Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules

  • No flaming or derogatory remarks, directly or through insinuation.
  • No discussion, sharing or referencing illegal software such as hacks, keygen, cracks and pirated software.
  • No offensive contents, including but not limited to, racism, gore or pornography.
  • No excessive spam/meme, i.e. copious one liners in a short period of time, typing with all caps or posting meme responses (text/image).
  • No trolling, including but not limited to, flame incitation, user provocation or false information distribution.
  • No link spamming or signature advertisements for content not specific to Dota 2.
  • No Dota 2 key requests, sell, trade etc.
  • You may not create multiple accounts for any purpose, including ban evasion, unless expressly permitted by a moderator.

  • Please search before posting. One thread per issue. Do not create another thread if there is an existing one already.
  • Before posting anything, make sure you check out all sticky threads (e.g., this). Do not create new threads about closed ones.
  • It is extremely important that you post in correct forum section.

  • Balance discussion only in Misc.
  • All art related (such as hero model) feedbacks go to Art Feedback Forum.
  • All matchmaking feedback should go here: Matchmaking Feedback
  • All report/low priority issues should go here: Commend/Report/Ban Feedback
  • No specific workshop item feedback. These should go to workshop page of that item.
  • When posting in non-bugs section (such as this), use [Bugs], [Discussion] or [Suggestion] prefix in your thread name.



In case you object some action by a moderator, please contact him directly through PM and explain your concerns politely. If you are still unable to resolve the issue, contact an administrator. Do not drag these issues in public.



All rules are meant to augment common sense, please use them when not conflicted with aforementioned policies.
See more
See less

Give Lina some lines from Mass Effect.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Give Lina some lines from Mass Effect.

    Like some Lina lines from Jack:
    http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Jack

    Since Lina is a crazy bitch who wants to burn everybody, I think see could get some lines from Jack in Mass Effect serie, because imo they are the same type of woman: Hot and insane.

    Like these:
    “Shit, you sound like a pussy.”
    "I'll tear you apart!"

    Or the Rachni queen for Brood mother:

    Spawn spiderlings: Our child share the harmory.
    Mass spiderlings get killed: Our child are slient, hollow.
    Last edited by HoangHiep; 10-11-2012, 03:48 AM.

  • #2
    Lina's character is not the same as Jack's. I don't think it is a good idea.

    Comment


    • #3
      Lina is a crazy bitch? Have you even read the lore?
      "Shit, you sound like a pussy."
      This isnt CoD, please go

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by IndridColdx View Post
        Lina is a crazy bitch? Have you even read the lore?
        "Shit, you sound like a pussy."
        This isnt CoD, please go
        Why is this have to deal with CoD?
        And i think she is crazy via her voice and some of her dialogs. The lore doesn't make the character.
        Last edited by HoangHiep; 10-11-2012, 03:49 AM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by HoangHiep View Post
          And i think she is crazy via her voice and some of her dialogs. The lore doesn't make the character.
          Kosmo and Lamprey sure appreciate your assessment of their work.
          Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

          Contributions i'd like to highlight:
          My Suggestion: Coaching System
          My Sticky: Intended Changes List
          My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by HoangHiep View Post
            Why is this have to deal with CoD?
            And i think she is crazy via her voice and some of her dialogs. The lore doesn't make the character.
            Lost all credibility with that statement.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Wiener View Post
              Lost all credibility with that statement.
              Well, may be this described her: " Lina's fiery ardor was tempered by cleverness and conniving"
              However, she is also do this: "and more than one would-be suitor scorched his fingers or went away with singed eyebrows, his advances spurned. Lina is proud and confident, and nothing can dampen her flame."
              I think she is a woman with strong personality and it's seem like nothing can touch her.

              Comment


              • #8
                being a strong personality doesnt implicate that she is the kind of messed up being jack is in the mass effect series.
                jack wouldnt scorch someones eyebrows. she would slit his throat and piss on his corpse.
                Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

                Contributions i'd like to highlight:
                My Suggestion: Coaching System
                My Sticky: Intended Changes List
                My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by blash365 View Post
                  being a strong personality doesnt implicate that she is the kind of messed up being jack is in the mass effect series.
                  jack wouldnt scorch someones eyebrows. she would slit his throat and piss on his corpse.
                  No. Jack may be like that in the begining of Mass effect 2, but when you get to know her, she will reveal that she is scare of the world because of all the things that heppened to her. And also in Mass Effect 3 she has a great personality.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by HoangHiep View Post
                    No. Jack may be like that in the begining of Mass effect 2, but when you get to know her, she will reveal that she is scare of the world because of all the things that heppened to her.
                    Yeah that's absolutely adorable but what does this all have to do with Lina?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      No.
                      Originally posted by vladhood
                      boy im glad all these qualified and educated game designers have come to the forums to help dota 2 grow

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Lina is attractive, hot and evil, not crazy at all. Maybe a little bit, but no. But i actually can imagine Lina's ultimate responce "I'LL TEAR YOU APART", but then again: no.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          The only thing the two have in common is that one of Lina's concept arts used to have her float around bald like a bowling ball with a torch of fire to make up for it. That's where it ends.

                          It makes little to no sense, Lina's already had her voicework updated very, very recently and it's just not happening. They aren't even that similar when you go and think about it.
                          Heroes this user should seriously reconsider ever picking again.

                          THE DOTA 2 LORE MEGATHREAD IS TO BE UPDATED BY JULY 5TH

                          Visit the Dota 2 Lore Megathread. Renovation ongoing.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Radio View Post
                            Yeah that's absolutely adorable but what does this all have to do with Lina?
                            Like i've already said: I think they have something in common, they are both women with strong (and a little bit extreme) characteristic.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by 1337_n00b View Post
                              The only thing the two have in common is that one of Lina's concept arts used to have her float around bald like a bowling ball with a torch of fire to make up for it. That's where it ends.

                              It makes little to no sense, Lina's already had her voicework updated very, very recently and it's just not happening. They aren't even that similar when you go and think about it.
                              I understand that they won't do this anytime soon. This is just my suggestions so they can consider about it.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X