Hello,I am writing this post to show my opinion about the new HUD designe.Firstly I want to admit,that I like the new designe in general.I think I fits the game style and looks more elegant in some ways.Unfortunately,there are still a lot of things I don`t like about it...
-Fist of all,I think that the stat icons were definatelly better before!The newones are in my opinion pretty colourful and don`t get well with the other parts of the HUD.(especially the "attack"."damage" icon).The old ones looked more simple and original...
-Second:I don`t like the new the whole "currier thing".I just don`t think it`s useful.The idea of having a quick look on the currier is good,and the frame,showing who is controling the donkie is also good,but the other part of the option is just not in place...
-I also would like to point the "hero portrait frame".I think it`s good to be bigger,because for me it`s really important to see your character portrait.I am sure that the animation team are puting some great efforts on the designe of the portraits and i want to see them very well,simply because they are beautyfull!

That were the points I am thinking about right now.I hope my post will be usefull .Thanks for taking your time reading it.
(P.S : Sorry for my bad English...)