Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules

  • No flaming or derogatory remarks, directly or through insinuation.
  • No discussion, sharing or referencing illegal software such as hacks, keygen, cracks and pirated software.
  • No offensive contents, including but not limited to, racism, gore or pornography.
  • No excessive spam/meme, i.e. copious one liners in a short period of time, typing with all caps or posting meme responses (text/image).
  • No trolling, including but not limited to, flame incitation, user provocation or false information distribution.
  • No link spamming or signature advertisements for content not specific to Dota 2.
  • No Dota 2 key requests, sell, trade etc.
  • You may not create multiple accounts for any purpose, including ban evasion, unless expressly permitted by a moderator.

  • Please search before posting. One thread per issue. Do not create another thread if there is an existing one already.
  • Before posting anything, make sure you check out all sticky threads (e.g., this). Do not create new threads about closed ones.
  • It is extremely important that you post in correct forum section.

  • Balance discussion only in Misc.
  • All art related (such as hero model) feedbacks go to Art Feedback Forum.
  • All matchmaking feedback should go here: Matchmaking Feedback
  • All report/low priority issues should go here: Commend/Report/Ban Feedback
  • No specific workshop item feedback. These should go to workshop page of that item.
  • When posting in non-bugs section (such as this), use [Bugs], [Discussion] or [Suggestion] prefix in your thread name.



In case you object some action by a moderator, please contact him directly through PM and explain your concerns politely. If you are still unable to resolve the issue, contact an administrator. Do not drag these issues in public.



All rules are meant to augment common sense, please use them when not conflicted with aforementioned policies.
See more
See less

Dota 2 Match History WebAPI

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • seems matches_requested broke for any number larger than 25 now since the latest patch.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ursa_warrior View Post
      seems matches_requested broke for any number larger than 25 now since the latest patch.
      matches_requested has always been capped at 25.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Alesix View Post
        matches_requested has always been capped at 25.
        Before the patch I used to be able to get 500 in one call. It was capped at 500. It is no big deal though.

        It would be beneficial if total_results was not capped at 500 if pulling by account_id though so grabbing someones entire history by account was viable.
        Last edited by ursa_warrior; 07-29-2012, 01:51 AM.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ursa_warrior View Post
          Before the patch I used to be able to get 500 in one call. It was capped at 500. It is no big deal though.

          It would be beneficial if total_results was not capped at 500 if pulling by account_id though so grabbing someones entire history by account was viable.
          ...I didn't knew that. Damn. But anyway, Zoid meant it to return a maximum of 25 results per call only (you would have to make subsequent requests to get the rest), so that was probably a bug. I do wish it had been something like 500 per request (or even better if they could provide us with a dump to work with).

          Comment


          • Having own (sub)forum for WebAPI generally, all of the api calls, problems with it, suggestions, show-offs with your own code etc would be awesome. Home > Forum > Dota 2 > Spectating > Replays > Dota 2 Match History WebAPI doesn't really feel that intuitive. Any thoughts?
            Last edited by Shinkai; 07-29-2012, 08:15 AM.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Shinkai View Post
              Having own (sub)forum for WebAPI generally, calls, problems, suggestions, show-offs with your own code etc would be awesome. Home > Forum > Dota 2 > Spectating > Replays > Dota 2 Match History WebAPI doesn't really feel that intuitive. Any thoughts?
              T-UP!

              Comment


              • There are now a couple of us in ##dota2webapi on freenode if people want to discuss/compare stuff in real time and I'm still optimistic we can split up the data gathering task to create a dump and save on Valve's bandwidth!

                Comment


                • Is there a item version of the GetHeroes service https://api.steampowered.com/IEconDO...tHeroes/v0001/ ?? If not, will there be ?

                  thx

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Shinkai View Post
                    Having own (sub)forum for WebAPI generally, all of the api calls, problems with it, suggestions, show-offs with your own code etc would be awesome. Home > Forum > Dota 2 > Spectating > Replays > Dota 2 Match History WebAPI doesn't really feel that intuitive. Any thoughts?
                    This would be great.

                    Comment


                    • Hello,

                      thank You for providing the WebAPI.

                      I have a question: in match details there is hero_id property. Is there a way to retrieve hero name and icon URL from WebAPI using hero_id?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BlueCloud View Post
                        Hello,

                        thank You for providing the WebAPI.

                        I have a question: in match details there is hero_id property. Is there a way to retrieve hero name and icon URL from WebAPI using hero_id?
                        The information you are after is in the post 2 above your own

                        Comment


                        • Thanks Wyrm, but it doesn't working right now. Im getting Internal Server Error for:

                          or

                          Is it temporary error or im just not including some required parameters in the URL?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by BlueCloud View Post
                            Thanks Wyrm, but it doesn't working right now. Im getting Internal Server Error for:
                            or
                            Is it temporary error or im just not including some required parameters in the URL?
                            Are you actually putting your key into the URL?

                            Comment


                            • Now it working, I think it was just a temporary error. But it not contains URLs to the Hero Icons... is there Way to obtain them automatically?
                              Last edited by BlueCloud; 07-31-2012, 01:14 PM.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by BlueCloud View Post
                                Thanks Wyrm, but it doesn't working right now. Im getting Internal Server Error for:



                                or



                                Is it temporary error or im just not including some required parameters in the URL?
                                It does work for me now, but both returns the same content. Is hero_id supposed to limit it somehow? Edit: derp, didn't notice edit.
                                Last edited by Shinkai; 07-31-2012, 01:34 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X