Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules

  • No flaming or derogatory remarks, directly or through insinuation.
  • No discussion, sharing or referencing illegal software such as hacks, keygen, cracks and pirated software.
  • No offensive contents, including but not limited to, racism, gore or pornography.
  • No excessive spam/meme, i.e. copious one liners in a short period of time, typing with all caps or posting meme responses (text/image).
  • No trolling, including but not limited to, flame incitation, user provocation or false information distribution.
  • No link spamming or signature advertisements for content not specific to Dota 2.
  • No Dota 2 key requests, sell, trade etc.
  • You may not create multiple accounts for any purpose, including ban evasion, unless expressly permitted by a moderator.

  • Please search before posting. One thread per issue. Do not create another thread if there is an existing one already.
  • Before posting anything, make sure you check out all sticky threads (e.g., this). Do not create new threads about closed ones.
  • It is extremely important that you post in correct forum section.

  • Balance discussion only in Misc.
  • All art related (such as hero model) feedbacks go to Art Feedback Forum.
  • All matchmaking feedback should go here: Matchmaking Feedback
  • All report/low priority issues should go here: Commend/Report/Ban Feedback
  • No specific workshop item feedback. These should go to workshop page of that item.
  • When posting in non-bugs section (such as this), use [Bugs], [Discussion] or [Suggestion] prefix in your thread name.



In case you object some action by a moderator, please contact him directly through PM and explain your concerns politely. If you are still unable to resolve the issue, contact an administrator. Do not drag these issues in public.



All rules are meant to augment common sense, please use them when not conflicted with aforementioned policies.
See more
See less

Patch Anticipation Station

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Guys I beat Pudge in PoE.

    Also need advice on my skills.

    Running an Ice Mage Shadow,

    I have Freezing Pulse, Ice Nova, Detonate Dead, Raise Zombie, Ice Spear, Summon Skeletons and Clarity,

    What should I keep, get and get rid of?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by priyesh221292 View Post
      from our compendium money

      Comment


      • i dont give a shit about diretide,its stupid mod, i want volvo team just start make some dotaworkout

        yes im heretic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Weaver View Post
          Guys I beat Pudge in PoE.

          Also need advice on my skills.

          Running an Ice Mage Shadow,

          I have Freezing Pulse, Ice Nova, Detonate Dead, Raise Zombie, Ice Spear, Summon Skeletons and Clarity,

          What should I keep, get and get rid of?
          Freezing Pulse and Ice Spear is the most DPS cold skill(Best to link it with multiple projectiles).

          Also keep Clarity to regen your mana. Summon Skelotions can be linked with Spell Totem(Can get from quest at cruel) so you don't need to spam this skill.

          Lately I remove Raise Zombie because enemy keep shatter from ice so no corpse to raise.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Sneaky Devil View Post
            i dont give a shit about diretide,its stupid mod, i want volvo team just start make some dotaworkout

            yes im heretic
            no, you are not heretic, im heretic.

            You are just dumb.
            PAS HALL OF FAME
            Spoiler: 

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SaurX. View Post
              no, you are not heretic, im heretic.

              You are just dumb.
              ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ DIRETIDE GIVEN

              Comment


              • Originally posted by IronChef View Post

                Comment


                • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B77xmQuSnU

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Dragoneer35 View Post
                    Emma Stone lovers <3
                    PAS HALL OF FAME
                    Spoiler: 

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by priyesh221292 View Post
                      Little late there.
                      (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen postcount is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง

                      Originally posted by The Fat Bastid
                      22 minutes since last patch. gg dead game.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Weaver View Post
                        Guys I beat Pudge in PoE.

                        Also need advice on my skills.

                        Running an Ice Mage Shadow,

                        I have Freezing Pulse, Ice Nova, Detonate Dead, Raise Zombie, Ice Spear, Summon Skeletons and Clarity,

                        What should I keep, get and get rid of?
                        What I'm running on my witch right now :

                        Freezing Pulse/Ice Nova/Ice Spear

                        Ice Spear for single target DPS

                        Freezing Pulse for mob DPS

                        Ice Nova for when they surround me and I need to take them all out.

                        For Auras I'm running Clarity, going to also run Purity, Discipline and Reduced Mana.

                        As for keeping Summon Skeletons/Raise Zombie? You should remove Zombie, and Detonate Dead. You can keep summon skeleton but if you can put it on a Spell Totem or even better if you find Cast When Damage Taken, that way when you take 400 damage you spawn a skelly, which will help soak the damage (which is what you need when you just took 400 damage).
                        ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give FORUM RULES
                        OKAY, HERE!
                        ノ( ◕ _ ◕ノ)

                        If you have a problem, PM me or another moderator!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by GothicCream View Post
                          Freezing Pulse and Ice Spear is the most DPS cold skill(Best to link it with multiple projectiles).

                          Also keep Clarity to regen your mana. Summon Skelotions can be linked with Spell Totem(Can get from quest at cruel) so you don't need to spam this skill.

                          Lately I remove Raise Zombie because enemy keep shatter from ice so no corpse to raise.
                          Thank you!

                          And to WhaleRum as well.

                          Comment


                          • O.....kay.........

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SaurX. View Post
                              Emma Stone lovers <3
                              ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ DIRETIDE GIVEN

                              Comment


                              • Where is this Cruel place?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X