Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mute and Russians.Hater post.

Angry Mute and Russians.Hater post.

Problem #1

1st time i get muted it was for 48 hours.Sooth to say it was not so horrible.
    It took a couple months but today i got muted 2nd time.FOR 165 HOURS.VALVE U MAD?
    Some lyrics :Want to know why i get muted?Lone russian druid farmed 40 min of 50 min match - he`s score 4(or 5kills) and 7 death.Yes we loose cuz 4 supports with 1 carry that farm all game and then feed 7 times.Yes feed - after he did mega items he go 1 for 5 - 3 time`s in a row.After they finally finish us i wrote good job lone - then he report me.
    The moral is that any child with butthurt can report player by 2 click for 1 week full of silence,when that player even dont outrage someone.
    Problem #2

Im from Ukraine.Yes i know its close to Russia.Yes we have some retard players too.BUT.
    I wont play with russians.I change country in steam,change languages,i play on europe servers.Useless actions by the way.
    Everything was fine before, but the last 2 months 8 of 10 player in my games is RUSSIAN.
    5 of 10 games i loose because of team.Really only 3-4 games out of 10,when something depends from me.If u know what i mean

My opinion how valve can solve this problems :
    Problem #1 - player take penalty ONLY when he have 3-5 reports from last 12-24 hours + players must have 3-5 reports for a week - NOT 2 like now.
    Problem #2- i understand that game search by ping and u want that players have no lags,do some improvements focused on the CIS players.As suggestion if player search game not for his region do 10+ minutes wait time of match.I definitely know we will wait that 10 min for game without russians,but if even 10% of russians in that case go to their server it will be little victory for us.All who in addition to Russian server will choose any other server will definitely goes to russian server (it will be in case when player search match from CIS).

Sorry for my English.If i write something badly,let me know - i try to write it more accessible.Thank for your attention.

UP!

Basic Member
    it is indeed a problem, how could 2 reports a week help to get rid of 8 russians in a game with english language and eu west selected?

5 min ago....EU SERVER!
    2013-06-14_00001.jpg
    wr and rubic just leave when all was 13+ lvl and they was 7 lvls
    2013-06-14_00002.jpg

Banned
    LMAO @ "valve u mad?" buh seriously fuck the mute system i have like 8 accounts cuz i feel it is my duty to tell the guy who picked a 3rd carry and is 1-7 with boots and a salve 17 minutes in, that he sucks dick at dota.

man,all want to up their main accounts,to be able play with people who dont pick 3rd carry.Im talking about 500+ victories.
    Hi there.

a ukrainian getting mixed with russians....this somehow feels almost like justice....

Basic Member
    салоед поплакался

Quote Originally Posted by flyness View Post
    салоед поплакался
    ахаха,какой сысл с вами играть если 9 из 10 игр в которых присутствуют русские = поражение.Вы егоистичные больные на голову люди.Что такое варды или правильный пик вы НЕ знаете.
    Вы играете чисто для себя - идеальный мод для вас 1 на 1.Когда стоишь с вами на линии за кери вы никогда не перестаете ластхитить крипов.Вы лучше соберете чену аганим чем дадите урсе собрать тарас.Когад вас просишь что то не делать сразу наступает известный ответ - ИДИ НА***.Попробуй сказать что это не так.
    Hi there.

Banned
    at last you understand what they saying