Thread: Gameplay/visual glitch that has made dota 2 nearly unplayable :(

Gameplay/visual glitch that has made dota 2 nearly unplayable :(

Dear Dota 2 community,

For the last week I've been experiencing a visual/gameplay glitch greatly hindering how I'm playing. The Following link is a video of what's currently happening:

http://youtu.be/GDq3fD9ble8

As you can see, the game is randomly selecting another hero on the map, one that I can in no circumstance control.

What makes this bug incredibly annoying is that it after it occurs, it re-selects my hero. So If i'm using a courier, buying an item, setting points into skills, or in mid-cast of a spell, these actions get canceled and my hero is re-selected. I've reinstalled dota twice, updated my video card drivers and reset my computer a number of times. I'm not sure what to do Any assistance would be much appreciated

Basic Member
    Well first off, wrong forum. This is tech issue or something similar. Then I'd try deleting your config/cfg and autoexec.cfg(if you have one) in the Steam\steamapps\common\dota 2 beta\dota\cfg these have your keybindings and stuff saved. Looks like a script trying to spam select something or what not. Looks weird though so I don't know, you might get more help there. Also if it's Linux or Mac related, post in the appropriate forums as you'll find better help there.