Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Russian problems in EUROPE server....

Banned

Russian problems in EUROPE server....

Firstly hi, i am not a racist but really i hate all of russians....

They don't know anything about English,
    they are unskill people,
    they are low and rude people they are bad people and don't know anything about dota.
    Although they don't know english they always choosing europe server i can't understand WHY ??
    I lost my all matches because of Russians and i am really tired of all russians because all russians are SAME SHIT.
    Because of dota i can kill any russian on street when i see them. I have really serious stress problem because of RUSSIANS. I am going doctor because of RUSSIANS. Because dota is important thing for me. Its not a just game for me. Just block them from Europe server. All of dota players hate them it is a fact. PLEASE BLOCK THEM Valve or it will show really bad results anymore....

I DON'T WANT TO PLAY WITH RUSSIANS ANYMORE........................................... ......!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was my limit !

Basic Member
    Then stop playing Dota 2. Simple as that.

Can't wait for Blizzard's Moba

Basic Member
    since its not gonna change unfortunately, you have 2 options- stop playing or find a team that you can play with. Those are the only 2 things that can solve your problem. Ppl complain alot but this is a thing that most likely wont ever be adressed. Valve doesnt care about it.

Banned
    I don't have a team and don't want to stop playing because dota is not just a game for me. We are consumer. Valve should do something about that. Russians are cancer of dota. Someone must stop them. DURDURMAZLARSA GABENIN KOCA GBEĞİNİ SİKEYİM.

Banned
    I really can't understand How russians live without brain.... They are really mindless people. Just drink vodka and live. What a trash people. I think all russians must die for human beings.

Basic Member
    Valve cant block russians on EU servers cause this will be racism. I think about preceferences like: choose the nationality with which you dont want to play.

The most problem with russians is that they dont want speak english and think that all world understand their language.

Banned
    RACISM ??? HAHAHAHAH Fuck russians. I am choosing Europe west and east. I am choosing language English and clicking "search server". Then... BOOM 9 people are fuckin russian in the game. Only i am European. They don't talk English. Talking just fucking russian language and using mic (this is really annoying). THEN... They are FUCKING my match. I saw 0-20 russian one of my games. They are really annoying and shit people. They have Russian server but all russians are in EUROPE server. Racism for who ? It is racism for US. I don't care about racism. If i could, i would kill all russians in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitokiri Battousai View Post
    Just drink vodka and live.
    vodka is poland's invention that russia got credits, just saying. Anyway, you said the banned word, thread is gonna get locked soon

Basic Member
    "They don't know anything about English,
    they are unskill people"

Yes, you are not racist, you are just an ass-hole. Stop crying and deal with it, peasant.

Banned
    haklısın amk
    ne kadar rus varsa
    anasını siksinler

volvonunda tm developerların da anasını sikeyim
    aldığı parayı subway e harcıyor amk şişman ibnesi