Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Nightwatch Item Set

Quote Originally Posted by puTTy View Post
    have you tried reading his OP?

imho he should just wait until the next update
    This was posted in the June 19th patch.
    http://www.cyborgmatt.com/2013/06/do...age8217s-items

So I have been waiting for next updates for quite a while.

Basic Member
    ok, not fixed in todays update...but the creator added a new item to the set (weapon)...so dunno

Bump...any kind of response from a Valve employee on if this set will be released would be amazing. You guys already have my money.

Below is what I am talking about. You can see the items I can use for Skywrath, but the Nightwatch items are still unusable.

Nightwatch.jpg

Bump

Bump

Banned
    1 month and this is still not resolved?

2 weeks ago they added the Regalia of the Bonelord set, which was accepted at the same time as this set, so maybe it'll be shipped very soon, as it seems they know these old accepted sets exist.

Basic Member

I wish I knew

Hey guys. I made the set, and I've got the "self made" items with the same blank icons sitting in my backpack. I honestly have no idea how you managed to purchase them (but thank you <3), so i'm sorry you're out money for something you don't have.

I just wanted to throw in that I have been trying to get it resolved. I got an email yesterday telling me it was being looked into internally.

Thanks again for posting about it, guys. It's my first accepted item so I didn't really know what to expect and was just kind of habitually checking every single update hoping they'd finally show up.

Quote Originally Posted by reverendK View Post
    Hey guys. I made the set, and I've got the "self made" items with the same blank icons sitting in my backpack. I honestly have no idea how you managed to purchase them (but thank you <3), so i'm sorry you're out money for something you don't have.

I just wanted to throw in that I have been trying to get it resolved. I got an email yesterday telling me it was being looked into internally.

Thanks again for posting about it, guys. It's my first accepted item so I didn't really know what to expect and was just kind of habitually checking every single update hoping they'd finally show up.
    Thanks for replying! I LOVE THE SET! I appreciate the work you are putting into it and hope they resolve it soon.

Still nothing...