Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 LastLast

Thread: A Look Back

So still no other Crystal Maiden early concept leaked out other than one on wiki, alpha hero portrait, and alpha model in game file?

Banned
    HOLY SHIT! How did i miss all the new stuf T.T

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Legion Commander View Post
    Let me add;

THAT RADIANT ANCIENT AND TOWERS, PLS MAKE IT HAPPEN, COMPENDIUM GOAL INCOMMING.

I saved all this stuff. Hope we got a decent concept art book, in early 2015

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel11475 View Post
    I saved all this stuff. Hope we got a decent concept art book, in early 2015
    Better you give to volvo a dictionary to find out what those words are

Basic Member
    after looking at all the pictures on every page I've come to the conclusion...that this truly is a EPIC THREAD!!!!

Basic Member
    Wow, a lot of the heroes shown here (weaver im looking at u) look like something the zerg from starcraft would come up with.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MCdisco67 View Post
    Wow, a lot of the heroes shown here (weaver im looking at u) look like something the zerg from starcraft would come up with.
    You mean the early venom?

Quote Originally Posted by Monsterlord View Post

That's Enigma. He's blue, he's floating, he's got stars surrounding him, and he's wearing robes that compare to the Enigma concept higher up in the list.
    Wow, I would have preferred that over the current Enigma.

Quote Originally Posted by Legion Commander View Post
    Wow, I love the Invoker on the right! The head and shoulders really fit him(mostly the head) more I feel. Would Valve do that for 35 dollars? They originally went with the Invoker on the left as we can see. No remodeling for him done, despite Lion getting remodels that he didn't need. Also, I would prefer just having different coloring options for Quas, Wex, and Exort balls. Of course, what they have now works really well already. I just don't get why some heroes like Pudge and Juggernaut get cosmetics that vastly change their look and then here is Invoker looking average as usual no matter what cosmetics he wears.
    Last edited by hoveringmover; 12-19-2014 at 11:15 PM.
    I will mercilessly add to my ignore list anyone that makes an incredibly annoying signature.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hoveringmover View Post
    Wow, I would have preferred that over the current Enigma.

Wow, I love the Invoker on the right! The head and shoulders really fit him(mostly the head) more I feel. Would Valve do that for 35 dollars? They originally went with the Invoker on the left as we can see. No remodeling for him done, despite Lion getting remodels that he didn't need. Also, I would prefer just having different coloring options for Quas, Wex, and Exort balls. Of course, what they have now works really well already. I just don't get why some heroes like Pudge and Juggernaut get cosmetics that vastly change their look and then here is Invoker looking average as usual no matter what cosmetics he wears.
    Indeed that voker on the right is sick as f*** dunno why volvo don't put hats like that. 10/10 i would buy