitposting collection, open this link.

        Comment


        • Next patch: More hats

          Comment


          • Originally posted by CumpyLustard View Post
            I think all I need is the Pumpkin Mask from the Headless Horsemen, but I'm not sure. I really hate the Pumpkings though.

            Also, I really don't think lowering the Metacritic score is going to do anything. I mean, raising our postcounts certainly didn't do anything, but at least that was kind of entertaining.
            If it does not affect the games popularity, good.

            I just want valve to know that we want a response.
            K, don't press.
            Spoiler: 

            Comment


            • ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your postcount ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

              Comment


              • meh i have stopped playing 3 weeks ago anyways... not because gaem is ded, just because my isp is sucking balls so hard lately that is technically imposible for me playing online games... Huge lags for 5-10 seconds... between 2 and 3 times per minute...

                gg ded internet
                PAS HALL OF FAME
                Spoiler: 

                Comment


                • Oh golly I can't wait for the next patch!! 5 new hats!!!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SaurX. View Post
                    meh i have stopped playing 3 weeks ago anyways... not because gaem is ded, just because my isp is sucking balls so hard lately that is technically imposible for me playing online games... Huge lags for 5-10 seconds... between 2 and 3 times per minute...

                    gg ded internet
                    gg dead game

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by jim109109 View Post
                      Oh golly I can't wait for the next patch!! 5 new hats!!!
                      I think you meant hat sets.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Niroc View Post
                        If it does not affect the games popularity, good.

                        I just want valve to know that we want a response.
                        ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ DIRETIDE GIVEN

                        Comment


                        • 6.8 already... this is going to end badly



                          but who cares, if they drop development right now I wouldn't actually notice

                          Comment


                          • And you believe the discrepancy of 9.0 critics score and (arguably soon) 6.0 user score will be relevant?

                            I'm all about revolting but when their official forums haven't done squat, much less reddit, doubt that will change anything besides taming our rage.

                            Comment


                            • I think this represents how I feel:



                              It just doesn't feel like they care at all.
                              (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen postcount is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง

                              Originally posted by The Fat Bastid
                              22 minutes since last patch. gg dead game.

                              Comment


                              • Send them mail!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X