Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Give mounted smeevils glow

Basic Member

Lightbulb Give mounted smeevils glow

I think the red/green/purple/yellow glow that the compendium smeevil have when they're not mounted looks awesome. When you mount them and the glow dissapears, it looks dull in comparison to the unmounted version. If anything, it should be the other way around since the mounted version is an upgrade. It now only looks worse then the regular one, in my opinion.

Could you please add the glowing effect to the mounted versions of the smeevil aswell?

Basic Member
    +1 only Mouted crab has an effect, others dont

Basic Member
    I think the bird and mammoth mount isn't finished yet. I'm pretty sure they'll add unusual effects to those 2. A dust trail effect for the bird would be nice.

It probably will have effects,the couriers aren't even finished,i mean the fucking bird slides,it doesn't have a proper walking/flying animation (who would thought,even HATS it's not on the devs to do list).

Basic Member
    Guys, you get effect as you watch TI3 matches, and we got more than 100 games to watch remaining. Think a little before creating threads like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro013 View Post
    Guys, you get effect as you watch TI3 matches, and we got more than 100 games to watch remaining. Think a little before creating threads like this.
    my crab has full effect and my bird doesnt even move, he just slides across the map. THINK a little before posting crap.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro013 View Post
    Second post ever falls with a deafening thud. I think the max is 83 games at the moment. That gives an EXTREMELY bright particle effect on the unmounted smeevils.

Quote Originally Posted by Synaptic View Post
    Second post ever falls with a deafening thud. I think the max is 83 games at the moment. That gives an EXTREMELY bright particle effect on the unmounted smeevils.
    i bought mine from a guy, it has 300 views with all colors and all mounts. crab has an amazing rain effect on but mamooth and bird dont have anything and they just slide across the map without moving a single bone.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wachon1992 View Post
    i bought mine from a guy, it has 300 views with all colors and all mounts. crab has an amazing rain effect on but mamooth and bird dont have anything and they just slide across the map without moving a single bone.
    Yeah I was just trolling that guy. I dunno if the particle effect scales past 83 at the moment (he swapped that courier between accounts to get more views than qualifier matches). But yea at the moment the bird and mammoth have no effects and aren't animated.

Do you know if the rain effect on the crab scales with views?

Quote Originally Posted by Synaptic View Post
    Yeah I was just trolling that guy. I dunno if the particle effect scales past 83 at the moment (he swapped that courier between accounts to get more views than qualifier matches). But yea at the moment the bird and mammoth have no effects and aren't animated.

Do you know if the rain effect on the crab scales with views?
    it does just like all the new couriers with upgradable effects. the rain gets stronger