Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules

  • No flaming or derogatory remarks, directly or through insinuation.
  • No discussion, sharing or referencing illegal software such as hacks, keygen, cracks and pirated software.
  • No offensive contents, including but not limited to, racism, gore or pornography.
  • No excessive spam/meme, i.e. copious one liners in a short period of time, typing with all caps or posting meme responses (text/image).
  • No trolling, including but not limited to, flame incitation, user provocation or false information distribution.
  • No link spamming or signature advertisements for content not specific to Dota 2.
  • No Dota 2 key requests, sell, trade etc.
  • You may not create multiple accounts for any purpose, including ban evasion, unless expressly permitted by a moderator.

  • Please search before posting. One thread per issue. Do not create another thread if there is an existing one already.
  • Before posting anything, make sure you check out all sticky threads (e.g., this). Do not create new threads about closed ones.
  • It is extremely important that you post in correct forum section.

  • Balance discussion only in Misc.
  • All art related (such as hero model) feedbacks go to Art Feedback Forum.
  • All matchmaking feedback should go here: Matchmaking Feedback
  • All report/low priority issues should go here: Commend/Report/Ban Feedback
  • No specific workshop item feedback. These should go to workshop page of that item.
  • When posting in non-bugs section (such as this), use [Bugs], [Discussion] or [Suggestion] prefix in your thread name.



In case you object some action by a moderator, please contact him directly through PM and explain your concerns politely. If you are still unable to resolve the issue, contact an administrator. Do not drag these issues in public.



All rules are meant to augment common sense, please use them when not conflicted with aforementioned policies.
See more
See less

Patch Anticipation Station

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by fine93 View Post
    they will need to buff Oracle when he gets out!!!
    Yeah! Let's literally make him an auto-win. Like when you pick him, and the game starts, you win.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Jimmy81 View Post
      Yeah! Let's literally make him an auto-win. Like when you pick him, and the game starts, you win.
      yeah that would be a decent buff
      Minecraft >>> dota 2

      Comment


      • Oracle isn't picked in the Dota 1 pro scene, stop crying.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Noo View Post
          Oracle isn't picked in the Dota 1 pro scene, stop crying.
          what dota1 pro scene pls?
          If you find spelling errors, you are free to take them.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Noo View Post
            Oracle isn't picked in the Dota 1 pro scene, stop crying.
            nobody's crying... yet
            can't wait to see how the community that didn't heard of him will cry XD
            Minecraft >>> dota 2

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Jan2011 View Post
              what dota1 pro scene pls?
              You know, those 10 diehard fans who can't accept that wc3 DotA is dead.

              Originally posted by fine93 View Post
              nobody's crying... yet
              can't wait to see how the community that didn't heard of him will cry XD
              Remember the TB crying session? Remember how IF destroyed him?

              Same thing will happen.

              Comment


              • Pinoys.

                However, Oracle is not on -CM...
                ModDota | My GitHub Profile | My Project's Page

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Jimmy81 View Post
                  You know, those 10 diehard fans who can't accept that wc3 dead is dead.
                  welp didnt blizzard recntly change the wc3 lore for the new wow addon?

                  anyways lets wait and see all the threads about him xD
                  If you find spelling errors, you are free to take them.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Noya View Post

                    However, Oracle is not on -CM...

                    That's what I said

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Jan2011 View Post
                      welp didnt blizzard recntly change the wc3 lore for the new wow addon?

                      anyways lets wait and see all the threads about him xD
                      Really, what do you expect? The amount of tears will be too damn high.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Jimmy81 View Post
                        You know, those 10 diehard fans who can't accept that wc3 DotA is dead.
                        hey im one of those and if it wasn't for dota one there wouldn't be dota 2 so you need to talk with some respect for that game
                        Minecraft >>> dota 2

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by fine93 View Post
                          hey im one of those and if it wasn't for dota one there wouldn't be dota 2 so you need to talk with some respect for that game
                          This logic. Does not change the fact that the game is pretty much dead. Respect for a game?

                          pfff

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Jimmy81 View Post
                            This logic. Does not change the fact that the game is pretty much dead. Respect for a game?

                            pfff
                            .....zzzz

                            what ever stupid people fall for the new and shiny things
                            Minecraft >>> dota 2

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by fine93 View Post
                              .....zzzz

                              what ever stupid people fall for the new and shiny things
                              Question then, why are you even playing this new and shiny thing? Are you a stupid person?

                              Comment


                              • i'm playing both games in recently i been playing more dota 2 because there are less and less people playing dota one it takes so much time to get a game going
                                but if there were still people playing dota one i would still play it
                                Minecraft >>> dota 2

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X