Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Nightwatch Item Set

Basic Member
    We're still waiting. The only contact I have is one regarding finances - and she's been very gracious in bringing this forward to those who can do something about it. She emailed me yesterday to ask if the problem has been resolved. I told her no, and I also brought your predicament to light (that you've purchased it and can't yet use it either) and linked her to this thread. I expect they'll have it figured out soon, hopefully by the next big monthly patch. I'll update here as soon as i hear anything else.

I do have 1 other email, but he's just a guy I met at GDC a couple of years ago and I'm not sure exactly what capacity he can help in (he's an office manager, not a developer - in fact was one of the fellas fixing computers during the long TI3 pauses). I've been debating whether dropping him an email would be appropriate or not, as I haven't spoken to him since 2011...if the next month patch comes and goes with no change I just might.

I have possible good news

They fixed a typo on one of the item's names about 2 hours ago. It's a minor thing, but it means they at least realize the set exists. Fingers crossed for next week.

Quote Originally Posted by ned_ballad View Post
    I have possible good news

They fixed a typo on one of the item's names about 2 hours ago. It's a minor thing, but it means they at least realize the set exists. Fingers crossed for next week.
    WOOT!

Can I get a response from anyone with Valve? I now have 2 of the items for this set gone from my inventory. Didn't delete it. Still unusable.

http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?...l=1#post721627

This is from a previous post. You can see 4 slots that are black, now in the image below, there are only two. This is getting ridiculous.

Skywrath.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

BUMP

bump

Banned
    Going to keep to this thread on top until they handle this.

Quote Originally Posted by SpleenballPro View Post
    I know it sounds odd, but yes.
    How exactly can you buy a set when it's not added into the game? lol

Banned
    It was released then removed from the game.

Same time the Jason mask pudge set was released then removed then released a week later. All the other sets were released that same day. The Nightwatch set was never released.