Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Thread: A Look Back

Solid stuff. Those who constantly think the concepts look better than what we've got...of course you think it looks better, it's concept art. If it was in the game and they showed you concept art for what we currently have you'd say the same thing. They look so cool because they're different than what you're used to.

Looking forward to seeing more terrorblade.
    cool_slowbro

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ExploreHer View Post
    Solid stuff. Those who constantly think the concepts look better than what we've got...of course you think it looks better, it's concept art. If it was in the game and they showed you concept art for what we currently have you'd say the same thing. They look so cool because they're different than what you're used to.

To be honest, i like way more the concept of Abaddon than he's actual model and colours. And even that the actual model is not so far from the concept.

Quote Originally Posted by ExploreHer View Post

just fyi there's no terrorblade art released as of yet.the black one was maybe SF/NS or someone like that.But definitely not terrorblade afaik.

Anyone got links to official terrorblade concept art?

BUMP FOR INCOMING REVIVAL!
    Karnivool's new album is DOPE!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by essentialblend View Post
    Anyone got links to official terrorblade concept art?

BUMP FOR INCOMING REVIVAL!

As far as i know there isn't any. At least for the public.

Basic Member
    The 'Alpha Nightstalker' concept art @ TI3 could count.

Basic Member Justinian of Hattes's Avatar
    It's cool that y'all love the thread, but could we perhaps not repost concept art already featured?

"I'm all for moderation, but sometimes it seems, moderation itself can be a kind of extreme."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Justinian of Hattes View Post
    It's cool that y'all love the thread, but could we perhaps not repost concept art already featured?
    I'm agreed with you. Also i would like to make this thread sticky. It's really awesome the stuff that one can find here.

Quote Originally Posted by Goblin Techies View Post
    I'd like to ressurect this thread because we came across something that would seem was completely forgotten.

Undying used to be a bearded old man. WHOADUTHUNKIT?!
    Haha ,dude,this is awesome! Keep 'em coming!
    Karnivool's new album is DOPE!

Basic Member
    Considering it's relevant as a possible Terrorblade concept, and that this thread's a huge one, I'd say that it's a valid repost.

And please don't post like that. You remind me of the elitist tool that thinks he runs this section.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Justinian of Hattes View Post
    Can you recopilate all the pictures and put them in your initial post? i can help you if you want, i can give you all the links with the codes so you just must copy and paste.