Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Wraith King nerf/rebalance discussion thread

Wraith King nerf/rebalance discussion thread

So, I've played a few wraith king games.
    Basically I farm in lane until level 6, then farm in lane a little bit more, then I go to kill someone. I kill someone, I buy my armlet, and proceed to wreck the enemy team for 20-25 minutes until I can 1v5 without any problems. (it actually took me a while to realize I could 1v5 them, but it happened gradually. 1v3, 1v4, and several variations until we won)
    Because wraith-king is overpowered.
    Might I point out the 56.92% win-rate this month?

I mean, this PROBABLY has something to do with the fact that you lose less games when you die less, and wraith king dies less than other heroes because of his ultimate, which also leads to getting ahead and snowballing really easily.

I mean I kind of don't want him to get nerfed too, cause I really love that feeling you get when it's like you're ripping the enemy part one by one.

Or stop playing in the trench

currently playing a game with him. Enemy team is kind of playing how they are supposed to, I just find it really funny how I can walk in and wreck a bunch of them at once.
    the game's final kill score was 50-10.

He's kind of like bloodseeker but better :|

He's like the perfect carry. He comes with a disable, mega survivability, durability, and a daedalus. All he needs is attack speed (a.k.a. armlet and treads) and you have a huge advantage. Get a halberd and you get all the evasion of Phantom Assassin. Doesn't even need movespeed because everything he has slows the enemy down...
    Last edited by nyxeka; 04-24-2014 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rockonrob View Post
    Or stop playing in the trench
    That's actually really hard. Cause I played ranked games a while ago, and then I played ~500 unranked games, and got better. (I now have 750~ games), and am appalled at the difference between people playing ranked and unranked with my ranked and unranked MMR difference.

Basic Member
    WK is a good hero against an uncordinated team.
    Stack with a friend who plays venom or something else with hard slow and you will wreck pub games.
    This hero dont need a nerf at all becouse he is just useless after 4,500 or even 4k MMR if your enemys are not dumb.

Problem
    a) He is easy to kite, his stun/slow is weak
    b) He needs mana for his ultimate

=> he can only played as support in Pro games (which are quite funny witk WK support becouse of aura) but this hero is a Carry per se..... so he needs a buff or i would say rebalance.

Ulti no mana but weaker

Swap crit with something more usefull, like an AoE slow (Like his ulti now: Enemies in 400,500,600,700 AoE get slowed (30ms,30as/40,40/50,50/60,60) by minions from WK and get bonus %-dmg from enemies 10,20,30,40. WK has to channel this spell)

Rework stun perhaps: Only mini stun => more slow for 5-6sek?

Or what ever he needs a rework... this hero is nice but quite useless

US english AKA Mexico AKA South America AJAJAJA
    then you play vs any mana burn and are useless.
    big plays
    i'm keeping the gif because it's so awful

Quote Originally Posted by loewen View Post
    then you play vs any mana burn and are useless.
    Well, bkb is one of his core items.

what i would like to tweak :

Q : make it location target like nyx.
    W: make the lifesteal based on his str,therefore he cant go full right click yet so tanky.
    E : make this skill a buff that grant crits on allies/self, you get some % lifesteal based on WK strength for xx durations.
    R : no tweak needed.

Quote Originally Posted by kykiskie View Post
    what i would like to tweak :

Q : make it location target like nyx.
    W: make the lifesteal based on his str,therefore he cant go full right click yet so tanky.
    E : make this skill a buff that grant crits on allies/self, you get some % lifesteal based on WK strength for xx durations.
    R : no tweak needed.
    Changing his q to be a skillshot would probably solve the problem right there. Newbs wouldn't be able to land it all the time, and pros can't play WK and stomp like the newbs can anyways.

OR, or...
    gank him.