Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Finished Stamping Player Cards, no Edge Crab Dye?

Basic Member

Finished Stamping Player Cards, no Edge Crab Dye?

Hey, I have all 85 cards stamped but I didn't get the Edge Crab Dye, is this a known bug? I stamped then instantly accepted a queue, that might be part of it?

EDIT: So, although I have 85 players stamped and 17 teams complete when I left, I restarted DotA and Silent is no longer stamped (even though it still says 85 stamped), I'll try to find Silent and see what happens.

EDIT 2: So I traded an uncommon for Silent (out of desperation), and now it says I already have him stamped even though he's not in my compendium...
    Last edited by gammatide; 08-02-2013 at 09:29 PM.

Basic Member

Did not get Edge Crab Dye for completing Compendium

So when I stamped the final card into my compendium I noticed that I did not get the edge crab dye. I checked the completion and it says I have stamped 85 players cards with 16 teams completed. Can anyone tell my why I did not get it or if there is anyway to fix this? I'm gonna be very disappointed if I spent all this time trying to get these cards and then I can't even get the dye.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Baxterz; 08-04-2013 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Added picture as proof

Basic Member
    ive got the same problem

Basic Member
    I also have the same problem, extremely frustrating! Hope it gets fixed soon! (PS when I flick through my team pages it looks as though 'Silent' is not stamped, but he definitely is according to my inventory and player card count)

Basic Member
    same problem
    also silent

Same Here

I have same problem but Compendium says that I didn't stamped Player Card: Silent (it was last stamped). Now compendium says that I got 85 cards and 16 teams stamped.

Basic Member
    Got same problem, just stamped Silent card but compendium says i didn't stamped it... Any chance to get it fixed? i'd like my crab lure

Basic Member
    Have the same problem with the same player Silent.
    dota2bug1.jpg

Basic Member
    Same problem for me