Thread: [Suggestion] Show Shopkeepers portrait over hero potrait when at the Shop.

[Suggestion] Show Shopkeepers portrait over hero potrait when at the Shop.

Title.
    [Tweak] Chen - Holy Persuasion | [SUGGESTION] Inventory Undo | [SUGGESTION] Select All Units | [Suggestion] Show Shopkeepers portrait over hero potrait when at the Shop. | [Store] Sell different teleport animations $$$

Since he talks it is essential.
    [Tweak] Chen - Holy Persuasion | [SUGGESTION] Inventory Undo | [SUGGESTION] Select All Units | [Suggestion] Show Shopkeepers portrait over hero potrait when at the Shop. | [Store] Sell different teleport animations $$$

Bump

Basic Member
    It would be good for stetic, but you can move while shoping, if you put the portrait you just would not could do that... its not so interesting in gameplay

Quote Originally Posted by Ponto View Post
    It would be good for stetic, but you can move while shoping, if you put the portrait you just would not could do that... its not so interesting in gameplay
    What?
    (please do not re-respond)

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponto View Post
    I see what you mean. It would bring more harm than good. Maybe we could see the portrait but we could still move our hero? And the moment you move your hero it auto switches to your heroes portrait?

Quote Originally Posted by ch4mk0 View Post
    I see what you mean. It would bring more harm than good. Maybe we could see the portrait but we could still move our hero? And the moment you move your hero it auto switches to your heroes portrait?
    What the hell is going on here?

Does nobody understand what I'm talking about?

He did say when AT the shop.

They mean when you are in the middle of the map and OPEN shop it would change to shopkeeper ant it would be bad.

Basic Member
    Yes, I understand completely what OP means and I fully agree with his suggestion, would be awesome and bring a deeper RPG feeling to the game when buying at the shops! I am kinda sad they removed the voice acting for the Shopkeeper, it would fit perfectly with a portrait of him when you get nearby him and you see his mouth move when he talks similiar how the heroes talks.

This should also apply for the new side shop keepers (Sithil and Quirt) with new voice acting, it would be very exciting!

+1