Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why can't we select multiple roles for ranked roles?

Why can't we select multiple roles for ranked roles?

Que times in ranked roles can take 30+ minutes at times, why not simply let us choose multiple roles to que for? Like in order of priority? Or at least a max of 3?

Quote Originally Posted by LordStreetguru View Post
    Que times in ranked roles can take 30+ minutes at times, why not simply let us choose multiple roles to que for? Like in order of priority? Or at least a max of 3?
    ok you choice 3 roles, founded match with 5 same players who queue for 3 roles tho, what then? Who will be carry? Who will be supor etc? Randomely speak with team let me carry or jungle? Same as it working now without roles.

Quote Originally Posted by BEST_ View Post
    ok you choice 3 roles, founded match with 5 same players who queue for 3 roles tho, what then? Who will be carry? Who will be supor etc? Randomely speak with team let me carry or jungle? Same as it working now without roles.
    Really? It would just show you what role you are playing before you accept the match

Really? It would just show you what role you are playing before you accept the match

-if i not want play on role what it give to me. It still random, like AP mode. If i cant play on role what system give to me? For example i can play only on 2-3 heroes and this heroes slark, am, bloodseeker. HOw i will suporting you if system give me suport role.
    Last edited by BEST_; 07-23-2019 at 06:12 AM.

-if i not want play on role what it give to me. It still random, like AP mode. If i cant play on role what system give to me? For example i can play only on 2-3 heroes and this heroes slark, am, bloodseeker. HOw i will suporting you if system give me suport role.
    If you only want to play one role, then you only select one role as normal.

Everyone else can pick 2 roles and make your que time much faster.

If you only want to play one role, then you only select one role as normal.

Everyone else can pick 2 roles and make your que time much faster.
    Still randomely give you roles, on what players will not want play. That is ruine search match on choised roles.

Still randomely give you roles, on what players will not want play. That is ruine search match on choised roles.
    YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHERE YOU AT MENG?

They finally fixed it.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHERE YOU AT MENG?

They finally fixed it.
    What fixed? 10-30 min queue time almost on all avarages when selecting 1 role and you can select 3 for cores or 2 for supports right? But i wanna up solo mmr for carry ez lane. And to faster found a single match i must select all roles and steal role from players, like all doing now.
    From previous my match i got pos 5 bounty hunter who doing nothing on his support role as pos 5. Yesterday try found match two times que ue time was 20 min+ then i stop search match. And try again and again 20 min cant found match. Solo dota died, now i must search like idiot for random players on stupid steam forum to play 1 single match. Stupid game not want give me players, i must search for them. Now al top teams will be 10k and just solo players will suck big dicks on leaderboard, there will be zero new players. Good or bad, its after you, deppend on what you want from the game, you can now forgot about leaderboard and never open it. Today 1 my favorite streamer run stream, search match for lilke 20 min, found 1 game and when game finished he again start queue search and cant found match for like 30 min and stop stream with big tilt coz of this new party matchmaking. Now all raising mmr in party, yes its good, bcoz its team game, but minuses have many tho.
    It's still random, you select 2-3 roles, carry hard and mid its randomely give you selected role. Not solo role what you wanna play just now and what you selected.
    Last edited by BEST_; 08-12-2019 at 11:18 AM.

700 000+ players in dota was, cant found a match.

Many highranked players start play on smurf bcoz on main accs cant found matches.