Thread: [Confirmed] Grave Chill not affecting illusions

Basic Member

[Confirmed] Grave Chill not affecting illusions

Cast Grave Chill on illusions, their attack speed is not slowed. In dota1, casting Grave Chill on illusions affect them the same way a player would be affected, they lose movement and attackspeed.

Edit: Fixed the report, didn't notice the movement slow did work.
    Last edited by Pyros; 08-05-2013 at 01:01 AM.

couldnt repro (used naga illus)

did you grave chill Spectre Haunt Images?
    „Die Kinder von heute kennen kein Vaterunser, dafür aber Deinemudder.“

Volunteer Moderator
    Haunt illusions should still be slowed... Should they lose attack speed though? That one's always iffy and is very spell dependent.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by li.lo View Post
    couldnt repro (used naga illus)

did you grave chill Spectre Haunt Images?
    K my bad I didn't test the movement properly, this works. However the attackspeed doesn't. I tested using Manta and Alchemist ultimate form cause that's what ticked me(saw it in a game of TI, gravechill on an illusion attacking tower and it didn't slow down the attackspeed). In dota1 though the attackspeed is definitely reduced, which is fairly easy to see if you use fast attackspeed like alch with a bunch of aspeed items. In dota2, only the movement speed is reduced. I retested using other illusions like normal(not metamorphosed) manta and naga illusions, and none of them lose attackspeed when they should be.

In case it makes a difference, Haunt illusions are also attackspeed slowed if you grave chill them in dota1.
    Last edited by Pyros; 08-05-2013 at 01:09 AM.

Volunteer Moderator
    slows make no differences on illusions ... And okay. Attack speed is a different story, and I'd also say that no attack speed items and slow makes it easier to see :P

Illusions also don't correctly get attack speed from Curse of Avernus... Maybe I should a) finish my first list about ancients and then b) create a list about illusions and attack speed skills.