Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules

  • No flaming or derogatory remarks, directly or through insinuation.
  • No discussion, sharing or referencing illegal software such as hacks, keygen, cracks and pirated software.
  • No offensive contents, including but not limited to, racism, gore or pornography.
  • No excessive spam/meme, i.e. copious one liners in a short period of time, typing with all caps or posting meme responses (text/image).
  • No trolling, including but not limited to, flame incitation, user provocation or false information distribution.
  • No link spamming or signature advertisements for content not specific to Dota 2.
  • No Dota 2 key requests, sell, trade etc.
  • You may not create multiple accounts for any purpose, including ban evasion, unless expressly permitted by a moderator.

  • Please search before posting. One thread per issue. Do not create another thread if there is an existing one already.
  • Before posting anything, make sure you check out all sticky threads (e.g., this). Do not create new threads about closed ones.
  • It is extremely important that you post in correct forum section.

  • Balance discussion only in Misc.
  • All art related (such as hero model) feedbacks go to Art Feedback Forum.
  • All matchmaking feedback should go here: Matchmaking Feedback
  • All report/low priority issues should go here: Commend/Report/Ban Feedback
  • No specific workshop item feedback. These should go to workshop page of that item.
  • When posting in non-bugs section (such as this), use [Bugs], [Discussion] or [Suggestion] prefix in your thread name.



In case you object some action by a moderator, please contact him directly through PM and explain your concerns politely. If you are still unable to resolve the issue, contact an administrator. Do not drag these issues in public.



All rules are meant to augment common sense, please use them when not conflicted with aforementioned policies.
See more
See less

[Suggestion] Healthbars & Lasthitting

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • +1, very good suggestion

    Comment


    • ++

      Comment


      • +1 for putting lower hp bars on top

        Comment


        • I don't think this would be a good suggestion (forcing a target by hp), I think the targeting system should be improved tho, right now it's kinda hard to click the unit you want when you have a group close to each other (when the units are min I do it from the group panel to avoid losing time) but I don't think forcing your hand is a good idea, I would go for a better targeting system

          Comment


          • 1+,AND NEED ALSO THE OPTION "AUTO-LAST HIT ON CREEPS"

            Comment


            • Originally posted by knurlhelm View Post
              I don't think this would be a good suggestion (forcing a target by hp), I think the targeting system should be improved tho, right now it's kinda hard to click the unit you want when you have a group close to each other (when the units are min I do it from the group panel to avoid losing time) but I don't think forcing your hand is a good idea, I would go for a better targeting system
              No where in the OP does it say that I want to force targets for the player. I simply suggest that units with low hp will have their hp bar in front of the ones with higher hp and if you hoover on a unit, that units hp bar will be in the front of all hp bars.
              Healthbar & lasthitting
              Shop Layout - Legacy Shops
              Tooltip issues compilation
              How to create a better dota 2 environment

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Konung View Post
                No where in the OP does it say that I want to force targets for the player. I simply suggest that units with low hp will have their hp bar in front of the ones with higher hp and if you hoover on a unit, that units hp bar will be in the front of all hp bars.
                That is forcing, what normal players do while farming with powers is to lower all the creeps a bit and then use a skill to kill them all together, this would be a pain in the ass if you "put the lower on front", for me that's forcing and it's not a really good option tbh, with a better targeting system this is not necesary and with the actual it would make even more of a pain in the ass to target crowds.

                Comment


                • +1000 add this already

                  Comment


                  • -1

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Fausto View Post
                      1+,AND NEED ALSO THE OPTION "AUTO-LAST HIT ON CREEPS"
                      lmao this guy. Auto-last hit? What do you want next? Auto 500gpm? Auto-Pudge hook never miss pls

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by DotZe View Post
                        lmao this guy. Auto-last hit? What do you want next? Auto 500gpm? Auto-Pudge hook never miss pls
                        He was sarcastic

                        +1 for the OP great idea.

                        Comment


                        • Great suggestion. T-up
                          If you don't have an intelligent reply for me, don't bother I will shred your non sense to pieces.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by MaxBeoulve View Post
                            -1 to OP suggestion. Why facilitate something that's already easy? Probably the next suggestion is a massive "Finish Him" message above a hero with 5% life.
                            what the fuck

                            @OP

                            +1

                            Comment


                            • +1

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by WarBladeZ View Post
                                Disable HP bars, only enable it when u hold ALT button... similar as DotA
                                A step back... even in DotA you could mark the "always show health bar" option.
                                But OP you sure have excellent suggestions, just passed by your new shop post thingy. Keep it up man!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X