Thread: explain to me why you must put the community into a floating void of non progression?

Banned

explain to me why you must put the community into a floating void of non progression?

So I just played a game where the team never worked together they never understood A damn thing I said and I tried my best to work as a team. I played gyro and got 15 minutes, Phase, Magic stick, Drum, ring of Aquila, Bkb. I was ready to teamfight and they never grouped up and they never took advantage of my farm even as much as i tried to push. I yelled, I begged, I pleaded, I EVEN went to google translate and try to say it in their language and nothing was ever done.

You don't allow people to talk about region locking and people who don't understand the main language of the server. But what do you do? Do you really just allow it to slide and hope that the mental health of a game and moral will still hold strong? Who has the audacity to allow such things go by? These things need to be looked at, these things need to be answered in the next blog. The community never goes the correct way, because whats the even point of these forums?
    Valve has a flame corner so people can get out their anger and not have to deal with them? When will it stopped and when will answers be made about this?

If games are meant to be fun, then why jeopardize that when a shitty foundation. Its like a playground with a broken swingset and merry-go-round. What really boggles my mind is that you have a automated muted system that mutes bad voice communication yet you don't ever deal with region lock that is a problem because of voice communication. Allow the people who cant speak the language and mute the people who are too harsh with the language? The anti socialites of this community are sky rocketing and this game needs to be brought back to a team oriented game. People can even say that you can find your own team to do that, but there isn't even anything in dota that does that. You mostly have to go to a website or an external source to do so. Why does this game have to be ruined.

I wouldn't even bring this up and break the forum rules if it wasn't for me feeling its a serious problem where I'm so deeply passionate about. I want the game to thrive, not increase my blood pressure.

Banned
    and your mmr is?

Quote Originally Posted by brandon75689 View Post
    I played gyro and got 15 minutes, Phase, Magic stick, Drum, ring of Aquila, Bkb.
    kkkk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [DD]fafa View Post
    kkkk
    I was merely stating that i did extremely well that game and for a 40 minute game i tried to explain that we needed to push and no one did. My efforts and care about playing well that game were completely thrown out the window.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raspharus View Post
    and your mmr is?
    my mmr is 4300 and from games like that. I feel like an alien. Either that or i'm trying and everyone else is not. I feel they should rework the rating system and then only allow a certain rating to actually play ranked. Like you have to be 4500+ to play ranked.

my mmr is 4300 and from games like that. I feel like an alien. Either that or i'm trying and everyone else is not. I feel they should rework the rating system and then only allow a certain rating to actually play ranked. Like you have to be 4500+ to play ranked.
    First time I see someone stating that ranked shouldn't allow himself to play the game. Usually most people set the cutoff slightly below their MMR.

LOL! So if you can't play ranked because youre <4500 then how are you meant to reach said 4500? Let unranked games give ranking too? This would then mean that there are 2 rank queues where 1 just doesnt allow people with <4500 MMR.

This would then lead to people complaining on the forum about how they can't play with one of their teammates because he's not 4500 rank yet.